Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO vs ICO my opinion, tell me yours  (Read 5114 times)
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 12:35:20 PM

ICO really made people happy but as at last year things turned around, so much scam projects that made people loss so much and then came Initial Exchange Offering which really became a saviour, exchanges like Binance would do research before accepting a project, so this gave confidence to investors also the fact that listing is certain.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:59:33 PM

I don't hate ICO, but I will not invest in ICO until a solution come in the ICO sector. Decentralization, Anonymity is the crypto's nature but it doesn't mean people can't know the ICO team member's real info! Scam, Cheating are common things in ICO. IEO is not perfect but it is better than ICO!
ICO is no longer mentioned by many people and ICO is no longer interested in by investors and investment funds because these projects are much more risky than IEO. Now the new trend is supporting the IEO and you should follow this trend to make the most profit possible because IEO will soon collapse at some day and another trend will be born. In addition, IDO and STO are two new choices in investment and are still only at the beginning stage
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:07:21 PM

although ICO has more scam potency than IEO , but i am sure we will find one ICO project that has good quality.few weeks ago ICO projects that named BCNEX could finish with huge success.and we hope this trend good continue so we have more option when investing in market.
we are waiting for their initial progress to enter the market. if BCNEX is an exchange platform and can compete with other exchanges. we can only mention the project was a success. because the extraordinary achievements of the project can only be a manipulation. but if it's true and the big income is indeed obtained by the team. then that proves to us about the ICO that still survives and can still compete with the IEO.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
iggikraig

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:15:10 PM

I think IEO is good alternative to ICO that partly resolves scam or just bad projects problem. In IEO case exchanges make some projects check-up and guarantee listings. I hope this kind of fundraising will be developing. There was some hope on STO but such type of fundraising still has not managed to become popular
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:16:07 PM

ICO is a token sale without warranty of being listed on exchange.
IEO is a token sale managed by exchange that will list the token after the token sale.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:45:50 PM

So far, I am much preferred to join in IEO now, although I'm not saying ico is not good anymore, of course not.
I am riding only for what is trending now,  in short, I'll go with flow just very simple as that especially if the IEO is under Binance and Kucoin
because it is an advantage actually.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:48:54 PM

In fact, I can easily say that both options are similar to each other, even linked to one another. It is remarkable that Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) projects are very similar to Initial Coin Offering (ICO) projects. On the other hand, I think that Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) projects are more successful. If Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) projects are implemented through a quality service, that project will already bring in to the investor. That is why services such as Binance, Kucoin and Huobi accept investors to the Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) projects by lottery. For example, the initial Exchange Offering (IEO) projects, such as Catex, which are of poor quality, lack of trust and fraudulent services, never get good attention. Because the stock market does not have a good investor and user audience.
masterusd

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 03:31:06 PM

There is no difference between them, only IEO may guarantee project may not a scam but it doesn't guarantee project will succeed and price will not fallen down.
If the project  is good it will success and price will increase by the time whatever it is ICO or IEO

With MUSD No risk any more.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5181949.0

The investors are protected.

kelvin1408

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:44:55 PM

i chose IEO, reason why i chose IEO is

1. there is already an exchange that guarantees for listing there
2. Easy fund raising ( if they doing ieo on hype exchange )
3. low scam rate

*imo Cheesy
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:50:55 PM

IEO I do not like because of the dependence on crypto-exchange, I can not anonymously join the project, on the other hand projects on IEO are at least a small selection is good.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:05:31 PM

IEO I do not like because of the dependence on crypto-exchange, I can not anonymously join the project, on the other hand projects on IEO are at least a small selection is good.

My view is that IEO is better for now, many investors have been interested in selling IEO because it reduces risk but must know first and can look for promising projects. because the project uses IEO sales it will be better.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 08:21:25 PM

For those that have been around in the Cryptocurrency market for a pretty long time the question to invest in IEOs or ICOs has been the main discussion point in 2019.
For some especially on “bitcointalk” it is clear that they won't invest in IEO anymore. After I have followed lots of discussion on bitcointalk i realized that people have moved on. It is a clear that people invest in IEOs as the platforms will evaluate the projects and give the investor the feeling of security.
Nevertheless i have observed a trend. The numbers in the ICO market have been declining but stayed fairly stable in 2019. The main reason for moving on to IEOs was the astonishing amount of scams that had flooded the market, since it was easy to make a lot of money.
This move to IEOs has something good. I believe that as harder it gets to hold an ICO as more the projects have to do to convince potential investors. Scammers want easy money and my hope is that the ICO market will come back slowly. Projects that will hold an ICO have to invest more time to convince people.
I sadly had to accept that those who scammed investors destroyed the dream of projects with little money that have great ideas. To hold an ICO and build a community of investors around it is a great way to fund your project without going to big VC firms. Unfortunately those you scammed investors destroyed the ICO market till now and it will take a lot of time to recover.
I have accepted that IEOs are currently the way to fund a project. The only thing that worries me is the power we give those exchanges. Is it really god idea to give that much power to exchanges in the cryptomarket.
Please let me know your thoughts. I am looking forward to good feedback & discussions.
To stay tuned for more just follow me;)

https://medium.com/@marianmertes

IEO is indeed better for investment than ICO. The reason is that we can get coins directly from the exchange. However, this is not all the IEO is running as expected. I do not want to deny what you say. But I experienced the price of IEO coins after listing in exchange. the coins also drop, even losing the sale value.

I do agreee their are pro & Cons
Yes, indeed this is often the case. Simply put, before the coin can trade in an exchange (no deposit), the coin has a high price. After we deposit the coin, then the price of the coin falls immediately. Even the price can't last a month. Huh Huh Huh
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:52:52 PM

I do not understand what you mean by the power we give exchanges for IEOs. The main importance of IEO is to ensure the trade of any project on IEO is secured. At least we do not have to worry if the project is ever gonna list on an exchange. If there's any power attached to this, am yet to understand it.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:36:12 PM

The deficiencies observed in the ICOs layed the foundation for IEOs. There was a need curb fraudulent fundraising events in crypto inform of ICOs, also investors couldn't really verify teams authenticity and pedigree but IEOs helped to correct these which where a major challenge back then

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:54:01 PM

KYC are working on some exhange where IEO are listed like Bittrex so technically it can lessen the investors if the project was listed on that. On Binance you can participate anonymously, i also believe that this is the big difference compare to ICO. Some projects are not good even if its on IEO or ICO, invest only wit good project.
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:56:31 PM

Well i prefer IEO rather than ICO, but only on top tier exchange such as Binance or Kucoin. But i really don't like the mechanism of IEO nowadays. It's required to hold their own exchange token for quite long period (more than a week are consider as long period for me). And I also feel uncomfortable with those lottery system.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:11:17 AM

Personally i do feel safe while investing in a binance launchpad IEO than investing in any random ico i just feel more relaxed and confident and im sure that im not going to waste my money in a fake project because binance has highest level of due diligence, research and filters to avoid bad projects so they will list only the best projects and that is something the investors want.

Binance offers security funds for its investors. The IEO held by binance is always in demand because the price always increases many times when it starts trading and this is what makes many investors scramble to participate in the IEO held by binance
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:27:51 AM

Personally i do feel safe while investing in a binance launchpad IEO than investing in any random ico i just feel more relaxed and confident and im sure that im not going to waste my money in a fake project because binance has highest level of due diligence, research and filters to avoid bad projects so they will list only the best projects and that is something the investors want.

Binance offers security funds for its investors. The IEO held by binance is always in demand because the price always increases many times when it starts trading and this is what makes many investors scramble to participate in the IEO held by binance
binance IEO launchpad has good system for investors.every person has limitation if they want to participate , so there is no big holder in market except they make consortium with other investors and make multiple account on there.IEO  in binance believed could give huge profits for each investors.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 02:47:42 AM

in fact, I was very disappointed with the ICO program, especially in 2018. I saw a lot of ICO programs that just stopped without being clear. all happened because of the lack of good teamwork on the ICO program. I see many of these projects being scam projects simply because the funds they have collected are taken away by irresponsible team members. they only think about how to get money quickly but without thinking about the consequences of what they make. sometimes the ICO project disappeared after the coin launch they made just because they did not know where the new coin would be taken and how the new coin would function.
I really hope for this IEO program, hopefully the many events that occurred in the ICO program last year did not recur in the current IEO program.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:00:15 AM

binance IEO launchpad has good system for investors.every person has limitation if they want to participate , so there is no big holder in market except they make consortium with other investors and make multiple account on there.IEO  in binance believed could give huge profits for each investors.
they have lottery system that could not make each investors participate in IEO.from this system ,investor psychology was made to feel that he had great luck if he managed to get a lottery. and of course he will not sell coin from this opportunity at a cheap price...

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████