Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Livecoin Signature is back  (Read 3328 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 07:21:30 PM

mostly without a negative tag from DT members.
If I'm correct, only suchmoon give most of the yobit promotors (may be all) a neutral feedback. It doesn't even make sense to negative tag the participants. There are more or less unresolved issue with some of the projects here and still they are operating their business without no issue. Then there's no point of tagging the participants at all. And yeah, yobit is a proven heaven for scam shit (recent minex shit is another scam). If they can promote themselves here, why not others?
Yobit and this are not same, here livecoin didn't tried to resolve their issue but they just trying to get more attention so anyone promoting the livecoin just for the money will be considered as untrustworthy member but still they can continue to promote if they doesn't care about the community member's opinion.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 07:43:59 PM

If I'm correct, only suchmoon give most of the yobit promotors (may be all) a neutral feedback.
Thats correct but with my research other DT member ( user tmfp) also add the Yobit signature participants to his distrusted list.

It doesn't even make sense to negative tag the participants. There are more or less unresolved issue with some of the projects here and still they are operating their business without no issue. Then there's no point of tagging the participants at all. And yeah, yobit is a proven heaven for scam shit (recent minex shit is another scam). If they can promote themselves here, why not others?
Though the forum dont moderate scam but dont you think the forum members have to do something within ourselves to stop the accused project from operating campaign on here. Mind you, something was done about 1xbit why not livecoin either?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2020, 08:12:08 PM

If I'm correct, only suchmoon give most of the yobit promotors (may be all) a neutral feedback.
Thats correct but with my research other DT member ( user tmfp) also add the Yobit signature participants to his distrusted list.

It doesn't even make sense to negative tag the participants. There are more or less unresolved issue with some of the projects here and still they are operating their business without no issue. Then there's no point of tagging the participants at all. And yeah, yobit is a proven heaven for scam shit (recent minex shit is another scam). If they can promote themselves here, why not others?
Though the forum dont moderate scam but dont you think the forum members have to do something within ourselves to stop the accused project from operating campaign on here. Mind you, something was done about 1xbit why not livecoin either?

If they really intend to promote, they should just resolve their issues in the past and go on otherwise the users in the forum will continue to block them from conducting a successful promotion here. they can do it somewhere else like in youtube or other crypto forums but all they can hope for is its success on other forums to make livecoin visible which its highly impossible to happen when done somewhere else.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3149

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2020, 10:10:31 PM

Yobit and this are not same, here livecoin didn't tried to resolve their issue but they just trying to get more attention so anyone promoting the livecoin just for the money will be considered as untrustworthy member but still they can continue to promote if they doesn't care about the community member's opinion.

Maybe is offtopic, but can you point me where is Yobit tried to solve any scam accusation? why these are not the same two things?
why we allowed 20x bigger campaign for service with xxx more reported fraud?

again, I am not going to defend Livecoin, I have not a reason to do that. I stopped using them long before the first accusation.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 10:18:45 PM
Merited by OcTradism (1)

Maybe is offtopic, but can you point me where is Yobit tried to solve any scam accusation? why these are not the same two things?
why we allowed 20x bigger campaign for service with xxx more reported fraud?

again, I am not going to defend Livecoin, I have not a reason to do that. I stopped using them long before the first accusation.

They are different due to the simple fact of who is involved.

Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 11:29:54 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2020, 05:05:12 AM by Jawhead999

Update - Only 10 SPOTS LEFT!

The participant's list will be private.

APPLY VIA PM!
They're updated with 15 participants already accepted for his campaign, not sure he's serious or trolling there.
I only saw one 5 6 accounts using Livecoin signature, 9 more still unknown. IMO it need times to find all the participants
1. SirLancelot
2. darewaller
3. fullhdpixel
4. redsun114
5. davinchi
6. sana54210

Note: All accounts last active today.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 11:54:55 PM

If they really intend to promote, they should just resolve their issues in the past and go on otherwise the users in the forum will continue to block them from conducting a successful promotion here.
Thats the point.

they can do it somewhere else like in youtube or other crypto forums but all they can hope for is its success on other forums to make livecoin visible which its highly impossible to happen when done somewhere else.
Yes but the last time I checked they cant gain better traffic than advertising on this forum and I think they are already aware of this which the reason why they are making use of this forum again.

APPLY VIA PM!
They're updated with 15 participants already accepted for his campaign, not sure he's serious or trolling there.
I only saw one account using Livecoin signature, 14 more still unknown. IMO it need times to find all the participants
1.SirLancelot
The owner of that account certainly participate in that campaign with an alt account cause theres no way an account that was inactivefor more than a month will be aware that livecoin campaign is open again.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 07:57:57 AM

APPLY VIA PM!
I only saw one 5 6 accounts using Livecoin signature, 9 more still unknown. IMO it need times to find all the participants
1. SirLancelot
2. darewaller
3. fullhdpixel
4. redsun114
5. davinchi
6. sana54210

Note: All accounts last active today.

I think they have also participated in the last livecoin campaign or some of them, just not sure.
Well, it's their choice to promote the site, but people are already aware about the scam accusation of livecoin as their account are already flag.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2020, 09:18:00 AM

Maybe our AI like @LoyceV can help using their tools to scrap full list of participants?
IMO, Livecoin campaign participants should't be tagged. Even Yobit participants weren't tagged, until they started to promote ponzi scheme. And Livecoin probably isn't worse exchange than Yobit.

Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 10:05:21 AM

Maybe our AI like @LoyceV can help using their tools to scrap full list of participants?
IMO, Livecoin campaign participants should't be tagged. Even Yobit participants weren't tagged, until they started to promote ponzi scheme.
No one tagged them before, I guess it's fair to just allow them to promote since some people have been using the exchange too and personally I have use the exchange from time to time, they are not bad for me but of course, it's just me, other people have different experience. Also, we have to consider that every DT has their own decision, others may not tag participants but some could, so the risk is really high though.

And Livecoin probably isn't worse exchange than Yobit.

IMO, I like Livecoin than yobit, but like I said, it's just me.

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 11:16:33 AM

IMO, I like Livecoin than yobit, but like I said, it's just me.

you are lying, you are evil
the truth is you like money more than yobit or livecoin
your price is cheap, your soul is evil but not to my standars, keep with your journey begging for bread

He is not getting any money on his statement about supporting livecoin. He is just voicing out his personal experience about this exchange despite of many allegations of wrong behavior of this exchange. Although its not good if ever there will be a whale user that used the exchange then experience scam because he saw a hero member vouch for livecoin.

My opinion about tagging the participants is not necessary because they are not shilling/promoting the exchange directly. Actually its everyone responsibility to DYOR before they use any exchange.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 12:41:06 PM

They are not same at all. They can't be same. Yobit has a lot of scam accudations, yobit has a lot of scam tricks in their exchange itself. If you keep track of what yobit is introducing every now and then, you would know why yobit and livecoin can't be same.
On the other hand, Livecoin has scam accudation only and they are not allowed (actually allowed) to promote themselves.
Livecoin is far better than yobit. If I were to pick one exchange between these two for trading, I would definitely go for Livecoin. Livecoin isn't innocent though (they have scam accudation) but they are better than yobit. That's what the point is. When you have no reaction on yobit promoting them here, why would you have problem with Livecoin? That's what the point is.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16555

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2020, 05:04:58 PM

You should ask suchmoon (see Yobit signature campaign participants 2020-01-23).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 7071

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2020, 10:17:08 PM

I would stay away from having both Livecoin and yobit signatures, but if someone wants to risk and have target mark on their profiles, then go for it.
I am sure there will be some fun times in forum soon Smiley

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 10:37:16 PM

What if they paid their participants after a week?

Can they be tagged now as a "legit campaign" and their sig participants won't have a tagged for promoting a scam exchange? Since based on other's experience, Livecoin is somehow giving a good service to them (currently).

Yobit, despite of negative reviews becomes a "legit campaign" for quite some time here. Although the difference is, Yobit hires a reputable manager and Livecoin is, locking their campaign thread and process the application privately.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Raflesia

Activity: 2310
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 01:01:45 AM

Can they be tagged now as a "legit campaign" and their sig participants won't have a tagged for promoting a scam exchange? Since based on other's experience, Livecoin is somehow giving a good service to them (currently).

Yobit, despite of negative reviews becomes a "legit campaign" for quite some time here. Although the difference is, Yobit hires a reputable manager and Livecoin is, locking their campaign thread and process the application privately.
Surely Livecoin will pay its participants in full this week.

In the previous campaign also Livecoins I saw pay week 8 weeks and now restart the campaign by means of personal selection I don't know why they did this to avoid debate?

What is highly debated is that promoting a scam project is bad for the forum because in the future it will definitely happen again if the problem is not resolved.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 02:39:51 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 02:57:59 AM by Timelord2067

I've just had a look at the (locked) thread, the Google Spread Sheet link returns this:

the last post in the thread reads:

So people will just have to wait until they come across a UID with the signature and ask them directly.

I actually missed this drama at the time - can anyone give an Ultra Short break down of what occurred please?

*edit*

Livecoin Manager sent Livecoin one merit last year: https://bpip.org/smerit.aspx?from=LiveCoin%20Manager&to=LiveCoin which is a tut-tut offense IIRC

NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 6686

bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 07:46:38 AM

No one tagged them before

I did.

There is a sharp distance between paying out to your campaign participants and paying out to your own customers. It doesn't matter whether this campaign pays out or not if they are going to steal their customers' own money.

If you read the scam accusation against them https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5159692.0 there's a post in there with more cases of Livecoin fraud.

FWIW, a service with as much negative trust as this wouldn't be allowed to buy forum ad slots, so in my opinion people should be discouraged fom advertising such services (remember the 1xbit fiasco?)

Why would someone want to display advertisements that naive people will click on and expose them to the risk? There were even four or five campaigns with open Hero/Legndary slots very recently so it's not like they had no other way of earning money.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 06:04:36 PM

There is a sharp distance between paying out to your campaign participants and paying out to your own customers. It doesn't matter whether this campaign pays out or not if they are going to steal their customers' own money.
That's right, we don't know if they always take funds every week from customers. I'm afraid that's what happens. Hmm, it's better to leave it than to be in trouble.

If you read the scam accusation against them https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5159692.0 there's a post in there with more cases of Livecoin fraud.

FWIW, a service with as much negative trust as this wouldn't be allowed to buy forum ad slots, so in my opinion people should be discouraged fom advertising such services (remember the 1xbit fiasco?)

Why would someone want to display advertisements that naive people will click on and expose them to the risk? There were even four or five campaigns with open Hero/Legndary slots very recently so it's not like they had no other way of earning money.
Look at the previous experience, it already has a bad reputation, it still won't be good if the fraud problem hasn't been resolved. They are currently not displaying the spreadsheet as it is private so it has been found that their behavior is always indecent.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3149

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 07:15:30 PM

I've just had a look at the (locked) thread, the Google Spread Sheet link returns this:

the last post in the thread reads:

So people will just have to wait until they come across a UID with the signature and ask them directly.

I actually missed this drama at the time - can anyone give an Ultra Short break down of what occurred please?

*edit*

Livecoin Manager sent Livecoin one merit last year: https://bpip.org/smerit.aspx?from=LiveCoin%20Manager&to=LiveCoin which is a tut-tut offense IIRC

sending one merit is not a big deal. I am more attracted to the fact that they are launching a campaign in this way. Behind the closed door, all working incognito.
As I know, the purpose of the signature campaign is to promote service, do it all secretly is a waste of money.
Also, they did not do anything in terms of correcting their reputation. I would like to understand their basic idea of this campaign and what is the goal there.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████