Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:50:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small Cap Alts Speculation  (Read 1714 times)
RandoGraphic

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:57:09 AM

As long as you remember that small cap alts truly are speculative, hence high risk and potential high reward, then I think there are definitely some gems worth looking into. Based on the interesting posts here, I'll look into XSN a bit more.

I'll admit I've been holding Spectrecoin for some time. I've got price targets in mind, but it's also a coin I don't think I'd ever fully trade out of since it does what I value in a cryptocurrency and it does them well: privacy and anonymous staking. Setting up my raspberry pi to stake it too to make it a simple and efficient way to keep accumulating. Plus it's got mobile wallets in development and cold staking on the horizon, so there are still factors that could lead to growth in interest and usage. The developers are available on Discord for discussion and I've seen them put in plenty of work over the course of 2018-2019.

So yes, XSPEC is my pick and I think it has a solid future. What other coins are you folks interested in? Good stuff in this thread.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:11:15 AM

Really small cap actives are a dangerous game since they are more easily manipulated by the whales.
I'm into really small cap projects and it's tragic sometimes to see how the volatile it could be.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 03:14:12 PM

ANKR is good. If you noticed it the volume everyday is more than its marketcap.  Grin  Seeing it being in the tons of exchanges, it should be a good coin to start with and very cheap too so you can definitely profit here even if the price just hit about 5 cents. 
A coin slot on capital market or amount of exchange site where the coin was listed doesn't mean the coin had the require attribute of been future promised coin cause the team involved abilities and what the project has to offer to the crypto community sometimes determine the future of a coin or project.
Mind you, the coin has lost -30.71% right now.

I'm not sure I understand the project though but seem like the fog or SOMN project.
I don't understand if you're trying to pump your pet coin but I'm surprised and feel curious why you choose to recommend a coin which you barely understand the project concept.
For your information, the concept behind the coin creation was building of cloud ecosystem, decentralized cloud computing etc.

Almost all altcoins has suffer the same fate, some already have -80% since the time of its market listing. Assuming the volume is that good compare to the ones that are overlyhyped project, this ANKR has more volume to monetize than the ones I kept betting on.

For SONM? Nope. Don't care about it but its just he one I can remember when it comes to could computing. There is another project such as RLC somehow I can related to this ANKR as well.

barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:07:17 PM

why you are not mentioning your small caps coin here mate
so, people will think and do their research before investing
i believe if we drop our money in small caps coin with huge potential, we can make a good ROI buddy
And what are you even doing on here? It's other choice to whether they want (they can share their altcoin or even just comment on other's choice). Do you can see the future which altcoin will be potential later?
it will be very difficult. because only projects that have products that really work and are useful in the market will have growth progress in the future. I chose from the start, I think that's impossible because now many projects don't work and maybe their tokens will die and be discarded from the market.
Most projects that you can still see with working products are the one within the first 100 on this coinmarketcap, but many investors are not paying so much attention to them because they are probably old and they are being carried away by the promises that all these new projects do promise them.

Some of them feel they are established to offer solution to a problem those older coins cannot solve, and then they get attention and support of investors, before you know it, they fail to deliver on their promises and end up failing the public. We really need to continue giving our support to these old projects because they have virtually covered all the necessary areas where blockchain technology has the ability to over and solve any problem that arises.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1123
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:52:05 PM

Really small cap actives are a dangerous game since they are more easily manipulated by the whales.
I'm into really small cap projects and it's tragic sometimes to see how the volatile it could be.

I wouldn't mind the dangers of the alts which I am having, because the community where it belongs was still actively reaching out the public. Big whales is having greater contributions in making the alts gain great values, but they're also making it bad when market starts to fall. Right now I am interested on those coins monitored at coinmarketcap, maybe I'll do some personal reviews myself before picking those prospects.

EdenDice

Activity: 418

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:33:20 PM

It's prolly a good idea to discuss pess popular alts and ICO's with less than 30m - 50m USD market cap in one thread.

Anyway check ANKR out...  It could be good for a nice, quick trade.  Wink

what make you confidence with ANKR my friend ?
is there any reasonable reason to buy this alt for a quick trade  Smiley
thanks

ANKR is a very good crypto project. If you research about the ANKR by your own, you will realize how good the coin is!  It is already listed on Binance and there have a very good hype about the HYBR spra!

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:29:32 PM

It's prolly a good idea to discuss pess popular alts and ICO's with less than 30m - 50m USD market cap in one thread.

Anyway check ANKR out...  It could be good for a nice, quick trade.  Wink

what make you confidence with ANKR my friend ?
is there any reasonable reason to buy this alt for a quick trade  Smiley
thanks

ANKR is a very good crypto project. If you research about the ANKR by your own, you will realize how good the coin is!  It is already listed on Binance and there have a very good hype about the HYBR spra!

It's obvious op,promiting this ANKr coins and i know that is alao have potential to hype in the market, but traders have an own research and choices what kind of coin want to buy and invest. As a trader, trader have an own decisions what is the best and potential coin to them.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:59:22 PM

ANKR is good. If you noticed it the volume everyday is more than its marketcap.  Grin I'm not sure I understand the project though but seem like the fog or SOMN project. Seeing it being in the tons of exchanges, it should be a good coin to start with and very cheap too so you can definitely profit here even if the price just hit about 5 cents.  

I got out at the spike.  As long as I get 30% to 50% of the move in these trades I'm happy.  The market isn't at that stage we could get 3x, 5x and sometimes even 10x our money obv.

Coins I'm looking at atm are RFR/BTC and TTC/BTC (this has very low volume).  Both at Trex.  Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:12:13 PM

In my opinion ETH, NEO, and ADA each have good value in the future, even though in recent weeks there has been a drastic decline in prices. but I still have high confidence in this coin.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 02:54:54 PM

In my opinion ETH, NEO, and ADA each have good value in the future, even though in recent weeks there has been a drastic decline in prices. but I still have high confidence in this coin.

sorry but when I see that I feel sorry for you.

stop believing in projects that have already had a very high price and that have fallen by 99%. you have an emotional attachment that is too important. Except for ETH, the others are shitcoins as there have been so many in the past. ADA is a project like any other, a shitcoin with a little hype / fomo will do much better performance in the next few months (example: SWAP, ZEL, RVN, CCX, ..). If you want to invest with little risk, invest in the BTC. All other altcoins remain altcoins and many will disappear slowly without ever reviewing the price they had in the past.

If you analyze the market every year, you know the market well and you can invest every year in the new lowcap sensation, if not better to stay on the true value, the BTC!

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:58:06 PM

^  Small caps are good for quick trades if you have a knack for it.  Just have a stop loss and follow it.  I'm trying with mixed results.  Lol.  It's good practice tho.  
yes its good for short term only and in my opinion you need more time for it, wherein just to monitor the graph time on time and of course to stop loss . I dont know if you can make stable profits on it  even in a small time since market nowadays still very stagnant and moslty alts keep showing negative sign.
sgenuine

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:34:49 PM

I would not advise anyone to pay attention to altcoins with a small cap. Better buy liquid coins such as neo, ltc and the like.

I agree with you. Small caps will not guarantee better earnings but everything will depend on the quality of the Altcoins commodities that there products are feasible to the masses so that they could attract more people to invest. I have DTRC here with small cap but still i lose my money which makes me really disappointed.

Everything depends on the token. Small market capitalization can mean that the cryptocurrency has just appeared on the market, and it may have all the chances to go up. EOS also started from the minimum, but now, it is among the leaders. Nevertheless, the risk to lose here is too high. I do not have too much money for this gambling.

My choice is the crypto, which is at least in the top-100.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:27:19 PM

sorry but when I see that I feel sorry for you.

stop believing in projects that have already had a very high price and that have fallen by 99%. you have an emotional attachment that is too important. Except for ETH, the others are shitcoins as there have been so many in the past. ADA is a project like any other, a shitcoin with a little hype / fomo will do much better performance in the next few months (example: SWAP, ZEL, RVN, CCX, ..). If you want to invest with little risk, invest in the BTC. All other altcoins remain altcoins and many will disappear slowly without ever reviewing the price they had in the past.

If you analyze the market every year, you know the market well and you can invest every year in the new lowcap sensation, if not better to stay on the true value, the BTC!

Opinions are very wise and provide good knowledge and I strongly agree with what you say that there is indeed a better forkus to bitcoin and ethereum. because I am not too sure of the altcoin because each growth is only to seek a momentary profit and gradually disappear from the market.
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:42:42 PM

I'm definitely holding a lot of alt coins, some which I'm deep in the red with, however I haven't lost faith in these since there is still very active development.
I'm holding:

XSN - First Lightning DEX, Lightning Multi Currency, Cross Chain Proof Of Stake, and inventor of Cold Staking
ARK - Point Click Blockchain - I believe this one will make it easier for any company to tokenize their assets and use the blockchain for company data etc. Like Wordpress of the internet.
ETH - Smart Contracts and a huge platform already
LINK - Oracles.

And a few others.

In terms of upside potential, I see XSN as the biggest gainer, but that's only because the marketcap is so stupid low, otherwise I'd probably say LINK.
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:52:53 PM

Every project started from the small caps volume, you need to research & make some due diligence before start to trading/invest on it. I always try mine some coin went they project already running to the public.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:00:22 AM

I wouldn't mind the dangers of the alts which I am having, because the community where it belongs was still actively reaching out the public. Big whales is having greater contributions in making the alts gain great values, but they're also making it bad when market starts to fall. Right now I am interested on those coins monitored at coinmarketcap, maybe I'll do some personal reviews myself before picking those prospects.

I see you I mean really really small cap. And not even coins but tokens that can be really dangerous as they could be abandoned really fast.
I keep much of my deposit in UTK, Credits, OAX, Pundi X so far.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:22:36 AM

I’m thinking of PAL network token though it’s dropping now yet I know there’s a future behind this one.maybe for holding this one is good
But ethereum has a high capitalization but your right because this coin can grow within the year just like what is the performance in 2018
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:37:57 AM

Anyway check ANKR out...  It could be good for a nice, quick trade.  Wink

I used to speculate low cap alts on Cryptopia and Yobit as they have high volatility which is good for quick trade. For long term hodl, i advise you not to invest in them as low cap altcoins are easily to be manipulated but there are also some hidden gems that will bring you high profit which is hard to find. I remember when Egretia only had low market cap but now they're in top 100 cmc.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:39:09 AM

I’m thinking of PAL network token though it’s dropping now yet I know there’s a future behind this one.maybe for holding this one is good
But ethereum has a high capitalization but your right because this coin can grow within the year just like what is the performance in 2018
It would be not appropriate to include ETH as it belongs to the high marketcap coin, to be specific, it has the highest marketcap in the altcoin market, and we can call that it's the king in that market.

Marketcap of ETH is already 23 billion usd, let's consider a small marketcap as coins that's below $1 billion, at least.
However, I would go down looking for coins that is below $100 million usd marketcap as they should have more room to grow.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:05:07 AM

good idea, but keep in mind that trading with a small CAP is very high risk, honestly I don't dare to small trade. I always trade in the coinmarketcap top 10

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: