Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PIWI247-powered by pinnacle new sports book?  (Read 195 times)
Ispokonochi03 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:38:47 AM

I recently saw a post in reddit about this new sporst book account which is PIWI247-powered by pinnacle.  I try to register and they offer same matches odds like pinnacle. The advatages that I get in  talking to there support is that they has no country restriction no need to use VPN and they don't have KYC verification which is really a plus point. minimum bet is 3euro
and they have skrill,neteller and Bitcoin as there gateway.. I just register not yet sending a deposit. I'm still gathering some info. link of the website from the post  http://pwin022.world
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:08:01 AM

I recently saw a post in reddit about this new sporst book account which is PIWI247-powered by pinnacle.  I try to register and they offer same matches odds like pinnacle. The advatages that I get in  talking to there support is that they has no country restriction no need to use VPN and they don't have KYC verification which is really a plus point. minimum bet is 3euro
and they have skrill,neteller and Bitcoin as there gateway.. I just register not yet sending a deposit. I'm still gathering some info. link of the website from the post  http://pwin022.world

tried searching online and couldn't find any results regarding
but anyways , who needs a pinnacle clone ? we already have tons of trusted ones like bitcoinrush , fairlay and betbtc
even if you want to bet with fiat then you can easily open an account with one of the trusted brokers

makes no sense at all to try a new site for pinnacle
KingOfHope

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:19:55 AM

I have read about it on SBR few weeks ago. (Silent Reader)
It was said there they are a business partner of pinnacle sports.
Maybe it was for restricted countries who was not able to open an account for direct registrations.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:07:32 AM

Maybe it was for restricted countries who was not able to open an account for direct registrations.

probably yeah since we already know there are tons of pinnacle alternatives
but still wouldn't make any sense to join them  especially if you are into bitcoin , personally prefer to bet directly with bitcoins

if you love to bet with Euros then using Asianconnect is much better IMO , they are trusted and at least you can get access to other sites as well and move funds between them so you wouldn't bet just limited to pinnacle
KingOfHope

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:03:06 PM

probably yeah since we already know there are tons of pinnacle alternatives
but still wouldn't make any sense to join them  especially if you are into bitcoin , personally prefer to bet directly with bitcoins

if you love to bet with Euros then using Asianconnect is much better IMO , they are trusted and at least you can get access to other sites as well and move funds between them so you wouldn't bet just limited to pinnacle

Good point. I am also a member of Asianconnect for the past years but I have stop using their service since my pinnacle which known to be Ps3838 now was limited.
I only got half of a limit compared to the original price on the actual pinnacle sports (pinnacle account direct own by my friend).
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:37:07 PM

Another PIWI247 thread? Try to check out the previous one and its comments.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ispokonochi03 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:34:42 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2019, 12:04:02 AM by Ispokonochi03

I check and they gave welcome free bet of 10euro a token to try there service first Hmmm
Dmitriy794

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 07:45:10 PM

Hi! everyone. This site is a Scam. In no case do not trust them with your money!!! They embezzled my 3,000 euros. First they asked for documents (I provided them), then they asked for selfies with documents (I provided them), then they demanded to pass video verification via Skype!!! I did that, too, and answered all their questions. But after that, they accused me of creating several accounts and blocked my account. The money was not paid. I have all the evidence and correspondence. Don't trust them with a single cent, they will steal your money under any pretext!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: