Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POS\POW][Scrypt][MHSP][MelonHeadSProtocol][Re-vamp/Re-launch]  (Read 1630 times)
MelonousHeadous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 05:45:08 AM

Don't lie., Now your community will see the truth about you. I will post all the pictures of what you wrote and how the devolper coin does not have 0.005 btc (In any coin I have never seen in my life)

Yeah, keep FUD'ing my project because I stopped your shilling. I proved you wrong in this btc ann along with picture proof upon your request: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5265169

Leave us alone, in any of the projects, you literally cause issues anywhere you go now.

Just because I don't buy from you, doesnt mean I don't have funds. Lol.

You went and deleted everything except for my quotes of you, you are a very interesting and funny guy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
42wolfe42

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 08:06:37 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2021, 10:24:41 PM by 42wolfe42

Here the lowdown on how my "experience" with this went.

January 18th:  I bought a bunch of gems because the price spiked up.  So essentially I spent 35-50 dollars on 215 dollars worth of gems.  Good deal, right?  WRONG.

February 1st:  This is the first day they were supposed to ship.

February 29th:  This is the second day they were supposed to ship.  SUPPOSEDLY they were returned to the post office and I was told I would get a tracking number for it as well.

March 12th:  I was told he forgot to send it.

March 28th  I was told he forgot to send it again.

April 15th:  Requested a refund.

April 18th:  3 months since I ordered.  Also means that the package has been sitting at the post office for almost 2 months, since why would it not have been shipped if he had ever gone to the post office in the first place ONCE after that?  Was told that I would get sent a refund after he restarts his computer.

April 29th:  Apparently it takes 11 days for a computer to restart.  I didn't know.  Order was cancelled and got coins back.  Except I didn't get 215 dollars worth of coins, for the very least of my troubles.  I got back my initial amount.  So 3 months for nothing.  Empty promises and, what I'm assuming, intentionally not having the things I ordered sent since I technically bought them for a 1/5th of the actual cost.

April 29th:  Tried to withdraw my coins back into my wallet.  Needed to be approved by an admin.  Was cancelled.

May 1st:  Tried to withdraw my coins back into my wallet.  Was cancelled.

May 2nd:  Tried to withdraw my coins back into my wallet using a different address.  Was cancelled.  Great, now I can't even access the funds.  Now not only did I not get what I paid for, I don't even get my money back.

May 3rd:  I have officially given up.  MelonHead won.  He can keep his gems, he can keep those coins.  I'm listing my on unnamed and letting this be someone else's headache.

From what I can tell.  The project is good itself.  Its the person BEHIND that project that is untrustworthy and volatile.  I wouldn't invest anything; time, money, hashpower, anything.  Until he gets his crap straightened out.

Maybe my horrible horrible experience can prevent anyone else from falling for this.
MelonousHeadous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 10:24:53 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2021, 11:41:47 PM by MelonousHeadous

January 18th:  I bought a bunch of gems because the price spiked up.  So essentially I spent 35-50 dollars on 215 dollars worth of gems.  Good deal, right?  WRONG.

February 29th:  This is the second day they were supposed to ship.  SUPPOSEDLY they were returned to the post office and I was told I would get a tracking number for it as well.

April 18th:  3 months since I ordered.  Also means that the package has been sitting at the post office for almost 2 months, since why would it not have been shipped if he had ever gone to the post office in the first place ONCE after that?  Was told that I would get sent a refund after he restarts his computer.

April 29th:  Apparently it takes 11 days for a computer to restart.  I didn't know.  Order was cancelled and got coins back.  Except I didn't get 215 dollars worth of coins, for the very least of my troubles.  I got back my initial amount.  So 3 months for nothing.  Empty promises and, what I'm assuming, intentionally not having the things I ordered sent since I technically bought them for a 1/5th of the actual cost.

April 29th:  Tried to withdraw my coins back into my wallet.  Needed to be approved by an admin.  Was cancelled.

May 2nd:  Tried to withdraw my coins back into my wallet using a different address.  Was cancelled.  Great, now I can't even access the funds.  Now not only did I not get what I paid for, I don't even get my money back.

May 3rd:  I have officially given up.  MelonHead won.  He can keep his gems, he can keep those coins.  I'm listing my on unnamed and letting this be someone else's headache.

From what I can tell.  The project is good itself.  Its the person BEHIND that project that is untrustworthy and volatile.  I wouldn't invest anything; time, money, hashpower, anything.  Until he gets his crap straightened out.

Maybe my horrible horrible experience can prevent anyone else from falling for this.

Wow, had hoped you would have kept my personal life I shared to yourself.

I released the coins as far as I could tell on my end. I don't care to give you anymore details of my personal life at this point, things still didn't get to 100% but that is no matter to you.

I'll try to make things right on my end for you, I don't like people to have a bad experience.
42wolfe42

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 09:55:05 PM

So it is May 31st, and I'm going to add some stuff to this.

First off, I want it to be known that I apologize for the personal details I added, it was unnecessary and had no bearing on this review, and that was my dick move.

Second, when MelonHead read this initial one, he contacted me almost immediately expressed how bad he felt and tried to make things better.  He set up a camera on Discord and let me look at the gems I had initially ordered, and also let me hand-pick those freebies that he had promised earlier.

After that was done, I watched him fill out an envelope and then he ran to the post office to mail it, with tracking.

I was going to edit my initial posting to make it sound less...  snark.   But I figured that it would be a good comparison for this one.

At first I was...  upset.  For awhile.  It would have been super easy to just blow me off, for I am only 1 man, and he is only 1 man.  But he was very kind, probably more than I deserve, and we got everything figured out and now I am completely happy.

Perhaps MelonHead is flaky as a human being.  Who knows?  I don't.  But the important part is that he worked to make it all better, and that was a really good thing to find out about.

In the future, I am going to keep watching this with tentative optimism.
sanangeloninja

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2021, 05:18:48 PM

MHSP #Melonheads
Hey everyone there was a fork, please use boot strap to make sure your on the correct block : https://media.liquidgems.io/boot_strap.zip

This goes for all Users, Pools, and Exchanges

And here is the new explorer https://explorer.liquidgems.io/
murkapool

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 05:01:42 PM

Melon Heads now available on:

MurkaPool.it

https://www.murkapool.it/

Stratum:
stratum+tcp://murkapool.it:3471