Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:45:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam alert!! Meny many scamer on bounty category!!  (Read 133 times)
trickbdpro (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:05:44 AM
Merited by malevolent (1)

Many many scamer on bounty Category.   
Now on bitcointalk meny many user like to complete bounty task. Some person take this chance for scaming. 

scamers say: just register on this website and apply this code to Win btc.
when we register on site we see we need deposit some ETH for unlock wallet and unlock withdrawal  .
when we deposit ETH,  we not seen it anywhere. It mean we lost it  and all amount.   
I think bitcointalk team need to take action immediately to make bitcointalk scam free. 
A scam link attached here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5166333.0
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 06:49:48 AM

OP, if you have lost some money, sorry for your loss. There is nothing that can be done if you have already sent the money because in case you dont know, ETH and many other crypto transfers are irreversible unless the receiver themselves return it, which in case they are a scammer, they wont.

In any case these methods of scam are not new.
The basis of most scams are on three concepts : Greed, Fear, Doubt Scammers use these to blunt the logic out of the victim. If the person is logically thinking then tell me, why would a person give away free money when everyone in the world is actually working hard to make money?

Anyway I wont bore you with a moral lecture but keep this in mind if you want to be safe in the internet. This forum supports free speech so there is nothing that the adminstration of this forum would do to prevent scams but the forum members can work together to make others aware of such scams.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
trickbdpro (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:07:08 AM

OP, if you have lost some money, sorry for your loss. There is nothing that can be done if you have already sent the money because in case you dont know, ETH and many other crypto transfers are irreversible unless the receiver themselves return it, which in case they are a scammer, they wont.

In any case these methods of scam are not new.
The basis of most scams are on three concepts : Greed, Fear, Doubt Scammers use these to blunt the logic out of the victim. If the person is logically thinking then tell me, why would a person give away free money when everyone in the world is actually working hard to make money?

Anyway I wont bore you with a moral lecture but keep this in mind if you want to be safe in the internet. This forum supports free speech so there is nothing that the adminstration of this forum would do to prevent scams but the forum members can work together to make others aware of such scams.
Thank you so much for advice.
I need it for next day. 
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:25:01 AM

Many many scamer on bounty Category.   
Now on bitcointalk meny many user like to complete bounty task. Some person take this chance for scaming. 

scamers say: just register on this website and apply this code to Win btc.
when we register on site we see we need deposit some ETH for unlock wallet and unlock withdrawal  .
when we deposit ETH,  we not seen it anywhere. It mean we lost it  and all amount.   
I think bitcointalk team need to take action immediately to make bitcointalk scam free. 
A scam link attached here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5166333.0

The forum link is not  accessible anymore the dev have deleted it, I'm surprised that you did not do your own research, or ask people here if it is ok to proceed, it's free to ask in this forum and you will get a good answer, next time do this to avoid getting scammed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: