Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: buza's Community Management Services @ Affordable Price  (Read 146 times)
cheefbuza (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:10:13 PM

I'm not sure if I ever find here something, but it's worth a shot.

Years of experience into the blockchain and cryptocurrency field started as a contributor to Bitcoin and Ethereum community mostly locals but quickly moved forward to the most trending places. While investing, I also wrote a massive amount of content to crypto news websites and managed numerous communities. Working for businesses at the highest and lowest, provided a friendly and patient approach to all the members and was very likable. You can roll through my forum history and watch by yourself.

I know how to use most of the tools needed for social media management, obviously also all the most popular targeted platforms such as Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Bitcointalk and etc. Worked before as Community Manager for CryptoSportz, Jetcoin, Trust Wallet and more. Wrote content before for Cointobuy, Blockpulse360, TokenTops and more. Did also some marketing jobs and built relationships between businesses and influencers.

Available most of the day, with a huge love to the digital, consistently updated about everything related to crypto, a very chatty person, looking for a long term and stable job.

Serious replies only!
~Telegram @buzaa
cheefbuza (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:37:39 PM

I'm buza, and I would like to offer myself and my services as a Community Manager for the project. With years of experience over the blockchain and cryptocurrency field - available most of the day, an amiable and patient person with a positive approach. I tend to encourage communication among the community members and bring creativity expressed. I also have an extensive portfolio of content writing for plenty of blogs. History of collaborations between influencers and projects. Customer Service Support since I remember myself and most importantly, the passion and desire to manage the face of the brand professionally.

What can I do for you? I will manage the face of the project all over the platforms with availability most of the day. I will answer all the questions on Telegram or any other place that the project has an official foundation. I will also improve the appearance and the whole customer service support base. I bring my techniques from my experience for maximum productivity. On my previous projects, I managed all the platform channels but mostly Telegram. I have contributed to every place that the project can represent itself and get new exposure. I will bring on the table any advises that I believe will make the project more professional and official. I will keep constant maintenance of the channels, and I will communicate with the community members to encourage positive and active discussions.

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/buzagloidan/

If you are interested, I can always elaborate and introduce myself.
cheefbuza (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:38:15 PM

looking for a project.
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 05:12:23 AM

stop sending spammy private messages. that's not how it works.

cheefbuza (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 04:56:50 PM

stop sending spammy private messages. that's not how it works.

Mind your own business, why so much hate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: