Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover  (Read 1193 times)
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:03:49 PM

The most correct thing is both the cover and the inner of the books are good.
Good cover it needed to bait the investors to invest, if good projects without a good marketing, the project should be less founded and it's bad for the project's future
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:08:46 PM

We never judge project just looking on cover but check detail about how project working before give complain with project, I never judge an ICO if success listing with big market and have higher price than ICO sale, but when looking an ICO have success sold out and delay for listing  I will judge and complain why they delay for listing and after listing always have lower price, will you keep patient with your investment ICO have lower price after listing or not?
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:52:15 PM

You can't judge projects by how they look,what matters is what they are here to fix in crypto space,i introduced a good privacy altcoin to my friends weeks ago and they neglect it because of its look,the name of the project is sero

How can someone judge a project because of its white&black inky look?the fact is sero is just more than its logo looks and its already trading at a very good price 0.33$ i think,while its ICO price was 0.01cent.

My advice to people like my friends is to always put aside how a project looks,either scam looking or not please take your time to investigate before you decide if its good or not.Some projects are more than how they look,remember that not all shinny things are good either,learn to do research on projects not how they look.

We all have our opinion and preferences. And most of the times, we can only know we are wrong when it is already too late for us to change our choice or undo our actions. Most projects right now are almost look like each other. And you'll never know which one will succeed in the end so I commend the spirit of the investors who truly believe in the projects. If one is there in the darkest times, he can take any troubles ahead of him and when the project finally reaches the goal, he would be the one that deserve to take the honor of trusting the projects.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 01:16:05 PM

The most correct thing is both the cover and the inner of the books are good.
Good cover it needed to bait the investors to invest, if good projects without a good marketing, the project should be less founded and it's bad for the project's future
i agree with what you say, the cover is as important as the inner of the books. if the cover is not attractive, then people won't be interested in seeing the inside of the book.

all of that must look good in order to attract more people to open the book and read it. so basically as you say if a good project without good marketing then the project will have a bad future.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 01:41:36 PM

You can't judge projects by how they look,what matters is what they are here to fix in crypto space,i introduced a good privacy altcoin to my friends weeks ago and they neglect it because of its look,the name of the project is sero

How can someone judge a project because of its white&black inky look?the fact is sero is just more than its logo looks and its already trading at a very good price 0.33$ i think,while its ICO price was 0.01cent.

My advice to people like my friends is to always put aside how a project looks,either scam looking or not please take your time to investigate before you decide if its good or not.Some projects are more than how they look,remember that not all shinny things are good either,learn to do research on projects not how they look.
You mean it's good, but you also can't blame people's opinions. You suggest your friend but you don't give more information to your friend, and it's not your friend's fault if he sees the project as the name suggests. here if indeed you intend to opinion while exchanging opinions you should explain about the project in accordance with what you know.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 01:43:27 PM

But if they have bad image they also will have bad chances for success, we have more than 2000 cryptocurrencies and if you want to attract someone, you should be the best, no matter the idea you have.  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
febriyana

Activity: 432

Febriyana Muhammad

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 02:40:41 PM

I think that is true, that logo is really bad, like scam  Cheesy
But don't judge people opinion. There is some project who have good logo also scam...
So i think better you give information about the project detail. That is more attractive if you can give info about inner project. If you introduce to your friend don't forget to keep looking, if something go wrong you must bring him to good way. Like if project is delay in listing, you maybe can help him to discuss with the dev.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:20:04 PM

It is true that you say that we cannot judge just by its appearance. But I think what is more important is how we observe and analyze the project to determine how the project is, whether potential or not and will be able to provide us with an advantage, we need to pay attention to how the team behind it in updating and developing their projects.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:36:15 PM

Good projects that are legit but doesn't look good are rare so its not a big deal, if you are not new to crypto world you should be able to identify solid projects on your own, many failed because they don't do good research on projects
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:12:00 PM

Decisions should be individual based. That a person is not investing in project does not mean the project will not perform as expected, rather, it might be because he is not so convinced to invest in it. However, that a project goes uptrend for a time, does not mean that is what will continue to happen. Most do not maintain that trend for a long time, which is why some people are discouraged.
#Darren

Activity: 784

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:25:51 PM

It makes absolutely no sense to judge any project by its icon or website. There are more important things that should be researched before investing, like whitepaper, product, team members community and so on.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
joseyphil82 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:31:47 PM

You are right, we cannot judge a project just by its appearance, especially if you only see the appearance of a white logo or so on, it is only a concept of the designers, while the continuity of a project is from the implementation of the Vision and Mission and even the product of the project .
I don't blame those who don't get attracted to projects that use less attractive logos or banners, some scam projects did the same in the past because they don't have enough money to spend on the design so they use cheap designs

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 05:10:36 PM

It's a big advantage that they're making projects more attractive and it's web designs more catchy but everything doesn't end here. Most investors are searching for more criteria. We all know that most investors now are careful since they're trying to get rid of scam projects. There are things that we're considering in choosing a coin to invest and no matter how the attractive the website is, it still the potential of projects that matters.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:11:57 AM

Well, but for most new altcoins, the price after sale usually never hit ICO price anymore.
It is true that we can't judge the project by its appearance, however peoples need to see 'something' so they can investing on the project.

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:58:12 AM

It is true that you say that we cannot judge just by its appearance. But I think what is more important is how we observe and analyze the project to determine how the project is, whether potential or not and will be able to provide us with an advantage, we need to pay attention to how the team behind it in updating and developing their projects.

A developing project does not have to be a prominent appearance, we know that the project's goal is to succeed in the future, like SERO, I recognize that SERO is a project that really develops rapidly, many advantages can be obtained when participating in IEO at gate.io and have reached prices the highest is $ 0.5, and until now the team is still solid for its future development.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 12:28:50 PM

Well, but for most new altcoins, the price after sale usually never hit ICO price anymore.
It is true that we can't judge the project by its appearance, however peoples need to see 'something' so they can investing on the project.
Most altcoins are dead already after entering the market, most of them has no volume and no buy order. Its really hard to judge an altcoin whether it will be successful or not. But it is also hard to expect from an altcoin, high expectation will just kill out pockets, its better to invest for those popular altcoins to assure the safety of our investment.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:02:51 PM

Most altcoins are dead already after entering the market, most of them has no volume and no buy order. Its really hard to judge an altcoin whether it will be successful or not. But it is also hard to expect from an altcoin, high expectation will just kill out pockets, its better to invest for those popular altcoins to assure the safety of our investment.

I hope that there will be some regulations or platforms that will eliminate altcoins, those we are called shitcoins, who has no volume at all and were turned out to be scams. So, we can only see the real and legit projects in CMC/Coingecko. Nowadays, we should always give doubt to every project, don't trust promises, and research about the team and project vividly so we won't have any regret in the future.

pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:40:13 PM

the design issue is the money spent that the company attracts in the crypto market, many minor companies invest more in the cover, which does not always become true
HarmonyA

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:36:20 PM

The least trusted projects probably work harder to prove doubters wrong. This is about bringing real product that would back their token, and ensuring that trade in exchangers are active and efficient. Making investors smile at the turnout of their capital thereby attracting more investors. This make people believe in you and take more risk cos trust has been established.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:57:28 PM

We all have our own preferences but nothing proves more than the success of the project we have invested in. I seldom judge on aesthetics but it still a factor for publicity and demand. Yet this project made it to its successful days (I hope there is more to come). Functionality and the overall quality might be the main factors why this project have been successful. Kudos to the dev team and to those investors that believe in the project.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓