Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Scam] Karatbars Gold: Independence Day Scam - https://karatgold-kbc.com  (Read 850 times)
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 07:53:40 AM

EVERYONE PLEASE READ

The person or persons who have posted these (if you do a search you will find several of the same posts on this forum under different usernames) is a troll who is on a smear campaign spreading false information. Please go visit his Facebook page and look at how many complaints have been made against them. More than that, they obviously hired several people or used to bots to artificially inflate their Facebook rank from 1 (just a few days ago) to 4, with many users from Pakistan and India posting the same message "I highly recommend to all" VERBATIM. These messages have now been removed, but this person or persons is extremely deceptive and seems to be riding a wave of publicity for their own ends. They fabricated such much info, such as the lie that Karatbars committed a felony for not having been registered in Miami Florida as a cryptobank. IN FACT, if you read the Karatbars WhitePaper, this cryptobank is expected to open late July 2019 and is currently in the process of being licensed. Please read the Karatbars Whitepaper for evidence of this.
Are you kidding me? Fuck off with your bullshit and newbie account. This is a scam until proven otherwise, and any appearance of Karabats should be tagged and flagged. The project is worse than the ThoreCoin scam.

This person is extremely disengenous and deceptive, I highly advise anybody reading this to do due diligence. Karatbars is an honorable company, and it is a shame that people like him can seek to tanish all the hard and sincere work that legitimate companies like Karatbars have been doing. This person is playing is fire, as they have been reported and the German authorities are looking into this.
Yes, the best defence for a legitimate company is to threaten "this person" (I'm assuming you're referring to me). A "bank that will be" registered in Miami Florida, reporting me in Germany, neither places which have anything to do with me. Roll Eyes I guess you want more nice PR for this scam.

Pulling this in from another thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=487
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=488
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=489

Two of the three accounts are fraudulent, or the company purely consists of idiots that can't remember 1 password.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:52:25 PM

No reputed Media have covered this project as a scam 
All refrence sites are either free or have paid.

you need to present solid proof

Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 11:31:51 AM

"Reputed" Media is only paid propaganda, nothing else. This project is a scam until proven otherwise as checked by independent third parties (e.g. any user not related to any project).

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:12:43 AM

"Reputed" Media is only paid propaganda, nothing else. This project is a scam until proven otherwise as checked by independent third parties (e.g. any user not related to any project).
This ensures the written evidence and if the media is reputed there will be no 3G Scams and the media knew telecasting information on below poverty line will deliver no reputation for their channel. 4th July Independence Day was an another scam which is booming in digital era and the proven user metrics with a red flag is merely assured enough to understand this scam.
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:16:30 AM

Let's all be aware and stretching out our own hands to help others to be aware of this kind of warning which have not just us who sees it but other experts. 4th July Gold Independence Day was scam! Justifiable actions can reach further. Let's help each other to get away from scam like this matter.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:53:04 AM

It's just unfortunate that it's already traded on some exchange, but it really looks like another Bitconnect coin in the making, I lose so much on Bitconnectcoin and so are my friends, we should stop anything that resembles Bitconnectcoin.
If the story with bitconnect is repeated, it will be a large-scale fraud and will entail criminal liability.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:19:01 PM

If the story with bitconnect is repeated, it will be a large-scale fraud and will entail criminal liability.
Indeed. A large scale and hard to stop matters like this should be put into priority first and let the experts pur solutions for this immediately.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:26:03 PM

Let's all be aware and stretching out our own hands to help others to be aware of this kind of warning which have not just us who sees it but other experts. 4th July Gold Independence Day was scam! Justifiable actions can reach further. Let's help each other to get away from scam like this matter.
That is right. For now, for people like us that are just looking for crypto projects for our own needs and wants, the only thing I thing we could do is to have our hands on this, helping each other to be aware and alarm for this kind of scam.
prince7059

Activity: 17
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 03:23:12 PM

It's just unfortunate that it's already traded on some exchange, but it really looks like another Bitconnect coin in the making, I lose so much on Bitconnectcoin and so are my friends, we should stop anything that resembles Bitconnectcoin.
Yes you are right. And i think this will be repeated as per this secenario. Many of such scam project are coming to market everyday so i think the forum has to take strict action towards such projects.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 03:54:58 PM

Yes you are right. And i think this will be repeated as per this secenario. Many of such scam project are coming to market everyday so i think the forum has to take strict action towards such projects.
Well, that is right. Experts are the one capable to detect it and make the initial action for it before it spread in the crypto community. By that, we can reduce if not totally, the spread of scam projects here in the crypto world.
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:11:47 AM

Is there already been investors that have been scammed by this project? I am just curious and hoping some would share there experiences and how much money that they have lost.
eshak15

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:15:32 AM

Is there already been investors that have been scammed by this project? I am just curious and hoping some would share there experiences and how much money that they have lost.
I think there is so much evidence to prove that this project is scam post & they are fraud.Though it is also my concern to that how many people loss their money to this project
jacob009

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:01:30 AM

Seiz made bullshit marketing claims to pump KBC. KBC pumped but nowhere near enough to cover 1 gram of gold. So now Seiz has to backtrack and come up with excuses.
BoN07

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:50:11 PM

I think there is so much evidence to prove that this project is scam post & they are fraud.Though it is also my concern to that how many people loss their money to this project

did you know this - https://marvinsteinberg.travel.blog/

looks like he is the culprit
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 06:51:23 PM

did you know this - https://marvinsteinberg.travel.blog/

looks like he is the culprit

Maybe, but there's two sides to that relationship story, which has just been to court in Germany.

https://medium.com/@marvinsteinberg_87142/judicial-success-of-steinberg-marketing-gmbh-against-the-attacks-of-karat-gold-cooperation-pte-f33d000c1938#1c04

My take on Karatbars is that I wouldn't trust Harald Seiz as far as I could spit.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:35:37 PM

100% Agreed that Karatbars is a complete scam. But it's so ironic that it's been posted by a known scammer.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:59:51 PM

Someone claiming to be Marvin Steinberg has decided to share with us here.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 09:00:54 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1464852
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1891959
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1167504

Please support the flags on these users!

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: