Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The journey from a drained Newbie to a repleted Full Member rank!  (Read 160 times)
rhomelmabini (OP)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:44:36 PM
Merited by dkbit98 (1), maxreish (1)

So much for the title, it is more like a redundancy but it was just a play on words. Anyways, I wanna thank these members that made this new rank of mine possible, another proof that the merit system really works.

I registered on the forum on October 27, 2017 even the merit system wasn't been implemented at all but just a few months earlier I've been inactive because procrastination hits me. Been active again on the 2nd quarter of the following year and what a surprise that this Merit & new rank requirements been implemented, at first I thought it was easy to get some but no it's not. Then another nightmare (at that time honestly it was) came up Enhanced newbie restrictions & requirements, but those haven't hindered me to get some and keep on striving to learn on how others earn it. I learn that getting merit isn't hard you just have to give the best impression you can make to the reader.

It was indeed a long journey but it is worth it, ranking up is really possible! Wink

"You never get a second chance to make a first impression." ~ Will Rogers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:22:41 PM

Congrats! I had to check my pm's to confirm if it was you that I messaged to congratulate for ranking up to FM. Anyway, keep on being an asset to the forum. Progress might be slow, but it is still progress (sorry I can't remember the exact quote I read somewhere)
rhomelmabini (OP)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:28:25 PM

Congrats! I had to check my pm's to confirm if it was you that I messaged to congratulate for ranking up to FM. Anyway, keep on becoming an asset to the forum. Progress might be slow, but it is still progress (sorry I can't remember the exact quote I read somewhere)
Yeah, I've seen your message at thanks doon "kabayan".

Yes I will continue to progress and my next goal is to be a self-made Sr. Member, I don't care when will it be, I will care 'cause that's where I am heading.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: