Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:22:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019: Which coin is the most profitable?  (Read 6212 times)
Grafftz (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:48:24 PM

I am looking for advice. Which coin is the most profitable in 2019
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3848

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:53:37 PM

Here we go again. Here's my answer to a recent topic on the Trading section:

What do we have here. The typical "which coins to invest in topic".

If you're just going to ask random strangers on the internet on which to invest in, maybe investing is not for you. You need to do a lot of research...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 05:25:53 PM

Given the profitability lifetime of several altcoins, which could be measured in seconds sometimes, your question is rather pointless. Other coins might be less "profitable", but can hold their value longer. And very few can actually keep increasing their value, if slower every year, 10 or so.

2019 is simply too long a lifespan to give you an answer. Its like asking whats the best smartphone in 2019, when a few months can make a difference. Now imagine it when a few seconds can make a difference...

Sure, once its over you could come and say: coin xyz was the most profitable in 2019, all the 3 seconds its pump lasted before getting dumped into oblivion...

Can you dare ask the same about the past decade? The answer is obvious: Bitcoin.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:01:36 PM

There is not any answer to that, because you don't provide some information.
Most of the coins in the market are profitable... Some of them are profitable in long term, some others in short term... You just have to specify your trading strategy if you want any answer to that.
abeecrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 18

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:19:52 PM

I do not know how new you are in the cryptocurrency front, but I will advise that whatever suggestion you see here or anywhere, you should do your own due diligence. Profitability of any coin all depends on how you play your cards well. Do you want to be doing trading? Do you want buy low and sell high?  HOdl?
That being said, Bitcoin remains the boss of all the cryptocurrencies. Do more research.

duglin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:43:11 PM

We at least should know do you mean long term or short term? Anyways, we can't guarantee you for sure which coin will bring you more profit. This markt is too volatile.
elsniper

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:46:08 PM

The noob's question. We can't say for sure, everything can be profitable or not.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:47:13 AM

if you are diligent in reading and interacting in this forum, you will get answers to your questions. but before investing, it's a good idea to conduct research and due diligence on the recommendations you get here.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:09:34 AM

For us to measure the performance of altcoins for this year we have to wait till December before been able to analyze there performance for the year. However, for now among my portfolio, bnb has outperformed them and I will said bnb is one of the best performed coins this year. The number two is litecoin, for those that were able to buy litecoin in January when it was around $32 and hold till this month when it went to $146, they must have made good profits especially when big capital was put in. I only invest in good and old coins, therefore, I don't know new and shitcoin that has performed well this year.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:18:35 AM

If a coin has already been profitable, it also means that it is too late to invest into it. But i don't know which coin is currently the most profitable. Litecoin and BNB were maybe the most profitable?
Or maybe one of thoses new IEO?
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:36:44 AM

maybe Binance coin is the answer if we talk about the most profitable coins in 2019 my friend
i hope you already have some bnb in your wallet

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:48:31 AM

You have to follow the hype which coin is going to be ranked in top 100. For example coins like Egretia, become top 100 in few days and that means quick profit in few days.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:52:03 AM

maybe Binance coin is the answer if we talk about the most profitable coins in 2019 my friend
i hope you already have some bnb in your wallet

absolutely right, BNB is the most exciting project in this year
this coin already create new high, and always growing,, because a huge support from binance foundations and traders
Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:33:39 PM

I think there are a lot of altcoins that can provide benefits but I don't dare to give recommendations to you because I myself am often wrong in making predictions, it's just that I don't despair because what I predict is self-analysis not 100% of other people's opinions but occasionally what I predict is true it can be a satisfaction and pride. then move without having to follow the opinions of others I think it's more honorable. Cool

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 01:51:51 PM

Binance, which is currently growing, does have a pretty good potential and in my opinion for now we can see that there are so many devotees of interest after every month that is issued is always successful and is also increasing in interest
for this year it will be mine BNB, which has very high growth. I don't think that if the update from the binance IEO  makes the BNB price to be very high. as well as the next update with their blockchain which is now becoming increasingly popular with new projects.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Flux0z

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:40:49 PM

The answer to that is pretty hard to answer.

If you're looking for a low cap coin with HUGE potential, AND passive income as a bonus, look into Stakenet (XSN).

-Stakenet invented Cold staking (Trustless Proof Of Stake)
-Third project to implement lightning, next to BTC and LTC
-Their Multi Currency Wallet with 1-click lightning transactions and TOR integration for privacy is in public beta
-They've got a pooled staking feature for small amounts of XSN
-Masternode as a service feature, making it extremely easy for anyone to trustlessly host their masternode
-Masternode monitoring tool, which let you know by email if your node goes down, also let's you know how many rewards you've accumulated and more!

later this year they will launch the first TRUE Lightning DEX, which will run on masternodes. All the masternodes will host the chains, which means nobody needs to sync with the network, submit KYC, or register anywhere.

And here is the kicker:  ALL the fees from the multi currency wallet, AND the DEX will be used to buy-back XSN, and distribute it to the masternodes running the whole eco-system.
Right now the annual ROI to run a masternode is at about 16%, but imagine what kind of ROI these nodes can bring in once these fees piles up?
Even people not even interested in XSN, will benefit the general XSN investor, just by using their services.
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:44:11 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2019, 11:33:29 AM by RKh

2019-2020s

The one with the best use-case as well as unknown, so you're not "the last" who invests in

I ve been a holder of this project cause they have promised to invent anonymous PoS

Means you can convert all your funds to Spectre to keep it "off the blockchain explorer" but STILL receive staking rewards on them (interest)

As of May 17th this technology finally has been implemented in v3 wallet and finally gone LIVE

https://briandcolwell.com/spectrecoins-ring-signature-stealth-staking/

The price has already gone up significantly
Yet, still many people don't know about it (its only TOP 200 as of now)

Is it private - Yes
Can you gain anonymous PoS rewards - Yes
Is it a good smooth wallet - Yes
Is it easy to work - Yes
Is it still unknown - Yes $
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:25:09 PM

I will advise you to look for coin with low Satoshi,  low Satoshi coin are much cheaper to accumulate heavily,  and when they moon you get your profit in a handsome way ask early xvg investors

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:19:09 AM

2019-2020s

The one with the best use-case as well as unknown, so you're not "the last" who invests in

I ve been a holder of this project cause they have promised to invent anonymous PoS

Means you can convert all your funds to Spectre to keep it "off the blockchain explorer" but STILL receive staking rewards on them (interest)

As of May 17th this technology finally has been implemented in v3 wallet and finally gone LIVE

https://briandcolwell.com/spectrecoins-ring-signature-stealth-staking/

The price has already gone up significantly
Yet, still many people don't know about it (its only TOP 200 as of now)

Is it private - Yes
Can you gain anonymous PoS rewards - Yes
Is it a good smooth wallet - Yes
Is it easy to work - Yes
Is it still unknown - Yes $

Looks very good.
I do the right thing that I slowly buy coins
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:27:05 AM

None other than bitcoin. Why you keep on asking what's going to be the most profitable coin for each year if we know that it's always as bitcoin. Yes, the percentage varies from any other coins but bitcoin will remain as bitcoin and for me it's the most profitable coin base on my portfolio.

I like few altcoins but for me, it's still bitcoin so regardless of how much they will increase as long as I have more portion of bitcoin on my portfolio. Then, I wouldn't feel that much increase for those coins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████