Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTL] Bitleu reward thread - next auroracoin ?  (Read 1434 times)
lumberinvestments (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:47:32 PM

Hi everyone,

As one of the first supporters I would like to donate some of my mined coins in order to reach out to other people who might give a value to this coin.
I have strong reasons to believe that this coin will be the next Auroracoin.
I really do expect it to go very high and I have good reasons to believe that.

I will give the following rewards for the ones supporting the coin:

1. Abe block explorer: 20 000 BTL
2. BitLeu faucet: 10 000 BTL
3. Listing us on a good exchange: 50 000 BTL

Expected minimum value for 1 BTL: 0.0001 BTC.
Target value for 1 BTL: 0.0025 BTC.

BitLeu starting thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=510353

BitLeu promoting thread - get your free 100 BitLeu:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516327.0
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:34:27 PM

up

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
crocko

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:45:18 AM

More than 40% of free BTL (BitLeu) donated in less than 24 hrs !

Reclaim your 100 BTL now, check the price on our exchange thread too !  Wink

BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:05:12 PM

The tread is so empty and nobody cares .....damn this is a fail coin 100% Smiley  ::)40% were ? Is nobody here ? Were you guys donating ? To yourself ? Cheesy Cheesy
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:23:08 PM

When will bitleu hit an exchange? I think a healthy engaging thread would be appreciated rather than donations.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:11:59 PM

I can do a blog post on my alts blog for you for a bounty so can I apply for that as I have now downloaded the wallet for this lovely coin. Looks good to Bailout Romanians and I got a Romanian friend and will show him this. Smiley
lumberinvestments (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:26:54 AM

The tread is so empty and nobody cares .....damn this is a fail coin 100% Smiley  ::)40% were ? Is nobody here ? Were you guys donating ? To yourself ? Cheesy Cheesy

You don't expect people to fight each other to post here, right ? People need to slowly believe in this idea, there will be more and more coming each day. As a proof you can see that after your reply there is someone interested in receiving a reward in exchange of promoting this coin on his blog. Please do not underestimate the power of the community and what people can do when they really do believe in something.

I have certain hints that this coin will reach to the moon and nothing can take that out of my mind. I fully support the dev and I will donate most of my mined coins despite that he has 50 % of the premined which he can't touch for now.

Ethnic currencies are the Bitcoin 2.0. There is a need for the premine in order to secure a success in the future. The premine stands behind the whole idea of creating a community as people need to receive the coins in order to give a better value to BitLeu. People need to be encouraged to start using the cryptos. I could bet that the dev won't use any of that premine for himself, I better trust one man with a higher cause than trusting a bunch of capitalist thieves that is leading your country.

I do not see BitLeu taking over the national currency, as it is not the intended purpose of this coin and it will never be. But it will certainly get a share of the currency in their country if people start believing in this. New technologies are developing and you can't know where the cryptos will be in two or three years from now. BitLeu will be on the market at that time !

crocko

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:46:39 AM

All  BTL (BitLeu) donated in just 24 hrs !

HODL or check the price on our exchange thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514687.40
You are welcome to join in any BTL pool too !

When will bitleu hit an exchange? I think a healthy engaging thread would be appreciated rather than donations.

Exchanges will come at the right time. There is no need to rush, BTL needs to have a little spread.
It will not be like others that you have a high Difficulty first minutes after launch, already an exchange and then it will be dead in couple hours with a very low value.

Teodor

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:36:31 PM

Hi,
I am going to support this coin! I did talk to dev, and seems to be ok. I am not born in RO but living there since 1949 so will fight for this coin to become a strong one, hope it will be a team of supporters also. Also, I don't care much about getting gifts, but need a way to mine it. There are still big problems to create a wallet but hope it will be fixed.

All the best and great success with BTCTL! (to be close to that main coin!) Cheesy

qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:40:51 AM

Yeap and please show your support by voting in cryptorush etc and we have a humongous giveaway here too: http://bitbillions.net/2014/03/22/bitbillions-cryptoshere-presents-bitleu-coin-giveaway/
Teodor

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:23:20 PM

Yeap and please show your support by voting in cryptorush etc and we have a humongous giveaway here too: http://bitbillions.net/2014/03/22/bitbillions-cryptoshere-presents-bitleu-coin-giveaway/
+1 Smiley

Teodor

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:47:42 AM

I have contributed esentially to listing on CryptoAltex:

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=38

My reward pls  Wink Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: