Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best IEO'S to invest in 2019?  (Read 721 times)
colegabi235 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:55:41 AM

Let me explain the best way to invest money in IEO.

There is no denying the fact that 2018 was not well for Ico's. The economic results are less impressive: The total amount raised in 2018 was almost $11.4 billion, against little more than $10 billion during 2017, with a mere 13 percent growth. However, a close look at the statistics will paint a difficult picture. However, over time specific drawbacks began to rear their ugly heads. Fake and fraudulent ICOs left investors in the lurch, which meant genuine projects were soon facing more difficulties during the funding and marketing stages. As a result of these challenges, the initial exchange offering (IEO) was born, offering a significant improvement over the ICO model. Now that IEOs have hit the scene, it makes sense for investors to learn how they work and, more to the point, how to rate, analyze, and review these offerings.

1.Research

Take a few moments and learn what you can about the project. Check out the social media websites of both the exchange(s) and the project to learn more about them. What is the project? What problem does it plan to solve? Is the exchange legitimate?

2.Informative website

The website is a ‘portrait’ of the project. If it contains information about the project, names and contacts of founders, the offering to buy tokens, their amount, and other data important for the investor, the project is worth a closer look.

3. A strong dedicated team

With so much noise in the IEO scene, investors are looking at a vibrant and expert team that is good at what it does and how it does it. People look for team members who are experts in their chosen fields. You want to have a well-rounded team that takes care of every aspect of your project life cycle — from development to marketing and everything within. People also look for reputed names on the Advisory Board. Choose your Advisors carefully; those that will actually provide insights and value to your project rather than just be glorified names on your website looking to cash in on your success.

4. Documentation and Development

How far into the development process is the team prior to the IEO? While it isn’t necessary for a team to have a product prior to launching, it does help build confidence among its users and investors. Along the same lines, it’s imperative that the project has a clean website along with a detailed whitepaper to show investors that it should be taken seriously and has taken the necessary steps to be successful.

5. Nuanced White Paper

White Paper is the project documentation. In case of a high-potential IEO, it provides detailed information on both the general idea and technical details. It should specify the keynote markets and stages of financing as well as the business plan. A reliable IEO has realistic and logical ideas, clear and concise formulations. Availability of the part of the code or a link to repository is also a good sign.

6. Detailed roadmap

A reliable IEO always offers thoroughly elaborated stages of development and financing, goals. Important: goals should be realistic and shouldn’t contradict the general tasks of the project.

7. Exchanges

Which exchanges are going to offer this IEO? There may be more than one, depending on the project team. Investors need to create an account on the exchange if they don’t already have one. Typically, this requires full registration and completing the site’s Know Your Customer and Anti-Money Laundering process.

Best IEO List New Initial exchange offering for Cryptocurrency Investors

1.GlobalChainZ

GlobalChainZ is a fully operational, turn-key solution for interoperable, low latency, and affordable Cloud Computing. GlobalChainZ delivers the benefits of forging spare computing capacity of millions of devices around the world. It does not require technical knowledge for its usage which drastically expands the potential user base and instantly monetizes the idle computing resources of retail or enterprise devices, thus increasing profitability potential. GlobalChainZ seamlessly integrates the best aspects of traditional cloud services and non-interoperable decentralized networks. The synergy between these technologies will allow complementary benefits in ways their creators never thought possible.GCZ is an off-chain, agnostic protocol. This makes it both considerably more scalable as well as interoperable with other decentralized technologies.

2.Moozicore

Moozicore is revolutionary Background Music Service for Businesses where music is essential for customers. Our service transforms background music into an interactive customer-sourced playlists. Unlike Spotify, Tidal or any other non-commercial services, Moozicore will be fully licensed and legal for businesses of all kinds. Our solution gives business owners control over the playlists and a better experience for its customers, with the opportunity to let them engage with the music right from their smartphones With Moozicore platform business owners get access to Moozicore Web Panel that allows to create their own vibe from a licensed library of over 20 million tracks. Also can customize their music library by choosing from our genre-specific catalogs, pre-built playlists, create their own using special tools or import their favorite playlists from Spotify or Apple Music.Moozicore’s goal is to evolve places such as bars, restaurants, gyms and any other entertainment venues by creating personalized, social music experience for each customer.
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/

3.AIGO Protocol

AIGO is rebuilding the payment space with flexibility and ease of use of credit cards for blockchain technology. We are developing a complete payment system that has needs in the business world. Expand and increase your payment options and start following the cryptocurrency today. AI-Payment is designed for direct transfer of value between the two parties, without having to go through an intermediary (P2P). The basic type of this transaction is “Push”, although this gal may be enough as a POC for cryptocurrency, it is certainly very sufficient to get them to use payments using digital currencies for modern trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zaxifu

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:48:51 AM

Is it true Jason Boyarski helping Moozicore?
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:52:08 AM

To me the best IEOs should be from binance or okex among other very few good exchanges,the category of the projects you mentioned are many and they are not going for popular exchanges,aigo protocol is kinda cool and I heard the teams have already planned to list on binance,might just be a rumour though

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:03:44 AM

those platforms that you have been mentioned are not even listed on the reliable crypto IEO list like icodrop and cryptorank and for me personally i will trust that crypto-list rather than the IEO like AIGO. that IEO looks have a very bad team. I personally participated only in IEO that runs on the binance exchange site or another major exchange

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:07:39 AM

As far as I am concerned, Binance IEO has been the most profitable so far and remains so. Although this doesn't invalidate other IEO in good exchanges, but some exchanges are death paradise promoting IEO to destroy investors fund.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:13:04 AM

nothing has changed about ICOs compared to prior to 2017, the 2017 itself and 2018. we are still in the same boat as we were before. no matter what they call them (like calling IEO) they are all still as terrible as the first one that came out. and the worst part of it is that all these fund raising projects are damaging the whole cryptocrurrency market. when you pay people to do nothing and just release a useless token, that attracts a lot of lazy developers and scammers.
in the past couple of years not even a single ICO has delivered a single thing they promised and we are talking about thousands of ICOs that none of them did anything not just a handful!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:14:10 AM

Most of your points can be easily faked.

Team, paper, roadmap. Be real , anyone can make it look good , even more higher people with skills to make it look even better. This actually happened in those crazy ICO days, scammers hired high profile designers to make new pretty webs to catch those unlucky investors.

IEO also is not always the best way to go, you have to look for legitimate IEO sites, because some IEO platforms will be the scammers who steal your and even teams money.

It is hard to not to get involved with scam projects. The best way is to go for those who are conducting IEO s on reputable big exchanges like Binance,Okex,Huobi,Kucoin.

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:29:36 AM

maybe you are right, but team member from the project is the main key, from the project itself, a project will be good or not in the future is depends on their team mate
about the exchange, i think if we talk about this, my mind always going to binance and bittrex buddy
anyway your IEO list above, is not conduct their IEO on binance or bittrex right ?
but, thats doesn't matter, if their team is smart and serious with their project buddy

Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:57:16 AM

I don't think the IEO is the best from promoting other projects like ICO, even though in reality they are like that but I don't believe, it's just that if a legitimate IEO project might be worth the best investment. Besides that. IEO has other advantages, namely fraud risk is smaller than at ICO, maybe this is what makes them popular

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 12:39:44 PM

don't trust IEO unless its done in the reputable exchange. small exchanges are busy trying to contact developers today to do IEO in their platform. you can receive messages on linkedin from their representative asking whether you already have funds for the project's development.  I got a message from a girl of digifinex telling me about cooperation.

we're looking for premium new coins for IEO/listing on our exchange. Are you interested in talking about cooperation?

and they are ready to discuss fees about this. anyway, times have changes though like today i'm more interested to projects in TRON and EOS than those projects doing IEO but still its good to receive an airdrop from them of course.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:47:59 PM

An IEO that is being done in binance is the most healthy for me, as based on my own experienced and most experienced by some crypto friends, they earned a lot in IEO in binance, i think it depends on the trust and confidence of the members of such exchange, we all know how big is binance was, compared to the others.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:11:48 PM

If it's not wrong, this kind of topic has already been made for us to discuss. But if it exists again, it doesn't matter. All that is said is indeed necessary to do but I am more pleased for some points such as research, teams in projects and exchanges. I think these three points are enough to make sure the project is good or not.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:52:08 PM

I don't understand why Aigo is on the list, I think the project is not suitable for investment and I prefer Moozicore compared to Aigo because Mozicoore is an old project and the sales are also quite large, but more research into other projects because there are still opportunities to find better ones. for now.
cryptocompares

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:54:52 PM

I agree with the previous post. The best and choicest projects go to Finance. The exchange conducts a strict selection and offers the best to investors.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 03:50:05 AM

For me the best IEO to invest in 2019 is binance and okex they have always high volume and very secured to invest because many investors are trusting on this exchanges that their investment are really getting profit in the future.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:51:31 AM

For me the best IEO to invest in 2019 is binance and okex they have always high volume and very secured to invest because many investors are trusting on this exchanges that their investment are really getting profit in the future.
Yeah i agree with you, the bes IEO for invest is IEO on Binance and Okex. Many successful project launch their IEO on Binance and Okex.
Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:18:05 AM

There are major setback in ICOs,which many project are not meeting up with their target recently. But this a breakdown of how ICOs has run for the past years.
In 2016 the total number of funds raised by ICOs amounted to $98,781,391. The figure increased by 6544% in 2017,resulting in a total of $6.5 billion. The upwards trend continue in 2018,with an increase of 225% amounting to 21 billion by October 2018. Assuming that the total funds raised will roughly double each year, we can expect a $50 billion funding in 2019,$100 billion in 2020 and $200 billion in 2021

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:35:46 AM

The best IEO launch's on top echanges.
Look at Banince  launchpad allways x10 from initial price.
But there some rules for participating

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:39:51 AM

for aigo in my opinion, it is quite good  they have got enough funds and will hold their IEO on BitForex soon, especially the opportunity to enter binance dex is wide open so there is no harm in investing there but #dwyor and do some research first if unsure

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
colegabi235 (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:35:15 AM

those platforms that you have been mentioned are not even listed on the reliable crypto IEO list like icodrop and cryptorank and for me personally, i will trust that crypto-list rather than the IEO like AIGO. that IEO looks have a very bad team. I personally participated only in IEO that runs on the binance exchange site or another major exchange
Yes, I totally agree with your above points that platforms that I have been mentioned are not even listed on the crypto IEO list like icodrop and cryptorank but they are listed on many other #top listing sites like- icoholder.com, www.coingecko.com, icobench.com etc
have a look - https://icobench.com/ico/moozicore
https://icoholder.com/en/moozicore-17377
https://www.trackico.io/ico/moozicore/
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: