Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:35:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reddit Comment Generator with DoFollow backlinks  (Read 83 times)
kimmyanderson (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:28:02 PM

Providing you a comment generator on your Reddit website with contextual DoFollow backlinks, Google Index guaranteed.

Most Reddit Administrators don’t have DoFollow backlinks because most links in Reddit are NoFollow. First, I will study your website content and come up with a timely, relevant story idea that would fly with reddit.com.

Reddit is known as the front page of the Internet because of its popularity and the fact that over 25 million people (80% U.S.) visit it daily. It is the biggest social media website with PR9 which is crucial for better google search ranking. It has the following metrics:

•    Domain Authority (DA): 99
    •    Page Authority (PA): 96
    •    Trust Flow (TF): 68
    •    Citation Flow (CT): 56

Note:

•    The link is DOFOLLOW.
    •    The link will get indexed in Google, so you can get all the SEO juice shooting up your SERPs ranking.
    •    The turnaround time is 3 days.
    •    I can link to your homepage, commercial pages or blog posts – whatever you want.
    •    I can use whatever anchor text you want

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, and I'll be glad to help.
Note: This Offer will be delivered within 3 days of the time frame.
This service is for a permanent DA99 DoFollow link, with the anchor text of your choice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: