Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 12:49:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a community manager ? I am here.  (Read 165 times)
trickbdpro (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:33:08 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2019, 07:59:48 AM by trickbdpro

I want to be a Community Manager. I have no experience . But I think, I am not very less from the professional. Since, I am new here so,  I am working  hard by low payment. I hope that, you give me a chance .
If you need me contact by pm here or my telegram
-Thank you
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:54:51 PM

I want to be a Community Manager. I have no experience . But I think, I am not very less from the professional. Since, I am new here so,  I am working  hard by low payment. I hope that, you give me a chance .
-Thank you

Well the chance of being accepted by the company to manage their community is very little because this forum are looking for experienced and well learned on this profession
Most of the newbie here offers free service to build reputation and gain people that@ vouch for them so the credibility will grow and might be a plus point to gather clients

For now what I can tell you is better to just stay longer,make good approach to the community and maybe from that your career as manger here will start brightly
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:34:15 AM

-Thank you

Do you have experience in managing or helping in managing a bounty project or on an ICO project?
if you have it there should be a list of your portfolio so that the team and DEV trust you if you are the right person to become the CM of their project.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: