Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peer to Peer Bitcoin Auction Site - itcoinBay.com (Special Offer for 1st taker)  (Read 437 times)
itcoinbay (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

This place is a mental leper colony!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:22:19 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2019, 09:37:58 PM by itcoinbay

Since we had no takers recently on our Special Offer we will make it again. We would like to not only offer a free VIP membership, but we will up the offer. However, for you to take advantage of this offer will involve some trust. We know... Is there anybody in the crypto world that can actually be trusted? We can speak only for ourselves, but concerning ourselves we can boldly say that "yes, you can trust us." Take us up on this offer and you will find yourself .01 BTC richer. The trust part comes into play as you first have to purchase a VIP membership in our store here: https://itcoinbay.com/storefront/. The cost to you will be .01 BTC, but when you check out simply list "free VIP Plus" (don't worry, no tricks, not case-sensitive or anything) as your Referrer and we will immediately send you .02 BTC, which, of course, results in a .01 BTC net gain for you.

We made a similar offer a week or so ago and after much gnashing of teeth and insulting accusations we decided to send the .02 BTC up front and then let the winner pay the .01 BTC. We're happy to say that it all worked out and one of the local moderators--malevolent--took advantage of the offer and gained himself .01 BTC. Of course then one of the accusers, a resident know-it-all, figured out our dastardly plan of working the long-con. DAMMIT, some of the members here are just way too sharp to pull anything over on.  Roll Eyes

Okay so to recap, not only will you earn .01 BTC for nothing more than a little trust and even less time, but in addition to being able to use our site to Buy|Sell with bitcoin and possibly earn through our Referral Program, you will be entered into our VIP Member Drawing where you will have a 1 in 10 chance at even further winnings, the details of which can be seen here:

Once this VIP membership is taken we will not be giving anymore of them away. If someone takes us up on this we will immediately post the update here. If it happens that someone is beaten to the punch before we are able to update the post and does not wish to purchase the membership at face value, we will happily return your bitcoin. We will even tack on the fee if needed to make you happy.

To take advantage of this offer go to our site and register and then go to the Store and make your purchase--and don't forget the Referral code.

*** Note: Offer not valid for existing VIP members.

At our site, no 3rd party payment or conversion systems, downloads, platform installs, special wallets, etc. are required. We use only Peer to Peer transactions as envisioned by Satoshi Nakamoto. After all, is this is not how Bitcoin was intended to be used?

Bitcointalk.org - the establishment in disguise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:27:04 PM

If anyone sees this (LOL), do you know why I can't yet post pictures if I've attained Jr. Member status?

AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:32:40 PM

So you are saying you will give 0.01BTC to purchase a VIP membership in your store. The membership will cost 0.01BTC

Please correct me if I am wrong and if I am not wrong then feel free to count me in. Let me know (either here or in PM in case I miss your response here) what do I need to do?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:34:45 PM

So you are saying you will give 0.01BTC to purchase a VIP membership in your store. The membership will cost 0.01BTC

Please correct me if I am wrong and if I am not wrong then feel free to count me in. Let me know (either here or in PM in case I miss your response here) what do I need to do?

Yes, you go to the site and register and then click on Store and purchase a VIP membership which will (temporarily) set you back .01 BTC. As soon as you do this, as a reward for your trust we will send you (almost immediately) .02 BTC which nets you .01 BTC.

AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:38:47 PM

If anyone sees this (LOL), do you know why I can't yet post pictures if I've attained Jr. Member status?

You are talking about this (below)?

I see the code is
Code:
[url=https://i.imgur.com/vdg2zhE.png]https://i.imgur.com/vdg2zhE.png[/url]

But you will need to use image tag to see the image.
Code:
[url=https://i.imgur.com/vdg2zhE.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/vdg2zhE.png[/img][/url]

Yes, you go to the site and register and then click on Store and purchase a VIP membership which will (temporarily) set you back .01 BTC. As soon as you do this, as a reward for your trust we will send you (almost immediately) .02 BTC which nets you .01 BTC.

Wait!
So you are saying, I pay first to buy the membership and once done then you will send 0.02BTC to me?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:39:09 PM

Okay never mind the pic question, I mistakenly clicked on url instead of img.  Roll Eyes

itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:41:18 PM

Wait!
So you are saying, I pay first to buy the membership and once done then you will send 0.02BTC to me?

Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. Register first, then click on Store and purchase the VIP membership. And don't forget the Referral Code!

itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:44:44 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2019, 01:07:17 AM by itcoinbay

Wait!

Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. Register first, then click on Store and purchase the VIP membership. And don't forget the Referral Code!

We've made this offer before several times and nobody took us up on it--so little trust. It's not like it's a million bitcoins though LOL. Like I said, there was so much BS being thrown around the first time we made the offer I got irritated and agreed to pay the .02 BTC first. Malevolent took me up on that and as soon as I paid him .02 BTC he sent us back the .01 BTC, so everybody was happy except the guy that suspects us of working toward the long-con...  Lips sealed

AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:44:59 PM

Wait!

Bud!
You know you are not making sense? Why would anyone needs to pay first where you are willing to give them 0.02BTC. Isn't it more logical to give 0.02BTC in the system then let them pay for the membership unless you are trying to scam innocent users?

This is a very well known scamming trick and you can not sell it to me unfortunately. I am going to make sure that you are getting tagged by the DT users. Please do not scam innocent people around.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:50:40 PM

Wait!

Bud!
You know you are not making sense? Why would anyone needs to pay first where you are willing to give them 0.02BTC. Isn't it more logical to give 0.02BTC in the system then let them pay for the membership unless you are trying to scam innocent users?

This is a very well known scamming trick and you can not sell it to me unfortunately. I am going to make sure that you are getting tagged by the DT users. Please do not scam innocent people around.

Goddamn dude, I am going to pay whoever .01 BTC, but for me to do this requires some trust on the winner's part. Buy the .01 BTC VIP membership and I will then send the .02 BTC--a .01 BTC net. Makes perfect sense. It is a reward for trust, if you don't have it move on. It is an effort to increase our membership numbers! I told you the first time we made this offer the same trust issue and scam accusations arose... I got very irritated and so I sent the taker (the bitcointalk moderator malevolent) .02 BTC up front and he then made the purchase which netted him .01 BTC.

It makes perfect sense and isn't confusing unless maybe you've had an exhausting day.

itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:52:43 PM

This is very accusatory. I am not scamming anyone. So you want something for nothing??? Good grief!

itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:54:45 PM

*** Update: Offer not valid for existing VIP members or Royse777 (unless he apologizes) since he has such a loose mouth.

AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:56:07 PM

I got very irritated and so I sent the taker (the bitcointalk moderator malevolent) .02 BTC up front and he then made the purchase which netted him .01 BTC.
You should do the same to other users too. I am not saying to everyone but to those who has good trading history and long term members in the forum.

Count me in as well. I may not have very long history of trading but I am a long term member and your 0.01BTC is not a money that I will ran away with. I spend lot more money to buy fun for me every now and then.

Edit:
*** Update Note: Offer not valid for existing VIP members or Royse777 (unless he apologizes) since he has such a loose mouth.
LOL
By the way, let's move here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5166997.0

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:58:07 PM

I got very irritated and so I sent the taker (the bitcointalk moderator malevolent) .02 BTC up front and he then made the purchase which netted him .01 BTC.
You should do the same to other users too. I am not saying to everyone but to those who has good trading history and long term members in the forum.

Count me in as well. I may not have very long history of trading but I am a long term member and your 0.01BTC is not a money that I will ran away. I spend lot more money to buy fun for me every now and then.

You are slightly incoherent... If you want the offer, first apologize in a reply for accusing us of scamming and then you can take us up on the offer if you want. Remember, I didn't try to convince you, you asked about it and I simply replied.

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:59:17 PM

For what it's worth, I can confirm I got a free bitcent (0.01 BTC) from itcoinbay, he first sent 0.02 BTC to me, and then I've sent 0.01 BTC back. Other than that I've no association with him or his site.

Signature space available for rent.
UnruffledST

Activity: 243
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:51:35 AM

For what it's worth, I can confirm I got a free bitcent (0.01 BTC) from itcoinbay, he first sent 0.02 BTC to me, and then I've sent 0.01 BTC back. Other than that I've no association with him or his site.

So did you approach him with the offer to test his claim with you "staff" account. If so you just sold a review for $100 in order to get others scammed. What a shame. If it was a true business model he would not need to promote the VIP membership, he would gain trust from free services. If someone wanted to test it out they could try starting with some $1 sales, $10 sales and build trust up through that. Either way who would want to use a funky website that someone in Middle School could code, dude you put no effort into that website. Something that cost you $5-12 to put up in which I assume the only money out of your pocket was the domain and webhosting. So you actually expect someone to put up $100 to obtain a VIP membership for you site? Dude what a joke and you want to give someone $100 for free plus prizes when with all of that you could of have gotten a decent f*cking website and not be needing to scam others?

and did @malevolent really back this dude up?Huh? what's going on here did you really need that free $100 he really offered you when he could of used that to make an actual website.
BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2712

Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 07:56:11 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

You do realize that what OP is asking, involves high risk to lose money? We see this kind of approaches almost every day in this forum.

1. Get x amount free
2. Deposit y amount first before to withdraw x amount
3. Once someone deposit the y amount then you never hear from them again

This is completely a very wrong approach OP. I will highly advice to change it. If you really want to go this way then do this:

1. Find an escrow
2. Deposit the BTC to the escrow
3. Run this contest/offer. Users will feel more comfortable.

I am giving you 24 hours time either to change the terms of buying membership and then you will pay or do an escrow. If you fail then I will tag your account.

Edited
Archived including this post.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:14:31 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

I did not approach him with the offer. The offer was available for everyone to take, and seeing no one was taking it I took it, thus far it only speaks of OP that he's willing to send free money. It's not a review when I haven't even bought or listed anything on his site yet.

I have also criticized his site, his business model, and pretty much called him a scammer in the other thead (as other users did, too). I told him trust takes time to build, as most users prudently take the caveat emptor maxim to their hearts.

Signature space available for rent.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:02:19 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

I don't know what to make out from the conversations posted above. OP's website certainly doesn't look like he's not serious about business. There are a number of items listed for auction and most of them seem legit. The VIP membership part bothers me. OP, why can't you send 0.02 BTC for the interested members and they sign-up as a VIP member on your site?
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 02:20:45 PM

I did not approach him with the offer. The offer was available for everyone to take, and seeing no one was taking it I took it, thus far it only speaks of OP that he's willing to send free money. It's not a review when I haven't even bought or listed anything on his site yet.

I have also criticized his site, his business model, and pretty much called him a scammer in the other thead (as other users did, too). I told him trust takes time to build, as most users prudently take the caveat emptor maxim to their hearts.

Well reading his response to me above in some posts, I felt like he said malevolent got it so everyone should trust him and purchase the membership paying 0.01 and then he will give 0.02 BTC.

Malevolent took me up on that and as soon as I paid him .02 BTC he sent us back the .01 BTC, so everybody was happy except the guy that suspects us of working toward the long-con...  Lips sealed

I am glad that you came up and gave the clarification.

A side note, seems like he was pissed when I started to talk hard but in your case he offered you the payment first. Possibly it's because he know you are a staff and possibly in the DT network. He knows he can use it to sell his idea or perhaps scam people.

If you want the offer, first apologize in a reply for accusing us of scamming and then you can take us up on the offer if you want.
Sorry bud, no apology yet since I still suspect that you possibly have this intention to scam others. If I am proven wrong then may be you will get it, I will not have any issue to say sorry then.