Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:32:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me some Good Altcoin for longterm Hold  (Read 9563 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:29:41 AM

There are several altcoin you can hold for long term and never regret holding. Some of these amazing altcoins provides dividends biweekly and some monthly. Just receiving passive income on holding an altcoin or staking is the best you can do to yourself, I suggest TELE tokens for you, earn some good euros here and withdraw in eth or btc.
Good choice of projects like staking or dividends tokens will bring you a much better deals, and while waiting for the market to bounce back you are keep receiving your rewards, you'll be able to add it from you passive income while you are waiting for the coins to jumped high and bring more profits from your invested money.

Choose the best projects according to what you've learned from the market situations and expect good outcome to your investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 02:58:39 AM

I have some eth.Everybody know many altcoin price bottom now.Do you recommened to buy Dent ,Waves ,PPT,Strat for longterm Investment.Or suggest me Your best altcoin which is bottom now.
It's quite riskier rather than holding BTC, ETH, and XRP. These top 3 coinmarketcap coins are less volatile than the example coins you've said. Less volatile means more stable giving you a lesser chance of losing money. Also, a lot of marketplace are accepting the top 3 coins that I've mentioned. In future, more demands are expected with these coins.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 07:01:41 AM

I have some eth.Everybody know many altcoin price bottom now.Do you recommened to buy Dent ,Waves ,PPT,Strat for longterm Investment.Or suggest me Your best altcoin which is bottom now.

I suggest you to buy for few USD (does not matter the altcoin you use) the interesting BCRM.
Is very bottom...So low risk to lose but high chance to earn.

Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:28:24 AM

For long-term hold, I would suggest that you consider the first 20 altcoin on the coin market cap, ethereum for me is a good hold and other coin like XLM, bnb and ripple can be included in the portfolio. You need to be watchful of the project and know when to recycle the portfolio for maximum returns.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:13:32 AM

To my analysis  one of safe coin for long term investment is binance coin this coin alone can give 10 times profit in the coming bull run
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:39:13 AM

Other than the obvious choices of BTC, ETH, LTC and other top 20 coins, I would suggest taking a peek at the upcoming Hedera Hashgraph. ROI wise it may not be a 100 x investment (in a short or mid term), but it has such a ridiculously big backers and a ton of people already building apps on their blockchain, I doubt it will go away anytime soon. 
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:34:08 AM

if you want to invest for the long term, you better buy a BNB or just keep holding the ETH. it's much safer than buying another altcoin. the market is in bad times, if you hold the wrong altcoin, you could lose. for now the only coins I can recommend are ethereum, BNB and bitcoin. so far only three of these coins are included in the specifications of a coin that deserves to be held in my opinion.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:46:17 AM

If i where you i will just hold Ethereum as it was proven most reliable Altcoin for many years. Majority of the Altcoins and ICOs are using the Ethereum platform that once those Altcoins become bullish then expect Ethereum will become more bullish too.
Tallos

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:47:20 AM

It would be better if you give us your altcoin portfolio. Do you have privacy coins? If not then consider some: Griny Beam, Monero or DASH. Do you have exchange coins for getting passive income? Buy some: Kucoin shares, BiBox token.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:02:33 AM

Now it is best to bet on exchange tokens on which IEO carry out large projects. If IEOs will continue to succeed, then exchange tokens will continue to grow in price, so it makes sense to store them for a long time. However, I would recommend checking their price regularly, because it is a crypto market and here a price change can happen at any time.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:27:57 AM

At the moment, I would advise you to invest in binance coin, because everyone see what popularity binance coin has been gaining recently and how ceo of binance coin is very successfully promoting its binance coin. I am sure that in the near future binance coin will have to show excellent growth and will cost in 2 times more than at least the price at which binance coin is currently trading, so my choice so far has fallen on binance coin and I already invested in binance coin long time ago.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 01:31:32 PM

For longterm hold is good altcoins from top 20. Better if it was in top 10 but now lower. You can choose such coins like XEM (NEM), Cardano, Monero and other. Also good coins is that what provide security and privacy.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 07:07:36 PM

You can choose any violin from the top 30, only each decides which options to choose to find and invest in the coin, but in the top 30 all the coins work and they are promising.

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:45:31 PM

waves are the best choice for your investment in the long term ... because waves have a reliable platform for cryptocurency ... waves also have a wallet that is very safe and widely used ... and I'm sure the waves will grow in the next few months ...

EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 10:55:40 PM

I would advise you to pay attention to the VibraVid project and their BeatzCoin (token based on the TRX). This is a very interesting and necessary project, they have a strong team and a huge potential market, which is estimated at 140 billion US dollars. In addition, the launch field of their platform, you can receive passive income. If you yourself create audio or video content, you should especially spend your time studying this project.
www.beatzcoin.io
Do not miss their IEO this quarter!

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:59:35 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 11:51:54 PM by mr_random

If i where you i will just hold Ethereum as it was proven most reliable Altcoin for many years. Majority of the Altcoins and ICOs are using the Ethereum platform that once those Altcoins become bullish then expect Ethereum will become more bullish too.
I don't advise to invest in the Ethereum anymore. The average market price is below than top altcoins considering total supply in small market cap altcoins. IEOs don't require the ETH from the investors, BNB reconstitutes  ETH slightly in my opinion.  ICOs were the main source of the demand for the ETH but now the situation changed against the top altcoins. The buying power is not enough in the bear market, the price reacts emotionally to any bad news from my experience.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:11:58 AM

At this point of time, I don't want to recommend any altcoins. It will be foolish to invest in the alts, before we get a stable Bitcoin dominance. As of now we have 70% and it is increasing at a rate of 1% every two weeks. But if you are desperate to invest in alts, then there are enough options out there among the established alts. I wouldn't be considering the smaller alts for now.

The best option is Ethereum, as among the altcoins it has the largest number of users and the maximum acceptability. BCH is another option that can be considered, given the fact that some industry heavyweights are supporting it. Another less popular option can be Litecoin, which has lost more than half of its value recently. LTC is looking very underpriced and this may be an ideal opportunity to accumulate the coins.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:03:56 AM

my advice to you that altcoin has been good for a very long time is ethereum because it follows the price movement of bitcoin and since bitcoin is now the leading crypto currency I am sure the ETH price will rise over time.

pakdemaco11

Activity: 249

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:09:41 AM

I recommend buying BCH, bch is a competitor to bitcoin which many companies have joined with Bch. the advantages of BCH are faster transactions and lower costs.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Kimonoe

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:55:50 AM

I don't advise to invest in the Ethereum anymore. The average market price is below than top altcoins considering total supply in small market cap altcoins. IEOs don't require the ETH from the investors, BNB reconstitutes  ETH slightly in my opinion.  ICOs were the main source of the demand for the ETH but now the situation changed against the top altcoins. The buying power is not enough in the bear market, the price reacts emotionally to any bad news from my experience.
indeed ETH prevailed when ICO was rife, because every ICO needed ETH. Logically indeed, with IEO currently reducing the demand for ethereum, but there are many hopes from investors with the plan to launch ethereum 2.0 later, many expect ETH to rise again.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: