Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE FUTURE HOLD FOR ALTCOINS?  (Read 881 times)
colegabi235 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:09:08 AM

The cryptocurrency community is no stranger to accusations of crypto being a bubble. As far back as 2014, media pundits were referring to the bursting of the Bitcoin (BTC) bubble, with a Financial Times article from September of that year even containing the ill-fated prediction, "We’re going to stick our neck out at this stage and call this the end of Bitcoin."

Well, Bitcoin certainly didn't end in 2014, but this hasn't stopped other experts and commentators from throwing the word “bubble” around with gleeful abandon in the half-decade since the cryptocurrency's prematurely reported demise.
Most of us are aware of the incredible growth of Bitcoin in 2017. The success and hype around the currency were undeniable. To this day, Bitcoin stands to be the best-known currency in the market even though it is currently hovering at barely a quarter of its highest rate, i.e., $20, 000 in December 2017. The term “altcoins,” on the other hand, means all the alternative currencies that are not Bitcoins. And hundreds of altcoins were launched after the success of Bitcoin. Many different peer-to-peer currencies emerged in an attempt to replicate similar rates of success.

To further understand the future of altcoins, it is fundamental to fathom the underlying features of cryptocurrencies. These are the digital assets that are designed to function as an exchange medium which makes use of strong cryptography to protect the financial transactions, transfers the asset certification and to keep a hold on the creation of supplementary units. It is a decentralized system and works by blockchain which is a distributed ledger technology. In layman terms, this technology keeps track of the location of each coin. Forgery is close to impossible, and it also prevents people from spending the same coins more than once. The future of Altcoins are very bright due to the reason of IEO's because in the crypto world the trust of projects matters a lot, it helps in raising the price of tokens in every project.https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:32:08 AM

Either bubble  ;Dor not my advice is to keep holding good coins with working product to avoid disappointment in future,many projects will die for sure but try to be on safer side,let the tech haters keep saying anything they like I'm sure there will come a time that they will have no choice but to join crypto users

yes, i agree with you, i believe a lot of shitcoins will lose its value and gone in the future
so, everyone should keep only a solid and reliable cryptocurrency to reduce the risk on crypto investment my friend
now crypto just like the internet in the beginning, keep calm and stay cool  Wink
regards
zaxifu

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:55:25 AM

Yes, we hold altcoins because of altcoins and IEO are future of investment. Like moozicore is really interesting project I invest in moozicore and I suggest you to invest in Moozicore.
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:02:10 PM

Many of those who are now saying that cryptocurrency is a bubble just fools. Cryptocurrency is just gaining momentum and increasing its popularity in the world.

pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:04:31 PM

Perhaps the word cryptocurrency will undergo changes and we will get a new meaning of this word, which many will call breakthrough technology as a blockchain, but for this you need to pay more attention to security so that users are sure that their funds are reliable and to break the cryptocurrency was very difficult. Then perhaps many states will begin to accept new coins as a means of payment, I look forward to it with impatience.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:42:09 PM

Altcoin centralization isn't going to make Altcoin future bright. I agree there will be great altcoins in the future but they definitely won't come from centralization platforms and still succeed in long run... *Referring to something in your last paragraph.*
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:57:03 PM

I believe the future holds great for a few altcoins but certainly not all.  I only accumulate altcoins with very good project development for long term. Talking about crypto being a bubble, this has proven those analysts wrong many times and will still prove them wrong in future. Let's just know the altcoins we bag for long term hold.
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:02:31 PM

Either bubble  ;Dor not my advice is to keep holding good coins with working product to avoid disappointment in future,many projects will die for sure but try to be on safer side,let the tech haters keep saying anything they like I'm sure there will come a time that they will have no choice but to join crypto users
Elementary wadson, big business works on the top 20 coins, a good analysis and analysis of orders in the glass will help you earn good money

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:14:27 PM

Hold for altcoin? Yeah, of course. Are you marketing the Moozicore project? I don't even know in what exchange to buy it next year. I am also waiting for him right now. Thank you for description.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:56:44 AM

Like fiat currencies, crypto also has various kinds of coins that we often call altcoins. Crypto skyrocketing in 2017 can be said as the altcoin season, where ico sells well and various coins reach its ATH. But over time, not all altcoins can be as successful as their previous ico, even today the price of their coins cannot reach the price of the ico. Sad, for sure, therefore not all altcoins are feasible and promising to be hold in the long term. I personally prefer old coins and have their products or platforms that are always used by the crypto community.
colegabi235 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:24:00 AM

Undeniable token or coin is more then scam token. Recently Bitcoin or marketcap was dumped, people think that's for Donald trump Tweet. This is another new hype for sell your Bitcoin and altcoins.
Yes, you're right it is nothing more than hype for selling your cryptos.
colegabi235 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:27:50 AM

Hold for altcoin? Yeah, of course. Are you marketing the Moozicore project? I don't even know in what exchange to buy it next year. I am also waiting for him right now. Thank you for description.
No, Mate I am not promoting or marketing the Moozicore, I have recently invested in moozicore because of their trustable advisors and their interesting idea and I think they are doing really well in the market. https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:17:16 AM

you are confusing or intentionally misusing a couple of things with each other. there is a difference between media calling bitcoin a bubble, bitcoin being in a bubble from time to time, and altcoins being big bubbles.

media is usually full of shit and is just posting clickbaits and should not be taken seriously.
as for bitcoin, it has bubbles at times and they can not be denied. for example the $20k price  was a big bubble but that doesn't mean you  can call bitcoin itself a "bubble" at any time and expect its price to fall!
and you can't make the same conclusion for altcoins just because bitcoin is not a bubble! that doesn't work like that. every project is stand alone and we have more than 2000 altcoins in existence most of which should not even be alive which means they are in a 100% bubble and need to be destroyed not just dumped! additionally there are a lot of altcoins that are currently worth a lot more than their intrinsic values specially among top 10 altcoins which make them in big bubbles.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:18:43 AM

Like fiat currencies, crypto also has various kinds of coins that we often call altcoins. Crypto skyrocketing in 2017 can be said as the altcoin season, where ico sells well and various coins reach its ATH. But over time, not all altcoins can be as successful as their previous ico, even today the price of their coins cannot reach the price of the ico. Sad, for sure, therefore not all altcoins are feasible and promising to be hold in the long term. I personally prefer old coins and have their products or platforms that are always used by the crypto community.

Actually many new coins are good and have profitable future prospects. But indeed we must be careful in choosing altcoin as an investment because many altcoins are traded in 2014 but now they are no longer traded on the market or delisted from exchanger

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:45:57 AM

Actually many new coins are good and have profitable future prospects.

being profitable is not the same as being a good coin. in fact most good altcoins are not at all profitable investments while the shittiest coins are the ones that give the biggest profits because of their biggest pumps.
and this is one of the biggest problems with the altcoin market. people caring only about making profit and eventually confusing the pump and dump coins with real projects with a good future.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:48:13 AM

I can´t imagine that 10 cryptocurrencies will exist at the same time, not even 3000. Maybe we should divide cryptocurrencies on platforms (Like Ethereum) and solutions build on these platforms (Like ERC20 tokens).
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:33:42 PM

Altcoin centralization isn't going to make Altcoin future bright. I agree there will be great altcoins in the future but they definitely won't come from centralization platforms and still succeed in long run... *Referring to something in your last paragraph.*
The altcoin will always come to the centralization, as you can see there was a lot of assets that's not using its own blockchain already used by so many people. The success of altcoin depends on the team because this is the main part that can determine the future of altcoin.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cobbs87

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:16:45 PM

Keep holding. The future is yet to set for alts not to mention Bitcoin itself. Cant really predict the future, can we? Especially in cryptocurrency.
valter_dego

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:34:31 PM

I think that crypto has a promising future. Of course, not all projects will live, majority will cease to exist in process of delisting. Only those projects that have a demanded product and a large community of users will remain on marketplace.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:34:51 AM

I think it depends on the altcoin, each coin will be judged by what they bring to the table and they are already judged like that right now so it will continue.

At one point in history of altcoins there was a stage where anyone could open a new ICO and get funding, hell I could have created one website and couple social media accounts and could have got 100k+ funding right away, all I need is a professional looking website, someone to write a decent whitepaper and a designer for 100 posts on social media, that would cost less than 1000 dollars in my country and I could have made x100 for it.

Nowadays, coins are not loved that much, only the top 10 gets attention because people are sick of smaller altcoins not doing anything or not improving so they are focusing on only the coins that actually has some use.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: