Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Libra has competitive advantages over Bitcoin. We let this happen.  (Read 502 times)
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:11:57 PM

BCH (Bitcoin Cash) is one of the top coins on coin market cap, exactly, it is on the top 5. With the trading volume $1,371,276,956 (per 24h) and 17,902,000 BCH for the circulating supply, I believe that this altcoin is one of the worthy coins to invest. Moreover, this coin also has good increase so far.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:41:22 PM

19 July 2018
FACEBOOK
Mkt cap   $566.22B
CRYPTO SPACE
Mkt cap   $282,25B

Facebook was created in 2004 and Bitcoin in 2009. We'll see what market cap it will have when it's as old as facebook is now. We still have 5 years to go.

Facebook received big founding and was advertised. Bitcoin was not and started from scratch as a decentralized project. You're comparing apples and oranges. Facebook is advertising as we speak bitcoin still after 10 years is not.

It seems to me that here two different things are compared. Facebook popularity cannot be connected with the future fate of its cryptocurrency. Libra is not a rival of Bitcoin as soon as it is going to be a stable coin. The price for Libra will be fixed, and it will be not released for different speculations. BTC is for making profits and getting returns now.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:03:07 AM

Well, the blame is not to be out on anyone, we are in a world where everyone is looking for business to do to give them income and that is what they care about right now irrespective of where such income will come from, we already failed cryptocurrency from the onset too, every one of us, when the only reason why we want to hold bitcoin is for it to grow and yield an increase.

Let me ask some of us, ever since we bought bitcoin, how many time have we even used it to make payment, and this is supposed to be what will make bitcoin really valuable when it is being exchanged from time to time, and it is decreasing the supply and creating demand. So, let every one of them just play their games accordingly, all will still be useful in their own space.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:36:13 PM

Libra is very popular, moreover before this is created. The coin from Facebook really can enter the market with high hype. FB really know how to attract many investors for their coins. And that's true, Libra may give competitive advantages over the Bitcoin. But of course, both will have their negative and positive sides. LIbra will be a stable coin, different from BTC. BTC may reach its highest price someday that will give you big profits, but Libra will not reach at that simple and short time.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Tomohisa

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:00:22 PM

Facebook really step up their game on every kind of platform. I already seen many streamer opt to stream on Facebook instead Twitch or Youtube. They have the stars donate that very convenient and with Libra back up behind, no doubt from video contents makers to streamers of Twitch and Youtube will have to make a choice to stay or jump.
Sourhearrt

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:19:28 PM

Would have been a worthy rival if Libra was a minable coin and not a stable coin which in my own view is not up to the standard of bitcoin

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 06:00:30 PM

Would have been a worthy rival if Libra was a minable coin and not a stable coin which in my own view is not up to the standard of bitcoin
I think Bitcoin is no cause for concern.  In addition, all users of cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin owners have so far understood that Libra will comply with the standards of payment systems that will not overlap with Bitcoin.  Today, Bitcoin is still used as a profitable investment, but no more.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:18:56 PM

Absolutely, the biggest advantage that i see will be the adoption, userbase and money that libra will bring to crypto markets, payments and remittance niche, overall the impact of libra will be explosive but technically i think btc will remain the premiere decentralized coin and it will remain the king of crypto market.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:32:37 PM

We don't want bitcoin to be stable,the rise and fall in value of bitcoin is what makes it reasonable to invest in by many investors,there is no reason to invest in stable coin

Bitcoin was never created with intent of investment plan, but here we are, I guess what draws more attention and adoption to bitcoin is its value appreciation and almost everyone are only after what they gain financially from it and not the ways they can make use of it.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 06:41:34 PM

Saying bitcoin community is stagnant is ignorant. Bitcoin remains the number one legal tender in the cryptocurrency space. Libra will make some noise but cannot displace the spot of bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: