Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [INFORMATION] information for studies on crypto-coins and investments  (Read 135 times)
raonysantos (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 6

Curso bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 06:28:53 PM

Hello everyone, recently I created a topic about what each thought was important for a currency not to suffer from dumping, I read all the messages that were 87 in total and put into practice in a new currency, I found it important to put this information here for studies, today I can say that the currency that I created also had full use and is doing very well after its listing.

information for studies:

- High allocation of coins for bounty hunters.
- ICO Bonus.
- High Referral Bonus.
- Max. Supply.
- High use of coins in marketing.
- High allocation of currencies for development team.
- Lack of updating the community.
- Solid concept, proven design utility.
- Lack of differentiated, unique project.
- Lack of communication between the project and its investors.
- Turnovers that generate token profit.
- Token listing, prior to release of final product.

as I said I put all these things into practice and thank God everything is going well

Acesse o Site do curso bitcoin online:
https://cursobitcoinonline.com.br

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:40:32 PM
Merited by The Cryptovator (1)

The points you stated to be considered to avoid dumping of coins are cool, except for token listing prior to release of final product.  Normally if you delay listing of tokens for so long, it will only cause dip immediately when listed, so I think a project with an MVP is OK to list, they must not wait to launch their final product.  Also, you mentioned max supply, I will like to know how it affects dumping, please can you elaborate?
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 06:48:33 PM

The points you stated to be considered to avoid dumping of coins are cool, except for token listing prior to release of final product. 
I am pretty much agree with you. Those point mentioned by OP most of them should be use for avoid ICO's. I am not getting point how a ICO related with high bounty rewards. Most likely this is the main reason of dump token prices even a ICO has been successful. OP should edit his/her post with useful information. Current information would mislead new investors.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
raonysantos (OP)

Curso bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 06:50:11 PM

The points you stated to be considered to avoid dumping of coins are cool, except for token listing prior to release of final product.  Normally if you delay listing of tokens for so long, it will only cause dip immediately when listed, so I think a project with an MVP is OK to list, they must not wait to launch their final product.  Also, you mentioned max supply, I will like to know how it affects dumping, please can you elaborate?

Hello budy, how are you? thanks for commenting, in the case that these analyzes were done by 87 members who participated in a topic that I created here at bitcointalk, I just put their tips into practice and with my modest experience in this world of criptomoedas as well.
I'm going to send the link from where it was listed so that you can follow the performance of these tips.

https://www.finexbox.com/market/pair/TRC-BTC.html

raonysantos (OP)

Curso bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 06:58:41 PM

when a member commented mencinou about the listing I believe that it is because the members stopped believing in their listing and she went through a scam.

about the high supply that a member commented is that currencies that have a lot of supply do not usually have high values, an example is XRP, a great project but with a lot of supply did not come to reach great values, so in this project I chose to have only 9,900 .000 (millions)

raonysantos (OP)

Curso bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 07:04:20 PM

as you can see the number of eviction is totally low, and its value is preserved, ie in no time was last ico, bonus, airdrops, bountys, and marketing service fees and so on. creating currency value.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: