Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:28:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Building a Team] Creating 6 Rival Social Network Platforms  (Read 156 times)
AdamTile (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:36:34 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2019, 01:13:55 AM by AdamTile

I am looking at putting together a team that is interested in the concept of Free Speech and Unbias in Social Network Platforms.

I have done about as much as I can, in terms of setting up a Twitter Account and also a Website.

The People I need are:

Managers - Skilled in making things happen, not specifically project managers
Developers - Able to discuss as a group and have the time to develop projects at the early stages (rough, but workable)
Graphics people - Help Developers with the rough development.

I have always been the quiet type and I know I cannot fulfill the required role of Top management, so I claim defeat in this respect and ask people to step forward.

A bit about the Project and Concept

Why do we need them
We dont need New Social Networks if we are content with letting the current Social Networks to control what we see, hear and read.

But as we are seeing, there is a sense of mistrust that is welling up within the community towards current Social Networks, as we learn of more forms of bias amongst the Social Networks and who are also working together in some instances, regardless of their intrinsic competition with each other, yet prepared to form alliances to push an agenda.

There is already a growing community of people that have closed their Social Network accounts and are using alternatives to get information and to communicate with others.

The problem is that some of the "alternative" social networks are cumbersome or difficult to understand their usage, with complicated features and separate Tokens doing this task, while other Tokens are performing another task, leaving the user, unsure of what to do and how best to assign functions.

"BUSINESS" intends to create Rivals to current Social Networks that are easy to use, offers security, privacy and most of all, trust that you wont get banned for having a difference of opinion.

But, there are Alternatives out there?
The Alternatives are great and prove the concept is viable, however, many Alternatives tend to feel that they "owe" users for being on their platform, via reward systems and so on.

This creates a lot of confusion and tarnishes what should be an innocent content into spam, masquerading as content.

In the case of STEEMIT, you cant post unless you have Steem and that defeats the "Basics" of what a Social Network is.

Advertising
The "BUSINESS" Platforms will include Advertising as per the current crop of Social Network Platforms, simply because a sustainable return is required and should not be reliant on user usage and rewarding.

As the "BUSINESS" Platforms generate higher valuation of the Tokens, via advertising, then it serves the community to make sure advertising is well received.

Advertising will have the less intrusive filters that are possible, to ensure that user tracking is essentially nulled and only the Group (Age Group, Gender Group etc), are the only main filters available to Advertisers.

The Platforms that "BUSINESS" will Rival are as follows:

Twitter
Facebook
Google Search
YouTube
Twitch
Patreon

AdamTile (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:05:40 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2019, 12:28:43 AM by AdamTile

You can contact me via Twitter  Wink
https://twitter.com/RealArchSaint

Edited to point to the new Twitter URL  Wink
pengxiankaikai

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:18:36 PM

Is there a team member now?
AdamTile (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:24:04 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2019, 03:38:10 PM by AdamTile

Not as yet.. I am cleaning up the website a bit and clarifying some points
AdamTile (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:24:37 AM

We have made some big changes, namely in the Name itself.
Our new website is at https://archsaint.com/

We will be making a Announcement very soon, but in the meantime, you can view our Whitepaper directly from the website
AdamTile (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:32:22 AM

We just added the roadmap and we would appreciate some feedback, so we can optimize our [ANN]
https://archsaint.com/roadmap/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: