Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You've missed BNB don't miss HT now  (Read 378 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:55:40 PM

i can say that  HT will have a future , huobi is a huge exchange too.
and now a days i am more after altcoins which have a utility usage, because the demand for that utility coin will drive its value.
HT can be good when developers can use it to have a greater use value than other coins in their exchanges. as with binance, BNB is also very strong, so developers have a strategy for using BNB in ​​every event they make. HT must be like that.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:30:11 PM

They are both utter shitcoins, with no use cases outside their respective ecosystems. Both should be less than $1 according to me.

Curious what can let you think as you do? Binance is the coolest reliable platform, and BNB is its token. Huobi is a trusted altcoin, which is going up since the moment it appeared (in winter 2018). Both are good for investments and usage. Huobi, by the way, offers very good bonuses and various promotions for its customers, and this stuff works like hell!
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 12:54:18 PM

how can you compare it we know HT and BNB have their respective differences and advantages.
I don't know about HT, but BNB can get demand aside from daily trading, their exchange is binance if they hold Iso they use their tokens as a means of payment that triggers an increase in demand and the price can stabilize and even go up.
whereas HT I know huobi also holds ieo but not as vibrant as binance, so these 2 coins are very different.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:15:40 PM

BNB has missed but I do not know about the HT. I which exchanges it is now trading or it is on the way of ICO or the IEO. If the price is bellow $0.1 then it will be a attractive buy for me and I must invest a minimum of $100. As, I am seeing than on the Coinmarketcap the price is around $3.50. So, I don't buy this more. But, If you suggest me the minimum quantity then I could buy this.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:21:39 PM

BNB has missed but I do not know about the HT. I which exchanges it is now trading or it is on the way of ICO or the IEO. If the price is bellow $0.1 then it will be a attractive buy for me and I must invest a minimum of $100. As, I am seeing than on the Coinmarketcap the price is around $3.50. So, I don't buy this more. But, If you suggest me the minimum quantity then I could buy this.

first of all you should be aware that it is not important which price per piece is charged but
what the product is worth. bitcoin is also very expensive but you still make the biggest profit with it.
you know what i mean? saying a token is good to buy because it only costs 0.1 usd is unfortunately the wrong approach. Smiley
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:59:19 PM

After BNB, I think the KCS coin has a high potential among all the exchange-based coins. I would take HT coin as my third choice.  Though Huobi exchange and its HT coin have higher volume than KCS. But Kucoin is a proven exchange and their KCS coin price was pretty high in the bull run of 2017 and its recent price also making investors happy.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: