Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me some Good Altcoin for longterm Hold  (Read 9563 times)
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:47:46 AM

I have some eth.Everybody know many altcoin price bottom now.Do you recommened to buy Dent ,Waves ,PPT,Strat for longterm Investment.Or suggest me Your best altcoin which is bottom now.
I guess they are not good altcoins for long term investment, they are really going to the bottom, check their price history chart in coinmarketcap. I suggest litecoin, binance coin and beam good for long term investment for me.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:20:26 AM

if you want to save for a longterm with a stable and safe price try to check first on the coinmarketcap chart table. if you are an investor look for a coin that has potential and does its work so that the value of your investment will double from day to day.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:38:10 AM

I have some eth.Everybody know many altcoin price bottom now.Do you recommened to buy Dent ,Waves ,PPT,Strat for longterm Investment.Or suggest me Your best altcoin which is bottom now.

I usually invest in altcoin for short term but i admit that i invest in a very few altcoins for long term. Better go with top 10 cmc crypto like bitcoin for long term.
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:34:55 AM

I do not suggest you other coins than bitcoin. This time is the season of bitcoin. So why investing in other coins? Bitcoin provides investment security and investment in the coin will provide good returns in the long term. Other tokens I can recommend are Binance Coin, Ripple, EOS, Ethereum, tron, sessia (kicks) etc.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
CryptoSpark

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 10:02:58 AM

It's not easy to find the right opportunities, I think you have to conduct your own due diligence on projects.
You need to consider the technology, the team, go to market strategy, clients, pretty much everything you would do if you were looking to buy shares in a startup.

Then join their community which might be a small local community or an international community but a word of caution around community. Big communities can be fake communities and should be a warning sign. I've seen the most dull projects boasting of 5,000 Facebook and Telegram members and when I've jumped in to see who might be involved in such a niche community I've found a large community with no activity. I personally would prefer a smaller community of real people than a larger community of fake accounts.

I will list one project as a project to watch and for full transparency I am affiliated with it and so as with all things in this space, do your own due diligence.

Catalyst protocol has been pretty much silent about its plans for a token generation event. There are high quality papers published, the code base is highly advanced in development and will be fully open sourcing over the next several months. But there are already third parties working on the core code base including teams working on core code bases for projects such as Ethereum and IPFS through an early birds program. The public Catalyst network will be run by an independent foundation but the core code base has been developed by the London based technology firm Atlas City Global. Atlas City is focused more on the corporate client market with some very big brands everyone will know well working with Atlas City on environmental and sustainability projects.

So pluses for the project include the following:

- A highly skilled team of engineers, researchers and entrepreneurs. The chairman is highly regarded in the city having formed 3 FTSE 100 companies along with senior management from some of the biggest tech companies in the world such as Facebook and some highly regarded asset managers.
- A professionally engineered original code base, highly modular by design, a high level of code coverage and unit tests
- Some impressive PoC's already in the pipeline for the network
- Around $5 million raised privately to date to fund the project over the past 18 months so this isn't just a couple of people pushing an idea and white paper.

Now the reason I mention this project is the community is small but growing since the last 18 months has been all engineering and partner building but there are now quickly advancing plans to launch the public network with an IEO or other token event. That means there will be opportunities over the coming weeks to pick up tokens for activities such as contributing to engineering or the community as well as the purchasing of tokens early.

Catalyst project
https://catalystnet.org/

Atlas City which will be working on the
http://atlascity.io/

A couple of the social media links for the upcoming network.
https://t.me/CatalystNetOrg
https://twitter.com/catalystNetOrg?lang=en

But do your own due diligence, decide what kind of project you want to be a part of, perhaps it's dApps or wallets or environmental projects or payment rails projects. Then see who's in that space, decide which has the best team, technology and plan, pick two or three out and go with them. There's so many projects out there that you can't evaluate them all so I think it's better to narrow into one sector, dive deeper into that sector and then back two or three good horses.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:07:53 AM

if I think there are also many good coins for me to hold in the long run, for me eos, xrp, neo, ethereum, bnb, bch, and ADA, for me also good coins for investment in the long term, because of seeing price developments the market is getting better now.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:20:38 AM

Some solid recommendations in here which are the obvious ones (like BTC and ETH), but please stay away from those rare shill posts, that are mentioning some obscure tokens that are still in the IEO/ICO phase, as you will probably loose everything if you start fooling around with them.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 11:20:36 AM

Choose any altcoin in the top 20 coinmarket. Those are the best altcoins in this market. Just buy and hold it, wait until the altcoin season begins

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Egoor3

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:27:10 AM

Project  hydnora.org...       4.09 launch Masternode.
- ProgPow Algorithm
- POS mining on a mobile phone
- Domain Masternodes with partial burning of    coins
                mn.hydnoracoin.com     
- Cashback (return of bonuses with Hora coins,  when buying goods, services, etc.)
- Betting, forecasts, games in a mobile wallet
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:28:24 AM

Choose any altcoin in the top 20 coinmarket. Those are the best altcoins in this market. Just buy and hold it, wait until the altcoin season begins
Do you believe that it will really happen? More and more experts predicting bad future for all altcoins. Yes, they are big sales on altcoins, but you can´t guarantee that they will not fall further.  Cry

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Quanatix
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 12:10:13 PM

A coin that is way way way undervalued is Quantis ($Quan).

Now at 12 Satoshis.   

Considering that development is very active with a lot of new developers working on the project, plus the upcoming innovative QHost and MasternodeX - projects that will bring something totally new to the masternode space. Generally masternodes are incentivized full nodes and are viable passive income generators if you know what you are doing.

But don't take my word for it, do your own research (DYOR).

If you have the time and wish to learn more, there's a handy educational website that offers a

> > > FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EDUCATIONAL COURSE:  QUANTIS < < <

Dm me, and I'll be glad to show you around.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 12:24:55 PM

Do you believe that it will really happen? More and more experts predicting bad future for all altcoins. Yes, they are big sales on altcoins, but you can´t guarantee that they will not fall further.  Cry
There's no certain time frame for the Alts to move up, it's still relying with how Bitcoin market will proceed, I'll take top 20 coins as a good advise if you are interested waiting and holding patiently. There's a cycle where the market will continuously sway up and down. It's up to your good judgement whether to take your stand with projects that you're going to place your money, securely assess and work with learning more enhancement in order to succeed with this market.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 12:46:27 PM

Why not hold eth then? It is in bottom and there are a lot of room for growth and as you know eth already made its mark in cryptoworld and other than eth it would be better to check other low marketcap coins or tokens. In my end, I would suggest XBX and MBN which are both native tokens for exchange project and can be next bnb
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:01:53 PM

Why not hold eth then? It is in bottom and there are a lot of room for growth and as you know eth already made its mark in cryptoworld and other than eth it would be better to check other low marketcap coins or tokens. In my end, I would suggest XBX and MBN which are both native tokens for exchange project and can be next bnb
I do not think that these tokens can be compared with bnb. the idea of just holding ETH is a good one. this is the most profitable strategy for those who do not understand fundamental analysis

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:08:55 PM

waves are the best choice for your investment in the long term ... because waves have a reliable platform for cryptocurency ... waves also have a wallet that is very safe and widely used ... and I'm sure the waves will grow in the next few months ...

I will not be an original guy and offer you to invest in Ethereum. However, you can also pay attention to its Chinese rival. I mean, NEO. Although it was a bit forgotten this year, it has great potential still. Besides, the company plans t release a new version of the platform called NEO 3.0. As they say, its development goal is to enable NEO to support large-scale commercial applications.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:17:16 PM

You need to find the answer you seek yourself by doing better research on each altcoins before selecting, some altcoins are good long term term while many are good for short team,i suggest you should pick from top 20 altcoiusing using coinmarketcap

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:23:29 PM

Investment in ethereum for long term investment is also a good one but then, you need to be careful taking advice on a general forum, I think the best you should do is to look at coinmarketcap and look for some cheap coins with potential and hold, I also advise against holding plenty coins, a few would be better so you can follow up properly

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:41:13 PM

Do you have IOTA in your portfolio?
Why IOTA? Because they use diffrent technology - tangle and it solves many current blockchain problems like scalability and it is much more resistant to double spend attack.  Wink
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:44:05 PM

Irrespective of the beautiful suggestions being rendered, I don't think you should hold Altcoins for long term seeing how the market played out last year and this year as well, it isn't advisable for long term hold of alts.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:54:31 PM

I see a lot of altcoins recently. Tow of them caught my attention. Taklimakan (TAN) and WPP. There's one other one in the Pre-ICO called QUUBE. It is powered with QRP. You can do the STO and I'm certain you should get something good out of this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: