Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:51:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] I-Chain | The Revolution of Digital Advertising  (Read 1552 times)
BlakeColletrix
Copper Member

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:09:44 AM

You can follow our social media . we will post all updates their once its ready. As of now we are working the browser and planning the IEO.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:00:18 PM

What is the price per token? How much tokens are intented for IEO? Where are you got this numberы 4 mln? I didnt find any information about IEO or token price on their site  Huh
this project is still not perfect look at the website there are still data security warnings, some projects are also engaged in advertising revolution even all ended in fraud, the team has not provided information related to IEO will be done in which exchange
I think they need time to finalize it all because they haven't had any new IEO related announcements so far and they will definitely need more time to do so. What I find most interesting about this project is that they have a great partner with Bitsdaq and I-Click which makes a lot of investors interested in this project. Also their Telegram community is very active so I believe this will be a promising project in the near future.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:29:41 PM

What is the price per token? How much tokens are intented for IEO? Where are you got this numberы 4 mln? I didnt find any information about IEO or token price on their site  Huh
this project is still not perfect look at the website there are still data security warnings, some projects are also engaged in advertising revolution even all ended in fraud, the team has not provided information related to IEO will be done in which exchange
I think they need time to finalize it all because they haven't had any new IEO related announcements so far and they will definitely need more time to do so. What I find most interesting about this project is that they have a great partner with Bitsdaq and I-Click which makes a lot of investors interested in this project. Also their Telegram community is very active so I believe this will be a promising project in the near future.

They are only active for now on telegram because they are in this IEO stage of the project. I just learned about i-click through this project, I didn't know they are that big in the online advertising, it make sense that they are partnering with i-chain. The project though it just about this browser which brave had already done it before them. Nothing new. Is the team giving dividends to the I-chain coin holder like the SWIPEtoken holders?
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:13:40 AM

Hello admin, Any news about I-Chain IEO, which exchanges the IEO will be done and when the IEO will be started? Ihope this project will be success and can compete with Brave browser.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
BlakeColletrix
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:29:18 AM

Hello admin, Any news about I-Chain IEO, which exchanges the IEO will be done and when the IEO will be started? Ihope this project will be success and can compete with Brave browser.

Ichain team still planning on it. Please stay tuned for further announcement.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:58:50 PM

Try to explain each and every update about that what you are developing in the background, in this way, the community will easily understand the progress you are making. This will help the community to start investing in your project based on the works and updates given by you.
BlakeColletrix
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:31:35 AM

Try to explain each and every update about that what you are developing in the background, in this way, the community will easily understand the progress you are making. This will help the community to start investing in your project based on the works and updates given by you.

I understand . ICA team still working to the browser fixing some bugs. we want to launch the browser with out any bugs or problems.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:47:47 AM

I understand . ICA team still working to the browser fixing some bugs. we want to launch the browser with out any bugs or problems.

Appreciate that, in the meantime, what are the things you are doing in the background, you can update those on social media channels because already bounty campaign running, in this way, you will get more awareness about the project and your developments.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:38:20 AM

Appreciate that, in the meantime, what are the things you are doing in the background, you can update those on social media channels because already bounty campaign running, in this way, you will get more awareness about the project and your developments.
I appreciate this project all this time and some of my friends have advised me to invest in this project because they really have a very good development strategy. Of course I will still wait for the latest news from this project because any investment now will be very risky if you do not have careful consideration. I personally like the idea of this project and will come back if there is accurate information about new exchange this year

BlakeColletrix
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 03:56:31 AM

I appreciate this project all this time and some of my friends have advised me to invest in this project because they really have a very good development strategy. Of course I will still wait for the latest news from this project because any investment now will be very risky if you do not have careful consideration. I personally like the idea of this project and will come back if there is accurate information about new exchange this year

We still don't have the details when IEO will start. Please stay tuned and join to our telegram channel for updates.

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:38:57 PM

We still don't have the details when IEO will start. Please stay tuned and join to our telegram channel for updates.
if you don't know about IEO start timeline then why everywhere it's stated that it'll start in September? it's already 24 September today. I don't think it'll start in one week. if you were not clear when will you start IEO then you shouldn't add the September in Signatures.
it's a bit unprofessional and misleading. I think you should still correct in your signature codes.

efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 09:33:10 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2019, 09:52:39 AM by efialtis

Since this project seems to be a complete desaster and nobody is receiving any updates/information or replies to their questions - not here and not on TG, I hereby notify you that I am removing contents from the German ANN as long as people finally get to know what is going on. It is not like all the people had nothing better to do than advertising you - including me doing translations and such. I cannot support that kind of behaviour.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5170350.msg52003282#msg52003282 - to be followed by a scam-flag

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:57:53 PM

AlphaInvestGroup.online is ready to support you in the amount of up to $ 1 million if you provide the necessary documents.

If this is for real, the team should act fast on this and contact this user.
$1M vs. their goal of $7M is already a good chunk of money and might motivate them not to abandon this project.
Digital advertising needs this kind of platform so I hope they will not let go of this concept.
efialtis
Legendary

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 05:50:42 PM

Well? Whats going on? This really is a complete scam isnt it? I am sorry for all the users promoting you like maniacs. Other than that, I am glad I deleted the content of your German ANN thread by stating that it looks this whole project is a SCAM --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5170350.msg52003282#msg52003282

I-CHAIN NOT RESPONDING AT ALL - SCAM? - OP DELETED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Team does not give updates on bitcointalk and/or on Telegram regarding project/bounty status. People are asking questions and I-Chain remains silent --> highly unprofessional.

In addition, I have not been paid for the translation (other translators neither obviously). We translators as well as all the bounty promoters didnt make thousands of posts just for fun!

SCAM-FLAG will follow very soon!

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 06:01:26 PM

Well they all have become scam even when their team members were all named. This is how it end when a project doesn't really need to be in the blockchain, there will be more who will be scammed if they have partnered with an exchange who are just there to get money from investors. Good that they reveal their scammy side before they even found P2PB2B yet.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 03:29:01 PM

Well they all have become scam even when their team members were all named. This is how it end when a project doesn't really need to be in the blockchain, there will be more who will be scammed if they have partnered with an exchange who are just there to get money from investors. Good that they reveal their scammy side before they even found P2PB2B yet.

Ended so soon. Unfortunate event for those participants. Really hard to trust a project nowadays. Even if they have known profiles, it doesn't stop them from screwing their stakeholders. One of the reasons why crypto is being branded as fraud because of project like this.
efialtis
Legendary

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 07:46:56 PM

Well? Whats going on? This really is a complete scam isnt it? I am sorry for all the users promoting you like maniacs. Other than that, I am glad I deleted the content of your German ANN thread by stating that it looks this whole project is a SCAM --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5170350.msg52003282#msg52003282

I-CHAIN NOT RESPONDING AT ALL - SCAM? - OP DELETED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Team does not give updates on bitcointalk and/or on Telegram regarding project/bounty status. People are asking questions and I-Chain remains silent --> highly unprofessional.

In addition, I have not been paid for the translation (other translators neither obviously). We translators as well as all the bounty promoters didnt make thousands of posts just for fun!

SCAM-FLAG will follow very soon!

@ChristianPogi Whats up? Dont you think you need to say something? Especially after you behaved highly unprofessional when I first got in touch with you expressing the feeling that this project does not seem to go in the right direction?

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 11:19:19 PM

@ChristianPogi Whats up? Dont you think you need to say something? Especially after you behaved highly unprofessional when I first got in touch with you expressing the feeling that this project does not seem to go in the right direction?
I don't think he will respond to your question, because what I see, the account only posts announcement and the latest news, rarely I see he posting to respond to a matter or complaint, well it looks like the account has been specifically for such thing, like a bot.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 01:48:24 PM

I don't think he will respond to your question, because what I see, the account only posts announcement and the latest news, rarely I see he posting to respond to a matter or complaint, well it looks like the account has been specifically for such thing, like a bot.

Seems that this project is dead. From the last time I posted here, the team really got no time to address the community. So I don't think this will go any where and so I hope people should not send money on this project in any way. The person who posted the ANN might be a paid user here. He really doesn't know the developments of this project.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 11:36:34 AM

For quite some time now nothing is coming from this project, both official and bounty telegram chat has been blocked from sending message so obviously no way to know about what is happening with the project, i was really hoping to hear something from the Admin at least, even though the team has never find it necessary to drop by in the telegram which i really find odd,
but now it seem no hope of hearing anything, i guess the project is officially dead, i spent time promoting this project hoping it has a future, clearly i was wasting my time,
@BlakeColletrix any update to be shared since the telegram is locked?

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀