Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Habit of Giving Up Is Just An Escape  (Read 604 times)
Novatech8 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:17:55 AM

We have few new projects that have many reasons to shutdown and leave crypto world due to loss of funds,hack or failure to meet softcap/hardcap yet they manage to proceed and they are doing fine,this shows the sign of seriousness of the devs and teams .

And we have some projects that leave crypto world just because they have found reason to leave,putting the blames on softcap not met or hack,I know fund is still needed but if they've been working on the project for a long time it shouldn't be easy for them to just want to shut down because of a single failure.

Those who gives up easily won't end up with nothing because its just an escape,we investors are trying our best to make the right choice when investing for better profit and we've failed many times yet we never stop,I expect such spirit in devs and teams too.

republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:39:59 AM

We have few new projects that have many reasons to shutdown and leave crypto world due to loss of funds,hack or failure to meet softcap/hardcap yet they manage to proceed and they are doing fine,this shows the sign of seriousness of the devs and teams .

And we have some projects that leave crypto world just because they have found reason to leave,putting the blames on softcap not met or hack,I know fund is still needed but if they've been working on the project for a long time it shouldn't be easy for them to just want to shut down because of a single failure.

Those who gives up easily won't end up with nothing because its just an escape,we investors are trying our best to make the right choice when investing for better profit and we've failed many times yet we never stop,I expect such spirit in devs and teams too.

thats why an expert always said to Do Your Own Research first before investing
because the risk on crypto investments is higher.if we comparing with the other investments opportunity such as stocks or other
regards
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 08:41:59 AM

That's right, The most of investors often fail because they mischoose project. But they never give up their job.

I think I think the reasons that the dev team gave are to hide that they are scam. We meet many projects that do not achieve softcap but they persist in working to give us the best product. They are worth honoring
Vargu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 01:50:39 PM

Consistency is the key to success. when you keep knocking on a door repeatedly, the person inside will open up when he discovere you ain't gonna give up knocking.....

It's the same thing in crypto world.... I've seen projects whose token got dumped terribly on exchange because of certain reasons, but eventually after much effort they rises again.....

So the things, never give up....
Ulven
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:34:53 PM

I think most projects fail due to poor management, And other factors such as inability to gain the trust of the community, The failure of such projects at the beginning of their appearance is considered positive for every investor. Sometimes the insistence of some projects leads investors to the abyss, Projects can be withdrawn as long as they can not achieve economic adoption.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:16:36 PM

Investing is really different from saving money, there are some risk will come when you choose store money intended for investing. So, it is reasonable when your investment place doesn't give you a profit even your money just lost because that is the risk you will be face. You don't have to exact and blaming the developer when the project not successfully competing in the market.

I had a several times faced up the project that spent money didn't give a profit even I lost almost a half my capital. But I turn my brain when I intend to blame someone else either some people who suggested me for investing on it or the developer behind the project. I only think I have to avoid this thing again in the future and choose the reputable project so I can get the profit that I wanted.
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:25:40 PM

yes of course you can't stop when you fail to invest, you have to make new experiences and lessons, I also feel failure like you, but I always rise from adversity at that time, applying new strategies to cover the losses that have occurred in the past . because runaway will not solve problems and failures that will make you even better to step the next day.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:27:47 PM

Yeah well, your forgetting that in crypto people like finding clever ways to scam...

Like creating a project and seeking money through ICO knowing outright they cant deliver any promises.
Or simply seeking out an exit strategy once fundraising has completed.

Good projects are far and few inbetween right now due to the greed and destructive nature of these scams.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 03:59:55 PM

The type of that person is that make me hating and afraid to trust on project.
the fact is that the safest way for them to escape , just said they got hacked then its clear , they don't need to working on project that they can finished.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:47:55 PM

I have some of the developers doing that but the common escape is they just stopped updating their supporters, they post or announce that they have something cooking or coming up in a few months but they did not until the investors forget about them and before they know it, the devs are gone.
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:11:58 PM

I strongly support you in this, team members who give up because they didn't hit hardcap after token sale are not resilient. I've seen a few projects which didn't even hit softcap but listed their coins and are doing fairly well. But I don't blame some projects which stop because the government has authorized them to stop operations. Well, lack of funds can put an end to any project if it's severe.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 07:25:06 PM

Giving up is not an escape why ?
Because the urge to return back to crypto currency investment will showcase

The escape way is a proper research plan; that enables you to exit a trade before it dumps
With hardwork, you can have an escape plan
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:35:00 PM

I can still see those dev teams who got some funds but didn't develop the project. They are replying the people in their telegram about what they are about to be doing like IEO but were not doing it after all the months passed. These guys are still up to scam investors, I think they have done this before so they've got away many times. I can name some but I guess we've see it all happen in the forum where right now thier ANN thread isn't updated anymore.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:41:25 PM

Then kudos to all the devs that failed to raise funds for projects and still never give up on working on the project,this means they mean business and they don't depend on funds only to achieve their goals

The efforts of such developers should be commended, a lot of other developers lie about not raising the minimum required just exit scam with the funds the were able to raise so far, some devs do make refunds to investors while most others do not.
idekai

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:15:13 PM

Where government support any stock exchange there also dump. Any stock exchange can't keep pump continuous. Only frustrate people have escape plan to give up.
What does this relate to this topic bro? I don't see any connection between your reply and this topic. Only the last part is connected.
Well sorry if i don't get it, it's really hard to understand your reply.

Orionix      |│      The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ANN THREAD
idekai

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:20:49 PM

but i sometimes imagine what happens to the ready gathered fund, will they return it to the source or just share it among themselves.
Depend on the reason, why did they stop the project?
Is it really because of the fund that has not been reached. Or is it just an action to make their investors believe that they're shutting it down because of the fund that has not been reached.
If they're scamming, then you know the result. The fund they gathered, won't be coming back to the owner.
But if they're not scamming, well maybe there's an agreement that will be made among them.

Orionix      |│      The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ANN THREAD
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:41:59 PM

Funds are important to to run a project for the very long term in the development path because lot of people were working for it and they need to have salary for their work,if they don't have any money to run the development of the program that they will quit it.

But the reason of many projects were quit due to the fact that they are not ready to trust there Idea and work for it if they don't have enough soft have or hard cap funds.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:09:57 PM

It's not as easy as it seems. Some losses can be devastating just like I witnessed in 2018, but like you rightly said, we should never give up no matter what. I didn't give up and I have recovered all my losses and doing better off as it stands. Giving up never pays

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:25:59 PM

You are right there are many examples where teams are surviving even with low or no funds, some of the projects are even self funded and no public funds were raised before product release, on the other hands i hate to see projects giving up and closing down for example, taas a great crypto fund in my opinion recently closed down because of bearish market of more than a year but i think that was worst decision and they should have given market 2 more quarters because we are already seeing recovery in the market from previous lows.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mihail.B

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:27:06 PM

I strongly support you in this, team members who give up because they didn't hit hardcap after token sale are not resilient. I've seen a few projects which didn't even hit softcap but listed their coins and are doing fairly well. But I don't blame some projects which stop because the government has authorized them to stop operations. Well, lack of funds can put an end to any project if it's severe.
In this case, the startup team is not just lazy but also not competent.How can you start raising funds for your development in a country where there are bans on such activities?And about the lack of funds,then alas You are mistaken.If the team does nothing and is not going to do anything useful in the future,they will always lack money.
as a rule, a more or less normal project already has a strategy for each outcome of events. if it was built hardcap - then one plan of development (generally the marketing of such projects at the top), if you are not able to collect the hard cap, and gathered only the soft cap, then a different strategy and tactics.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: