Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump's anti-bitcoin stance.  (Read 513 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:22:21 AM

I told you guys back when I was lobbying for Trump (or against Clinton) that Trump would be negative about Bitcoin just because of his nature.

At that time I could only guess whether Trump was or was not a tool and a puppet of the Kabbalahists who currently control global money supplies.  This crowd is certain to be highly negative about crypto because it drains their power base.  Now that we know that Trump is their bitch so of course he's going to be negative.

It's funny because there's a loud minority here that'd support Trump regardless of his view of bitcoin.

I would if Trump were not a fraud.  The 'American Dream' is, to me, more important than what just so happened to be the first working example of a crypto-currency.  And that even if it would have cost me some wealth.

That said, from day one I never really expected Bitcoin to really take off value wise unless it were made illegal.  ($10k/BTC is nothing.)  I figured that the desperate idiots in the Govt would try it.  A few of them have made some noise in this direction (Schumer, 'Sherman'...who you can tell from the name is the son of Russian Jews..., Mnuchin, etc) but they get shut down almost immediately be an invisible hand who can see where that would go.

So whether Trump turn out to be a fraud with all his America First campaign bullshit or a true blue America First control freak, if he attacked Bitcoin the dumb way it would likely turn into pay-day for moi.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Police Indo

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 11:15:59 PM

I told you guys back when I was lobbying for Trump (or against Clinton) that Trump would be negative about Bitcoin just because of his nature.

At that time I could only guess whether Trump was or was not a tool and a puppet of the Kabbalahists who currently control global money supplies.  This crowd is certain to be highly negative about crypto because it drains their power base.  Now that we know that Trump is their bitch so of course he's going to be negative.

Those who own the current debt-based system could easily buy controlling interest in Bitcoin, and even more easily buy enough to make it perpetually unstable.   Have at it Hoss...We the peeps will just switch to something else if/when you do and your money went down the toilet.  'Re-distribution of wealth' so to speak.

Not a 'checkmate' because they have some really nasty options, but a less than pleasant position for Mnuchin's folk/tribe Smiley

what do you mean by kabbalahist? is it like the "Global Elite"? We call "Global Elite" as 1% of people from all over the world with a wealth of> 99% of people in the world. Is it true that trump is their doll?

bluefirecorp_ (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 09:12:35 PM

Politicians should totally have positive views of cryptocurrencies Wink

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:22:38 PM

Politicians should totally have positive views of cryptocurrencies Wink

Just remember. They are politicians. What their views are, and what they express that their views are, might be two entirely different things. I mean, it might be the politicians who hold the highest number of bitcoins. But prove it. Maybe Satoshi is a politician. But prove it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:12:04 AM

what do you mean by kabbalahist? is it like the "Global Elite"? We call "Global Elite" as 1% of people from all over the world with a wealth of> 99% of people in the world. Is it true that trump is their doll?

Certainly not '1%'.  The estimate I go with for those who 'control the world' is 800-1200 world-wide.  They are smart enough and experienced enough to keep a low profile so they are not household names.  Those who's names we do hear (Gates, Trump, Buffet, etc) are often just sort of 'holding some wealth' on behalf of the real players.

I'm only guessing, but I would say that almost without exception these people here in debt-backed fiat 2019 employ 'money magick', and a framework most closely tied to Kabbalah is used to conceptualize various aspects of the world.  That's what I mean.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:26:07 PM

bitcoin good, trump bad.  Roll Eyes

amazing to see people still defend trump even when he's anti-bitcoin.

smarttokenguy

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:02:26 PM
Merited by BTCwriter (1)

bit[Suspicious link removed]d, trump bad.  Roll Eyes

amazing to see people still defend trump even when he's anti-bitcoin.

He is afraid that more people will become rich, and that he didn't buy bitcoin when the price was 100 USD or less. Both factors make him go against the future, that will happen sooner or later.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:37:49 PM

He's just trying to bring the price down so he can buy it cheap  Wink
I don't think so! Though Trump is a businessman, he may not have an interest in bringing bitcoin down to buy cheap. What he has done to bitcoin is bring it into subjects of debates and to find out the mind of his fan about it. Trump has many tools at his disposal to use in bring bitcoin price down without altering a word but I think this is a political comment with the aim of knowing the role bitcoin will play for the next elections. If he speaks against bitcoin and his opponent for bitcoin this might change the voting part of bitcoin enthusiasts.

Speaking of opponents, he might want to start talking positively about bitcoin. The leftist media is now portraying cryptos as "alt-right". If in some way he can make it appear as if he is pro-crypto then he might win some new voters.
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:48:38 PM

He's creating FUD which is something he's great at. My guess is he has no clue it's complexity
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:21:54 PM

Funny, nearly forgot about this because all the Trump worshipers on this forum.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 04:09:13 PM

If and when Bitcoin becomes widely accepted and privately transferred within this wide acceptance, the banking fiat will be destroyed, and the whole banking system with it. This will bring much worldwide chaos and turmoil. In America, most Social Security and Welfare people won't have anywhere to turn to for help. Marshal law might be implemented by government, and following such, the complete loss of our freedoms.

Since death is the ultimate end for all of us anyway, personally maybe I can't wait for the crash, even if it kills me.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
kooboat

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:44:39 PM

Trump can be loud and powerful but I don't think he can influence how far bitcoin go in these modern times. The world has really evolved over time and no one has absolute right to control bitcoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●[/
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:08:38 PM

Trump could be influential when it comes to real economy. That is, the economy where he could decide or suggest to the congress the need to pump in some dollars or reduce, or increase or reduction of interest rate and or struggling so hard to increase employment rate for the month but I think bitcoin does not follow that route yet and till that time, bitcoin is decentralized.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:59:01 PM

Trump could be influential when it comes to real economy.

Trump threatens the Fed daily it seems.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:37:43 AM

Trump could be influential when it comes to real economy.

Trump threatens the Fed daily it seems.

Regardless, the only threat to crypto currency is other crypto currencies.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:47:38 AM

Came back to create this post (even tho bitcoin's not at $1 million  Cry)

Yall nerd bots got rekt by your own dude.  Roll Eyes

Crazy the volatile markets; but geopolitics at play here. Nation states dumping crypto for fiat or states doubling down? Who knows with this administration at play.

It is normal for a Business guy who has made millions with fiat currencies keep an anti-bitcoin stance.
Do you think that he would not support his system and turn his back to it? We simply don't care about what Trump thinks, but the US people can bring the adoption of Bitcoin to real life.
Wa Da Fak

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Tell me paid campaign please

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:54:30 PM

Trump tweets may even help btc. More people will know about it

Well you have point though to somehow increase its popularity, but he's tweets also can give a positive and negative impact, I think trump is using bitcoin too. Like even though he hates it? I mean the fact that bitcoin can be and will have a future sooner or later.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/07/25/trump-administration-hates-bitcoin-but-fine-with-off-shore-tax-havens/
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:17:55 AM

I don't think he's much a threat to cryptos, at least at this point in time. I even think he can have a positive effect with people's uncertainty of what he's up to. If anything, should he FUD it then we get cheaper coins.

I just hope he goes hard on Libra just like the EU. I have no trust on that Suckerberg.
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:20:58 PM

If cryptocommunity will be able to proposite some centralized coin, which may be fully controlled under the US government then Trump may allow trading in pair with such "coin". The main goal of the American president is to force people pay taxes. I really doubt that authorities of US don't wish to take dominance in crypto sphere in the future.
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 05:29:11 PM

Governments don't like cryptocurrencies because they can't manage them and neither does Trump, but that can't stop cryptocurrencies from growing and competing with traditional currencies.
If Trump talks about Bitcoin, it will make Bitcoin famous and popular.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████