Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guy getting 3 v 1ed and some random helps him out  (Read 141 times)
TimeBits (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:40:52 PM

What if we had like the batman blockbrother button, and in our wallet we could send out a signal to all other blockchain users that we need some help, like calling 911 but with blockchain somehow so all users can triangulate your position on the blockgps and see where the fuck you are on the blockradar to help show up and punch non bitcoiners in the face when they are trying to steal your bitcoins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I-5zGKVpME

Grin
tiknack

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:29:42 PM

Is that happened it Russia? The language sounds pretty similar especially with the 'blyat' word
ticket

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:53:16 PM

I think it's Kazakhstan. That's what it said on liveleak anyway. This bloke is a legend.
SamHalker

Activity: 38
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 09:43:31 PM

What if we had like the batman blockbrother button, and in our wallet we could send out a signal to all other blockchain users that we need some help, like calling 911 but with blockchain somehow so all users can triangulate your position on the blockgps and see where the fuck you are on the blockradar to help show up and punch non bitcoiners in the face when they are trying to steal your bitcoins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I-5zGKVpME

Grin

Wow, how did i missed this incident, usually i do get such videos via. friends chain or groups.
Thanks that you posted this link over here otherwise i wasn't aware about this incident.

What a proud moment is that, seriously certain humans should learn something from this person who saved the man getting robed.

The highlight is that he did that without even using any weapon, nor he is a body-builder kind of a guy, that's incredible 3 on 1 attack.

He had the courage to save that man, nice.

This should be inspirational for certain people who just enjoy the moment by capturing the footage on their mobile without even bothering to do anything to help out on that particular situation.
tiknack

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:44:19 AM

I think it's Kazakhstan. That's what it said on liveleak anyway. This bloke is a legend.
But I'm pretty sure they speak Russian
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: