Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:59:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SmartBotCoin: 1st platform providing real-time streaming portfolio updates  (Read 438 times)
Boardmangetpaid

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:09:33 PM

Nice to see the app is already up and running. This is a huge advantage over competitors. Giving the app to the community early means more extensive testing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 10:17:38 PM

Nice to see the app is already up and running. This is a huge advantage over competitors. Giving the app to the community early means more extensive testing.

This platform will be great. New trading platforms often prioritize having a phone application, yes it will give them a huge advantage. It will boost the user number because having an app with you to every place you go is so convenient. People nowadays tend to choose user friendly platforms and they capitalize that factor.
cloverchips

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:19:36 PM

This platform is a great help for us especially for newbies because they provide some videos that can give us knowledge about how we can manage our trade.
this is a step up for trading platforms! AI with trading tools that manages all your trade in and out of the computer.
smartbotcoin

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 12:20:49 AM

Cool looking project!
Do you plan to add more exchanges support in the near future?

PS
I would also like to see some demo video

Hi there,

We are going to launch Kucoin support this week and then more exchanges to follow.
Any specific exchanges you would like to see before others?

Thanks.
smartbotcoin

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 12:27:41 AM

I am just a new user of SmartBotCoin, and I am amaze that the features of it are very easy to use for people like me that is just new to trading.
As a newbie it will help me a lot in my trading journey.

This platform was build keeping beginners in mind which is why we have focussed on Product Tours, demo videos and user experience design.
We will soon start publishing more content, articles and demos to help you in learning this space.
smartbotcoin

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 12:58:23 AM

I think it is an interesting platform because you can trade here automatically and manually that will help and guide other traders, especially for the first time traders in managing their trades. And I also heard SmartBotCoin has a good security features that all of your API keys are securely encrypted and stored, that is why it is really worth to try.

Hi there,

We use HSMs(Hardware Security Modules) which are separate hardware devices to encrypt API keys and secrets. They are FIPS 140-2 level 3 validated.
In addition, if a user accidentally enables withdrawal access on the API key within their exchange, we do not allow that account to be linked.
smartbotcoin

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:45:33 AM

I am just a new user of SmartBotCoin, and I am amaze that the features of it are very easy to use for people like me that is just new to trading.
As a newbie it will help me a lot in my trading journey.

This platform was build keeping beginners in mind which is why we have focussed on Product Tours, demo videos and user experience design.
We will soon start publishing more content, articles and demos to help you in learning this space.
smartbotcoin

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 02:27:43 AM

I registered on the website and I was amazed how many cool things I see. Especially the news aggregator is very helpful to predict the price movement.

We are trying to build the news aggregator as a service which can be exposed to the automation bots as well.
More to come.
pleasedont

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:25:18 PM

This platform will be great. New trading platforms often prioritize having a phone application, yes it will give them a huge advantage. It will boost the user number because having an app with you to every place you go is so convenient. People nowadays tend to choose user friendly platforms and they capitalize that factor.
Yeah, having access on the phone is a big step on trading platforms especially when they have an actual application. I am seeing potential on this trading platform as they have what the traders need, like a modern necessity for a trader.
fraazi

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:24:37 PM

Why would I invest in Bitcointalk-only thread? It's funny:)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: