Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Case study of failed Blockchain projects  (Read 156 times)
Silver ShadowChestnut (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:05:58 PM

I am writing a case study based research paper on blockchain projects that have failed the past couple years. The purpose of the paper is to dissect the reasons behind the failure so that going forward companies implementing blockchain solutions are not going to make the same mistakes. I am mostly looking for projects that dont relate to cryptocurrency,  like how Walmart used blockchain to track produce and other blockchain projects like that. I was hoping to see if anyone had some insider information as I can find a lot of companies with failed projects,  just nothing that says how or why and what the reasons were for the failure.  I'm hoping we can get a good conversation started on some of the specific flaws in these projects that have failed and see if we can find a similar factor in all of them.  I think this could be really helpful for blockchain based projects moving forward.  Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: