Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me some Good Altcoin for longterm Hold  (Read 9563 times)
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:52:53 PM

I have some eth.Everybody know many altcoin price bottom now.Do you recommened to buy Dent ,Waves ,PPT,Strat for longterm Investment.Or suggest me Your best altcoin which is bottom now.
the safest altcoin to hold long-term is probably only ethereum. maybe at this time ethereum looks less profitable, but despite that etherem still survive in the rank 2 top marketcap. and in the next year there is a big update that could make ethereum return to ATH. so holding eth is still profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:57:15 PM

I think that Ethereum, Litecoin and BNB are the best altcoins actually for a long term hold. Ethereum and LTC are considered among the most promising altcoins and have big communities and a big volume of trading, while Binance token is increasing highly since its creation almost.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:59:25 PM

In this market there are many altcoin available but very few available for long term hold. Cause many of the project will disappeared after sometimes. Ethereum is always a good choice for long term holding. I don't know about dent much. Waves and ppt is good for mid or even long term. I would suggest you you can put your money on BNB it is one of the best token for long term holding. You also can go for eos , ada and neo is also a good pick. You can go with some new coins too like atom grin beam one.

wattcrypto

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:43:29 PM

I hold NULS. Worth looking into
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 12:36:45 AM

I do not think that these tokens can be compared with bnb. the idea of just holding ETH is a good one. this is the most profitable strategy for those who do not understand fundamental analysis

Definitely NOT comparable right now but see maybe you think that way that is because they are new. I have high hopes with them especially with XBX bitex as it is a one stop shop and they even have other platforms such as xforex cerberex and even xnews maybe care to visit them. Lack of exposure but as they say high buildings were not built overnight. Thats my take on this.
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:26:40 AM

I think your choice to save some ethereum is good enough, and my advice for altcoin that you should have is litecoin, eos, and also bnb. this altcoin has many good predictions for the long term.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:00:51 AM

I think your choice to save some ethereum is good enough, and my advice for altcoin that you should have is litecoin, eos, and also bnb. this altcoin has many good predictions for the long term.

If you invest in the top 10 altcoins, you do not need to worry much because these coins tend to increase with Bitcoin if the market tends to increase in the near future. I think investing in altcoins is a good choice because the value has dropped so much compared to last year, so this may be your last chance to buy cheap coins. Currently I am investing in some big altcoins like ETH, BTC, ATOM, BCH because these are the 4 safest options in investing.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 03:55:53 AM

Aside adding some large cap coins to ones portfolio, I suggest an investor should pay attention to exchange coins like BNB and Bitrue. These two coins have got great potentials due to the growing rate of the exchange platforms. Also, the PowerPiggy feature of the Bitrue exchange allows holders of the Bitrue coin to enjoy and annual interest of 15% on their BTR holdings.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 04:53:27 AM

I think you need best should do follow coinmarketcap top list number of altcoins then i hope you will take more good volume altcoins which your investment good. Since start you need follow altcoins price volume development exchange some think of in carefully project, you need cool moment research when you take a altcoins and investment preparation.
Carlonsins

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:34:24 AM

I think that Ethereum, Litecoin, Pietacoin, and TitanCoin is the best altcoins actually for a long term hold. all of Abovecoins are considered among the most promising altcoins and have big communities and a big volume of trading, while Binance token is increasing highly since its creation almost.

but then, you need to be careful taking advice on a general forum, I think the best you should do is to look at coinmarketcap and look for some cheap coins with potential and hold, I also advise against holding plenty coins, a few would be better so you can follow up properly
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:56:08 AM

Don't believe in other prediction about the coins because they will suggest you according to their holdings, so when it comes to investing, you need to choose them wisely, research about the coin which is listed in CMC because there you will find all details about the company. Your research will help to find many coins in long term holding.
cipherhut

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 06:07:39 AM

For now, Ripple and Ethereum are the best altcoins to invest as Bitcoin is following the bullish move and ETH & XRP is about to show some surprising positive signs with it.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:55:37 AM

For now, Ripple and Ethereum are the best altcoins to invest as Bitcoin is following the bullish move and ETH & XRP is about to show some surprising positive signs with it.
They both have huge potentials for long term investment. But i suggest you should study on your own and make some comparison on the coins you think have high potentials. Do not rely much on the forum because you have your own mind to decide and at the end of the day, you are still the only one responsible of your own decisions. So study more and make your own good analysis.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rikotin

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:00:31 AM

in a market situation that is not stable, I suggest you invest in safe coins like bitcoin because bitcoin dominates the crypto market, and if investing with altcoin is the top 5 choice in the market. This is to minimize losses when the market is not stable, investing with new altcoin is very risky.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:46:34 AM

Everyone has their best coins and its always different but in the end there are only a handful of good coins, like check out the top 20 and believe me half of those are bad too, there are coins like bitcoin cash and ripple who are basically destined to just make the creator richer and has no other purpose than that.

I would love to see a lot of coins that are all great but unfortunately in a market that has only limited amount of money involved, there can't be countless super great ones. The good ones will get all the money (and bad ones with wealthy creators) and the rest will be just left alone. I mean don't get me wrong millions of dollars in market cap is nothing to be ashamed of but its really not going anywhere in the future neither.
Ghenjer

Activity: 97

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:32:02 AM

Among the choices you have mentioned, I agree more with PPT, because I used to take part in a campaign and get some of these tokens and I still hold them for the long term. if you want to invest in other altcoins, I suggest BNB and UDST are great for long-term investments.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:01:43 AM

ppt maybe you can choose to be one of the most potential coins. appt has been victorious in 2017 and has prices up to over $ 40. maybe this you can research and research in order to become one of the long-term and potential coins
airdropdude

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:47:06 AM

According to my own perspective, I don't really see any coin for longer term hold accept btc and ETH.
Other coins are for longer term trade.  Wink
But Trade them wisely.
At times, you might think some coins are for longer term hold but while holding, you might blame your self for not trading it since.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:56:53 AM

if for me now I recommend investing in altcoin, it looks like ethereum, eos, neo, xrp, dash, and binance. for us coins are good for trading and also good for me in the long run.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:37:59 AM

I think the best altcoin to hold on to is Ethereum because of all the altcoins amg ethereum has a high probability and its price is higher because of the higher likelihood its price will rise in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: