Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some New Projects Will Take Over some Old Projects  (Read 308 times)
Novatech8 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:08:08 AM

Some new coins will take over some old top 20 coins from now on and by 2022,I know some old coins will still be on the list because they are more trusty but the truth is some badass new projects will rise to the top as well,I won't start dropping lists but these new coins have something that some top coins don't have and that's real life use case,many knows it as working product. DYOR

Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 07:36:26 AM

Some new coins will take over some old top 20 coins from now on and by 2022,I know some old coins will still be on the list because they are more trusty but the truth is some badass new projects will rise to the top as well,I won't start dropping lists but these new coins have something that some top coins don't have and that's real life use case,many knows it as working product. DYOR

That will be nice. But I think so many people might want to stick with the old coins they believe so much in and have been able to make fortunes from instead of jumping at new coins.

The new coins will really be embraced if a number of people can vouch that it is really good and one can trade with them

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:25:02 AM

but, only a new projects with new features and tech can replace some old projects mate
because a lot of old project still strong enough and got a lot of support from the community for now,

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 08:29:22 AM

That will be nice. But I think so many people might want to stick with the old coins they believe so much in and have been able to make fortunes from instead of jumping at new coins.

The new coins will really be embraced if a number of people can vouch that it is really good and one can trade with them
I like your answer bro. I think old coins still good if they have the good DEV.

Of course, investment must be profitable but choose projects that bring useful value in technology and help society.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:16:31 AM

Everyone should remember that this is technology we are talking about,new techs will always be better than the old ones its just like comparing Chevy impala with Bugatti

Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:47:37 AM

but, only a new projects with new features and tech can replace some old projects mate
because a lot of old project still strong enough and got a lot of support from the community for now,

I agree with you, right now there are new projects that have real products even they produce smartphones and there are still many other products with good ideas, old projects will always be there if the developers still give the best for the ideas they have before

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:46:46 AM

Some can but many of projects cant take over old projects, because new projects has not good enough and many of them are offering shitcoins that we wcan make profits so why we choose them to invest or to work for.Go only in good projects that vsn gives us good benefits as we work and invest for them.
Mame89

Activity: 1582
Merit: 432

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 12:47:45 PM

I think the intelligence of people in this technological era is getting smarter and they are able to assess and analyze which coins are worth investing in or use for trade, and old coin coins that still survive and are able to pass the test period until now are better and will not be able taken over even though some may have been removed from the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 01:12:47 PM

Good headline, some new projects will overtake some old projects. Competition is hard, new projects learn from mistakes made by old projects, it`s an advantage for new projects. Some projects have the potential to climb to the top, cryptomarket is still young and we can expect changes. Top 10 didn`t look like this 5 years ago when I started with cryptocurrencies, coins like BNB, BTC Cash, XRP, Tron didn`t exist at that time, so why not in next couple years to see some new names at the top?
New projects have a chance to get in the top 10 and let's not forget that some of the old names that are in the top 1000 have a chance to become a much better rated. We all know that with cryptocurrencies everything is possible, have that in mind all the time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 01:16:51 PM

Well said,I've seen very good altcoins that deserves a sit in the top 10 list on CMC but investors are very careful when investing,they like old coins that most of the new ones around,they are just playing safe
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:23:32 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2019, 10:03:06 PM by bitsurfer2014

Yes I agree! There are awesome projects in the pipeline that have huge potential and could displace some old coins in CMC's top list. In fact, I know a very good project who could make a disruption in the field of STO's and digital securities and excited to see how well it goes since I assume it could even be superior than Ethereum once its platform is released. Smiley
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:27:22 PM

Every year we see diffrent coins in top 100. I lost an orientation what coins are in the top 100, sometime before I knew about each of them!  Roll Eyes
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 02:39:40 PM

Possibly but it's not every day that we can see a coin that will threaten the top coins in the market, almost every day we see new projects holding an ICO but we cannot think that they are going to challenge existing coins, some coins are just coming for the hype, but after a few months people forgot or dump their coin to look for a new one, gone are the days when every project coming are potential to be in the top 10.

Rengga Jati

Activity: 2002
Merit: 636

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:46:55 PM

Surely there will be a change and shift in the top 20 coins in the coin market cap. Even today they continue to compete to get a higher position. But the question is whether new coins will shift it? In my opinion, it is not a new or old problem, but rather the essence, value, and also trust in these coins, including the high volume trading so far.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:55:21 PM

In the first place, what are those old coins are you talking about the can take over the new projects?
Because, for me those old coins that are still on top of the list except from Bitcoin are Ethereum, Nem, Waves, LTC, Dash,
Bch, Xrp, Xmr, Bitbay, and NEO these old coins at the present time now remain as one of the potentials coins in the market.
Is these altcoins are you talking about to be taken by the new projects?
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:59:27 PM

New will always replace the old. It's a never ending process. This is most prominent in the technology field than anywhere else.
Bitcoin is a pioneer of blockchain based cryptocurrency. The future would respect it by creating more advanced for of cryptocurrencies.
The one's that will be directly implemented with our IOT and banks.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 05:11:37 PM

That's true, and this is the reason, why you should always follow old coins, that you've invested, and always on a look for a new coin that has potential in the market in the future, you never know you might miss something old coins without value and new coins coming in to replace new ones.

old fart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:33:36 PM

Yea, this is why we should be careful of the coins we hodl, especially for long term. Most of these coins now will go extinct in the nearest future due to newer coins coming in with better use cases.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 05:38:13 PM

That's a huge prediction you just did there but I don't know how possible it is at that time frame. Also for a project to successfully take over, it must have a great features more than the old ones to compete with them.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:39:45 PM

new coins that have new ideas on the project will make a great opportunity to replace old coins because the idea of using blockchain continues to grow so there will be many old coins that will be replaced by new coins
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: