Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:58:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me some Good Altcoin for longterm Hold  (Read 9563 times)
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 04:13:37 PM

Its speculation if you want holding some altcoin for longterm, i suggest just hit and run then find another altcoin to buy. I know everyone want get profit, so you can buy top 50 altcoin that already hit its all time lowest price then sell it when you get profit at all. You know bearish market come suddenly, don't hold many altcoin so long, you can make it for good moment to buy more.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hohuan101

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 04:14:20 PM

I have some eth.Everybody know many altcoin price bottom now.Do you recommened to buy Dent ,Waves ,PPT,Strat for longterm Investment.Or suggest me Your best altcoin which is bottom now.
I think you should hold eth. The development team will make ETH newer with the ETH 2.0 update. Keep calm and look at this.

Hope this information can help you. Good luck!!
cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 04:18:12 PM

not bad altcoins that you mentioned I think they are good investments... well you already have ethereum how about litecoin or binance coin they are also good altcoins, good to hold for long term.
BNB for the long term it seems that I'm not so sure because the growth has happened very much this year. ethreum and litecoin are probably the best assets that we must also have. there are several updates that will be made. also XRP. try to examine more deeply, maybe you will find the best potential from him

(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 04:20:40 PM

You should not spend too much hold bottom coins, to me, top 5 altcoins is the way to go, they would not bring you too much profit but they go up and dow with whole market, the safest way if you did not know too much but still want to invest
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:00:29 PM

Instead of too much altcoins , i believe in ethereum because of its high potential to rise from bottom. I have earned good profit from it and totallybelieve in this coin. Too much coins are good if you can keep an eye on all of them.
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:16:34 PM

in my opinion your coin choice is shitcoin why don't you choice coin top coinmarketcap, now it's good to hodl is a coin with big trading volume and coin top coinmarketcap because if the altcoin has change the bullrun, the top altcoin that will go up first

SMOKEU

Activity: 495

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:01:40 PM

Get some bnb also..as you know that this coin is still cheap in term of price, binance coin is going to reach its ath when bull run comes

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 06:06:36 PM

Buy for few usd BCRM and forget them for a while...

abeecrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 18

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:13:58 PM

I don’t have much confidence on the ones you have listed. You can look up on EOS, TRON and quackchain. Please do you own due diligence before making any decision on what coin to invest in. And I advise you share your investment across various potential altcoins. And of course, Hodl your Ethereum tightly.
Shymko

Activity: 436
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:28:06 PM

in my opinion your coin choice is shitcoin why don't you choice coin top coinmarketcap, now it's good to hodl is a coin with big trading volume and coin top coinmarketcap because if the altcoin has change the bullrun, the top altcoin that will go up first
Maybe he is more greedy. Want more profit when investing in shitcoin. That's his choice and it's really dangerous, shitcoin can collapse at any time
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:02:02 PM

Personally i like to get more and more eth because im very optimistic about its future potential. Some other good alts include ada, neo, eos, waves and xlm etc you can diversify some percentage in them too.
yes I think the investment you have is one of the altcoins that has great potential in the future, in my opinion like eos, xlm and neo they are potential altcoins, and it's one of my favorite altcoins besides ethereum. I am very confident that they will provide big profits for long-term investment.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:00:40 PM

I have some eth.Everybody know many altcoin price bottom now.Do you recommened to buy Dent ,Waves ,PPT,Strat for longterm Investment.Or suggest me Your best altcoin which is bottom now.

You have made the right choice by holding some amount of ETH. I will advise you to also consider investment in LTC, XRP and EOS. Those coins are also promising and they are indeed long term coin.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:22:02 PM

for an altcoin long-term investment I think you are right to buy ethereum binance and litecoin also need to be considered because they can rise quickly or the top 10 altcoins,do not recommend for new coins because the risk is greater and certainly requires a long time to hold.

bubislav

Activity: 395
Merit: 102

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:38:23 PM

l have read your post. l don't know, can l help you or suggest, but let me express my opinion. BTC is the best, more than that it is king of crypto, it is blatantly obvious. You have to be aware of risk to holding some altcoins, but you can invest top altcoins. l'm particularly keen on ETH too, that is why it has the best future.

krakendono

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:42:23 PM

VOIDcube because the make crypto games check them out at voidcube.io
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 09:34:36 PM

You need to keep some of your eth and also top up your portfolios with Neo, Eos as well as Xlm
I don’t know much about dent at all

All altcoins are good; if you can spot the right ones
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:48:51 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2019, 09:59:31 PM by bitsurfer2014

I also think it would be best if you would not rely on suggestions alone since most of them will be biased towards one coin. I guess the best thing to do is to do an extensive research on some promising coins / projects and check and assess its fundamentals and this should give you critical information and serve you a basis for your decision whether to  invest on it or not. Imho.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:08:59 PM

My best picks will be ETH, TRX, EOS, XLM, XRP, VET.  If you noticed, I mentioned top 100 coins on coinmarketcap with great developmental progress
 Everything being equal, holding some for long term will be profitable. But nevertheless, do your own due diligence before any investment, you already know the risk involved in crypto investment.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:48:33 AM

You want to invest for the best coin in a long time. I would suggest buying a few at the top of the CMC list. and I have a suggestion for you several altcoin XLM, ADA, EOS, ICX etc. but you have to do some research before making a choice
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:57:59 AM

my personal opinion is altcoins are not good for a long-time hold. If you surely need to go for altcoins just choose top altcoins. unless doing your own research take comments in here as a opinions find good altcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: