Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone knows how to solve this? it's been more than a month since i get this  (Read 201 times)
klassykult1 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:12:41 PM

I keep getting this message. It's bitcoin bank mining bot on telegram. I need this to be fixed  Undecided

https://serving.photos.photobox.com/39159554ad6dcf71fb49a353556eeff9ab3d61ae0d1701e86a361ddb972d1d3d6eb9bdbd.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2952

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 10:43:16 PM

Are you trying to withdraw bitcoin from bitcoin bank mining bot on telegram? There is no legit bitcoin mining bot on telegram almost all are scam.
If they ask bitcoin to deposit and you already sent some bitcoin well you've been scammed.

I suggest you remove this mining bot in your telegram it useless and waste of time look at this thread below.

- 📢 Telegram bot - scam 📢

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
klassykult1 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:29:17 AM

Yes. And yes, i have deposited my btc there....i can see that there is people withdrawning all the time but i can't withdrawn mine. i made 2 withdrawals and then i've made a 3 withdrawn with no getting the payment on my wallet and that message appears. i read sometimes payments get no confirmation at all becouse of low fee. As it says on the image i post, my fee is free and there is no way to change that with any option of the bot. so could it be that my transaction is still waiting to be mined? for so long? more than a month? If not, then i get scammed. How could Telegram let this happen? what a waste of money and time..
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:26:09 AM

Yes. And yes, i have deposited my btc there....i can see that there is people withdrawning all the time but i can't withdrawn mine.
those are probably fake information, did you actually check those transactions on blockchain explorer?

i made 2 withdrawals and then i've made a 3 withdrawn with no getting the payment on my wallet and that message appears.
I'm pretty sure NONE of your withdrawal requests were being processed
the bot replies with "You can not send a feel to him right now", what's that supposed to mean?

so could it be that my transaction is still waiting to be mined? for so long? more than a month? If not, then i get scammed. How could Telegram let this happen? what a waste of money and time..
no. if it is waiting for confirmation you can see the unconfirmed incoming transaction to your address
yes, you've been scammed. you can report the bot, hopefully telegram will remove it

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:12:23 PM

How could Telegram let this happen? what a waste of money and time..
You know that Telegram doesn't operate these bots right? Nor actively moderates them.
Did you really think there was a magic miner.. Sorry to tell you, but these are obvious HYIPs.

You can report the bot here,  abuse@telegram.org, but your money is 99.9% gone..

Yes. And yes, i have deposited my btc there....i can see that there is people withdrawning all the time but i can't withdrawn mine.
those are probably fake information, did you actually check those transactions on blockchain explorer?

i made 2 withdrawals and then i've made a 3 withdrawn with no getting the payment on my wallet and that message appears.
I'm pretty sure NONE of your withdrawal requests were being processed
the bot replies with "You can not send a feel to him right now", what's that supposed to mean?
Google translating from russian to english probably  Roll Eyes

whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:29:49 PM

I don't think there are still people who believe in telegram Bot can make money. This is a blatant form of fraud, cheating on your effort and money. It gives you a number of STS and every day you will get more by inviting friends or using bots. However, once the STS level is reached, they will ask us to deposit a certain amount and this amount will never return. What a pity

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: