Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Vs KuCoin  (Read 914 times)
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 04:27:02 PM

Binance is much more popular now, there's more trading there than on KuCoin, but these two exchanges are safe and good, why not trade on both

asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:36:15 PM

Binance of course.
But many of us are choosing exchanges based on cryptocurrencies that are listed there. For example not every cryptocurrency is listed on Binance or Kucoin, so you will go somewhere else.

raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:37:46 PM

Between Binance and KuCoin are exchanges that have very large users. I prefer KuCoin to trade Altcoin, such as XRP, Litecoin and Bitcoin SV. I like to use KuCoin because I often get a little easy profit. Whereas I use Binance to trade Bitcoin and ethereum. I have a clear enough reason to like it too.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:01:09 PM

Two are similar.

Wow:) Binance a top 1 exchange with huge real volume, i dont saying that all volume is real, i just try to say that liquidity on Binance is biggest on the market right now...Kucoin is good exchange too, but it much more smaller and it is from "another league", these two are not comparable..
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:38:39 PM

I am using both, they  are both credible and has a decent volume. I am using more Kucoin, because a lot of my token is trading in Kucoin.

bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:46:24 PM

First, both exchanges have good user interface thus both are easy to use. Nevertheless, Binance is a more better choice as it has good volume unlike Kucoin. Also, Binance app is highly built as it can be used to verify Account but same can't be said for Kucoin. In terms of IEOs too, Binance offers more.

Adelek15

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:08:31 PM

well for me its binance all the way, very supber interface with lots of coins to pick from and invest in. although i and not conversant with kucoin i dont dont think its worth my time
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:14:33 PM

Both exchanges are good and has been revolutionary
Their ieos have made investors proud too

But binance has the upper hand because it’s good for arbitrage trading more than kucoin
Binance for usd/btc and it’s kind

Kucoin for altcoins
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:39:27 PM

I agree that the two are similar but might be in terms of UI and ease of use. For I prefer trading on Binance because of their volume which are better and accommodating. Kucoin on the other hand; most times the orders within a trade can turn one off which isn't good. Also, another reason I would prefer Binance is as a result of their trading app which is efficient, always updated and in tune with what users wants.

Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:50:40 PM

Binance fits better and carefully chooses projects. KuCoin used to be famous for good pumping after listing. I registered on both exchanges. Although my preference is still given first
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:52:10 PM

Both Kucoin and Binance are great in terms of its user friendly interfere. The UI of the two exchanges look alike but I think the only area of difference is the area of trading volume, binance exchange has more trading volume than Kucoin.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 08:56:06 PM

I prefer binance because the last time I tried to trade on Kucoin, there was this kind of bot that was not allowing me to sell at market price(last price) Any time I set to the low, it lowest it more and when I canceled, it raised it. I do not see this shit on binance so I choose it over Kucoin for this reason

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:56:34 PM

Between Binance and KuCoin, which one is better? Which one do you prefer?

Two are similar.

in my opinion the better one is Binance, because Binance exchange is easier for me to get profit, so I prefer to trading at Binance rather than at KuCoin, besides that I think coin in Binance are very much and of course the volume of coin also very high, so it's very easy for me to sell and buy coin without having to be afraid if one day I can't sell the coin, because the volume on Binance exchange is very high and of course Binance is the biggest exchange for now, therefore I prefer to trading at Binance and in my opinion Binance is indeed better than KuCoin for now.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:47:35 PM

Even though Binance and Kucoin have good trading platform I do not think both is equalled to each other. That is, Binance is better which can be seen in terms of volume, active team, good IEOs, large community etc.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:48:04 PM

I use both Binance and Kucoin almost on daily basis, both have their own good and bad sides. Binance has more volume comparatively while Kucoin has more cool security features in my own opinion. Both have cool apps, which I'll rate to be of same level.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:02:39 PM

I don't really see any significant differences between these exchange platforms but in terms transaction fees and market and trading volume, I think Binance is quiet better than kuCoin.  Both exchanges have good user friendly interfaces making it easily for either newbies and professionals to use their platforms.
giletto

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:08:04 PM

Two are similar.

The both are similar truly because I know kucoin looks up to Binance in many ramifications. Binance is actually the best exchange that exist at the moment, from liquidity to security and insurance  and seamless operability. But I think KuCoin beats Binance is Cheaper withdrawal fees

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:43:39 PM

Two are similar.
I prefer Binance over Kucoin as the liquidity on Binance is good and volume is not fake. If you compare BNB to KCS, BNB has the upper hand and that only shows which of the two has more users.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:59:23 PM

Hi.

This question is so simple: Binance for main trades and KuCoin to trade alts from bounty as soon as they got losted.

Bot exchanges have friendly UI, that are easy to learn how to use.
Listed you meant, I guess. Anyway, I have accounts with both (bot) exchanges and I can confidently say that both look alike and have the same ease of navigation and user interface. But I give it to Binance. Kucoin is a copy cat of Binance. I have more funds with Binance and trust in its security above Kucoin. Hey! Isn't Binance a leader of all exchanges, to start with?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:26:09 PM

Kucoin is likewise a trusted trading site and their services is also qualified to be manage with on huge asset trading. But for now I am choosing binance as better trading site specially when trading bitcoin to usdt. This comes with so consistent market which every trader would love to earn well on their profits.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███