Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:03:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Build yourself a solid portfolio with good projects  (Read 2218 times)
Ayomayowa247

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 09:57:50 AM

A good crypto project is enough to change one's life so why not take the chances?all i keep doing is making sure i get a share hold of very good coins or tokens with real use case and yes i did have many coins but i believe that a good crypto project is all we need. Am I doing the right thing?

Yes You are doing the right thing because Crypto is the future and it's good to invest into some good and Use case projects but I want you to check this project out Titan Coin TTN is Available on coinmarketcap and the coin as usecase I hope this will bring good gain in the future.
Eplus_Team

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 10:07:15 AM

Not all crypto projects are good, it may be true that a good crypto project is enough to change ones life.
But many of the bad projects are created and ended up dead. Now that market exchanges are very bad, many scammer ico are too risky to take.
Maybe IEOs is still bright to take the risk because it is held on top exchange like binance.
qigong13

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 11:43:09 AM

There should be a threshold of how many coins you could hold before it becomes troublesome. Too many coins and it will be hard for you to keep track all of it. Remember, don't spread too thin and you should strike a balance of altcoins and bitcoin.
Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 12:05:05 PM

The best time to always buy and hold coins and tokens is in bear market so even if price falls after bullrun your wallet won't be too hurt
Yes but remember it don't trust all project right at this time because this time crypto market situation is very bad. So if you want buy a coin for long time holding then you need analysis those project activity roadmap, support, and profitable ways.

Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 12:17:23 PM

What good projects are everyone talking about?
See what happened to the portfolios of people who invested in “good projects” in 2018.
All of them watched in horror as their portfolios consisting only of "good projects" synchronously fell in price at an incredible speed.
Where then did faith in good projects go? Do not buy this kind of advice.
The crypto market is not quite the place where it is simple enough to invest in a number of good projects.

I respect what you said but crypto market rotate in a diverse way and it can be hard to understand sometime but only experience and smart investors understand that. However, invest in a good project does mean an investor job is over because ones actually need to manage his portfolio which was the most part that determine investor profitability.
Invest in good project is nice but having knowledge to manage ones portfolio is better.

We must know in advance what investments are wanted if with the old project then I think it is necessary to include the portfolio and see how to see the movement if the new project then I do not recommend it because the current project tends not to provide good profits and therefore we must do research first before doing it because regret will not come in the beginning.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 12:28:10 PM

A good crypto project is enough to change one's life so why not take the chances?all i keep doing is making sure i get a share hold of very good coins or tokens with real use case and yes i did have many coins but i believe that a good crypto project is all we need. Am I doing the right thing?

Good idea. Do you buy them or you do bounty to acquire them ?
For bounty, you will hardly know a good project but if you do buy them, you can know good coin certainly.
Because you can observe it from the exchange, social media groups...
lancelot18cryp26

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 04:09:53 PM

What good projects are everyone talking about?
See what happened to the portfolios of people who invested in “good projects” in 2018.
All of them watched in horror as their portfolios consisting only of "good projects" synchronously fell in price at an incredible speed.
Where then did faith in good projects go? Do not buy this kind of advice.
The crypto market is not quite the place where it is simple enough to invest in a number of good projects.

I respect what you said but crypto market rotate in a diverse way and it can be hard to understand sometime but only experience and smart investors understand that. However, invest in a good project does mean an investor job is over because ones actually need to manage his portfolio which was the most part that determine investor profitability.
Invest in good project is nice but having knowledge to manage ones portfolio is better.

We must know in advance what investments are wanted if with the old project then I think it is necessary to include the portfolio and see how to see the movement if the new project then I do not recommend it because the current project tends not to provide good profits and therefore we must do research first before doing it because regret will not come in the beginning.
Good projects for good income after hodl are micro cap projects but you have to be very careful about them. The team and the product use is what we all need to look at.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 04:27:12 PM

Yes you are right. You must be right.However, at present, most of the projects are faulty. Therefore, investors are losing confidence. In 2017, where 90% of projects were successful. Now 25% are successful.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
CmVill

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 03:35:44 PM

I only buy and keep a stored amount of backup and only in some cases I invest them in a proyect
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 06:17:57 PM

If you want to depend your life on crypto investments, then you should think twice before taking risks. but all that is your right, I will only suggest that you need to use your money wisely, I mean you need to invest it in the form of old coins. especially like bitcoin and some other top altcoins like BNB / EOS / ETH. I hope investors are wiser before putting their money into any project.

ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 07:43:26 PM

The best way to succeed as a trader/investor is by having a solid portfolio.
How do you have a solid portfolio ? You must have the will power to research, maintain, read, study and master a trading patter.

You research to get informations, you read news and study rumours to get first hand facts and act ahead of the market; you need a trading pattern to determine when you buy/sell in the market.

After that, you need to look towards few tokens, and build your portfolios around them. Likewise don't forget to set price alerts on your phone for brisk notification.
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:56:22 AM

Different persons have different choices , to me good coins or tokens with real use case is easier to said most importantly when market condition is highly up/down . IF its work with a solid portfolio with good projects / coins it will be very rewarding and full of bucks . My opinion will be top CMC top 10 are good for building a solid portfolio with good projects / tokens / coins . So, by far selecting the investment item is still the most important thing to do .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: