Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you see the future of exchange going?  (Read 450 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:19:50 PM

Where do you see the future of exchange going?

Do you believe that businesses and enterprises will get into DEX’s as well?

Everyone will only use DEX. It makes no sense otherwise. Why would anyone need a trust of 3rd party to exchange their coins with same easy and costs?
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:24:13 PM

Why not? Decentralized Exchanges has proven by far to be the most safest type of exchange. I think any project getting listed in exchange depends on what the team wants, because I know there is no Decentralized Exchange that can reject listing by any project. So in my own opinion, the future of Decentralized Exchanges is bright and promising.

Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 12:12:41 PM

I think decentralized exchanges are just an alternative to centralized exchanges. At present, most of the transactions are conducted on centralized exchanges. For those who have individual privacy needs, they will choose decentralized exchanges. So I think these two trading models will coexist in the future.

CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:06:40 PM

I think centralization is calling. Right from the battles cryptocurrency exchange face in operations in United States, its either they conform to their demands to operate in the US market or exit. Recently, Binance International and Bittrex has ceased operations in US in order to create an exchange that will suite the requirements. This is just the beginning I think

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 08:28:01 PM

In the near future, many users of cryptocurrency will change their minds about decentralized exchanges.  And first of all, everyone will try to use cryptocurrency freely, but because of the obstacles on the part of the government, we will have to work openly, which will lead to the refusal of the current form of decentralization.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:04:04 PM

Of course DEX is another category of exchange and I see no reason for them not to get listed. Furthermore, in terms of security, DEX is topping the charts. In addition, the future of exchange is bright because it is now proven that only the decent ones will continue striving.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:10:41 PM

Of course!
The greatest thing about dexs is that it is exactly what crypto was built for.
Also, there are so many projects out there where you can create your own marketplace, dex, or atomic swap that basically anybody can create their own exchange.
And that is where we will start to see the middleman becoming more and more unnecessary.

companies can create their own direct trade channels without using someone else's programs.
It's more efficient, more cost effective, and with smart contracts, more reliable.
Eventually, I believe that what we will see is not just dexs incorporated into business, but daos as well.
It truly is very exciting!

kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:14:11 PM

Yes it now down to when this would happen and what type of business would go on it. I think in the future business would develop coins that would improve there transcation and this coins would maybe be on exchanges
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:39:41 PM

Businesses and enterprises can get listed on any exchange of choice if they meet up with the requirements of the exchange in question. So whether Dex or Cex, it all lies within the business; that is, what they want. Furthermore, I do not think Dex will reject a project for listing if it's in line with their T&C.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:47:54 PM

This is very hard to predict, my friend. Security is very relative, but decentralized exchanges are much safer than centralized ones.
True, the advantage of decentralized exchanges are many compare to that of the centralized types. In the future, we will see series if exchanges that will be created as decentralized exchanges and others with centralized exchanges, and the industry will be open for serious business both with the public or the private system.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:45:56 PM

Now every project wants to integrate exchange into their project and I don't know why. For me I see the future of exchanges being bad in the sense that, people are using that medium to dupe individuals of their monies. Because of these exchanges too, scamming is increasing overwhelmingly.

I’m me
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:20:53 PM

I am a little confused between the title and content of the post. But what I'm catching here is the possibility of new businesses that might enter DEX and the new crypto market. Today, more and more businesses and companies that target their technology are accepted in the market, the coins they release will be able to enter to the DEX if they themselves are able to manage well, promote attractively, and convince potential buyers and investors to get it.
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:27:40 PM

I don't think there is anything wrong with getting listed on a Decentralized Exchange (DEX), because it is another form of exchange where security is the main priority. So I think getting listed on DEX is a good thing and upcoming businesses should try it out. In the same way, when talking about security issues in most exchanges now I think the future of DEX is safe and sound.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 11:31:25 PM

I cannot explain exchange platform in the years to come
Because day by day; we are having more exchanges than tokens

Then how many tokens will trade in these exchanges
Is there anything different from what these exchanges offers ?

I do not see an encouraging future
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:43:57 PM

Do you believe that businesses and enterprises will get into DEX’s as well?
I believe that, DEX is the answer to the problem. with DEX all being transparent, there is no more volume manipulation because trade is decentralized.
But DEX are sometimes ruin the coin. A lot of decentralized exchange are not capable to hold the coin in its stability price. Many coins are going down severly in dex. Though it is not manipulated by one person. Many people can control the price. And it result for a big dump of the coin.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:55:36 PM

I think everything will be on smooth transactions if they will develop the exchanges well. The good thing is that the competition between exchanges continues through out the years and everyone goal to be the most advanced and the most sophisticated exchange which offers reasonable fees.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:34:54 PM

just like what Binance is doing with Binance DEX.

Binance is extremely far from having at least a part of the exchange  a decentralized exchange. It will be a long process before they will manage to show some results.  It that is their priority ofcourse.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: