Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:07:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥🔥 EarthBi launches ERA token IEO on Bitforex  (Read 3758 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
altcoinman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:41:22 AM

my friend, this is a very interesting product. Firstly, it is not only revolutionary, but also environmentally friendly. Environmental friendliness is one of its main characteristics.
but due to what does it become environmentally friendly? What are its components? And doesn’t it really affect the environment negatively?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:45:15 AM

my friend, this is a very interesting product. Firstly, it is not only revolutionary, but also environmentally friendly. Environmental friendliness is one of its main characteristics.
but due to what does it become environmentally friendly? What are its components? And doesn’t it really affect the environment negatively?
this bioplastics is based on renewable resources - it is polylactic acid, which, in turn, is obtained from sugar cane. Now do you understand the environmental friendliness of these products?
altcoinman

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:48:17 AM

this bioplastics is based on renewable resources - it is polylactic acid, which, in turn, is obtained from sugar cane. Now do you understand the environmental friendliness of these products?
yes, now I understand what you mean. Apparently, this bioplastics is an active environmental substitute for plastics, which harm not only the planet, but also living creatures.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:51:10 AM

I was always wondering, what is the basis in traditional plastics? I know that there are harmful substances, but what exactly is it about? What is it?
OneMillion

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:54:44 AM

I was always wondering, what is the basis in traditional plastics? I know that there are harmful substances, but what exactly is it about? What is it?
everything is very simple. This is oil. And oil pollutes the planet. That is why compostable bioplastics are designed not only to reduce traditional plastics, but even to help the planet.
Areuinsane

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:58:25 AM

everything is very simple. This is oil. And oil pollutes the planet. That is why compostable bioplastics are designed not only to reduce traditional plastics, but even to help the planet.
yes, you are right. I know that composts are fertilizers, that is, after using bioplastics, it will return to Earth in the form of fertilizer. Accordingly, there will be no environmental impact.
OneMillion

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:01:37 AM

yes, you are right. I know that composts are fertilizers, that is, after using bioplastics, it will return to Earth in the form of fertilizer. Accordingly, there will be no environmental impact.
to be more precise, there will be no harmful effects on the environment. In addition, this bioplastics is also becoming innovative thanks to the blockchain.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:04:21 AM

I heard that the blockchain makes all processes transparent and, at the same time, all supply chains are certified, which is important for such a specific topic.
altcoinman

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:07:38 AM

I heard that the blockchain makes all processes transparent and, at the same time, all supply chains are certified, which is important for such a specific topic.
yes, I agree. In this situation, buyers and consumers can get a guarantee that their product will arrive flawlessly, quickly and they can track the entire delivery process.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:11:10 AM

yes, I agree. In this situation, buyers and consumers can get a guarantee that their product will arrive flawlessly, quickly and they can track the entire delivery process.
in general, yes. It will be an open and public block chain, transparent and based on Ethereum, which can also carry out smart contracts.
altcoinman

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:14:53 AM

in general, yes. It will be an open and public block chain, transparent and based on Ethereum, which can also carry out smart contracts.
that's cool! It must be that the global volume of bioplastics will be increased significantly, once the EarthBi project appeared. Do you think I'm right?
OneMillion

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:17:13 AM

for example, I was impressed by the figures for the production of ordinary plastics. Imagine this is 400 million tons per year! At the same time, the production of bioplastics in the world is only 2%.
Areuinsane

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:28:38 AM

for example, I was impressed by the figures for the production of ordinary plastics. Imagine this is 400 million tons per year! At the same time, the production of bioplastics in the world is only 2%.
I agree with you, this is really an impressive sight. In addition, these are data for 2016. Surely now this volume has increased significantly. On the other hand, bioplastics should also be larger.
OneMillion

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:31:21 AM

I agree with you, this is really an impressive sight. In addition, these are data for 2016. Surely now this volume has increased significantly. On the other hand, bioplastics should also be larger.
yes, perhaps the production of bioplastics has expanded. I would like to believe it. By the way, you should also keep in mind that the production of bioplastics is one of the most prosperous markets.
altcoinman

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:36:11 AM

yes, perhaps the production of bioplastics has expanded. I would like to believe it. By the way, you should also keep in mind that the production of bioplastics is one of the most prosperous markets.
I heard about it. Especially when you consider that the cost of production of bioplastics is about $ 1.56 per kg, and sales can reach more than $ 15 per kg.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:41:05 AM

I propose to discuss the topic of the number of tokens intended for this project. I heard that about a billion is the total. How many will there be for the exchange?
Areuinsane

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:44:05 AM

I propose to discuss the topic of the number of tokens intended for this project. I heard that about a billion is the total. How many will there be for the exchange?
yes, I support, you really need to know. You are right, by the way, 955 million tokens are intended for the entire project. As for the exchange, there were 90,000 ERA tokens.
OneMillion

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:47:19 AM

yes, I support, you really need to know. You are right, by the way, 955 million tokens are intended for the entire project. As for the exchange, there were 90,000 ERA tokens.
90 000 tokens were presented only for the first round. In the second, there were 340,000. In addition, EarthBi is also preparing to announce the upcoming IEO ERA token on the ProBit exchange.
Areuinsane

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:50:44 AM

90 000 tokens were presented only for the first round. In the second, there were 340,000. In addition, EarthBi is also preparing to announce the upcoming IEO ERA token on the ProBit exchange.
they promised to announce the details a long time ago, I think that something is already known about this. Who knows, tell me.
altcoinman

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:53:30 AM

it seems to me that there are more important questions. For example, I am interested in the legal subtleties of the project and the roadmap. Let's gradually find out information about EarthBi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: