Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sory Deleted  (Read 4781 times)
Irina1999

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:48:17 PM

I'm having trouble installing your wallet, where can I find the installation Intro?

Now the technical changes to the project, you need a little patience
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:55:33 PM

XDS This is not only a completely new platform in the world of Cryptonight, but also a well-known old image of cryptocurrencies.
Unlike other cryptocurrencies, all of our Premin will go into your wallets. How??? Find out in Discord.
Unlike any other developers, we do not hide behind the coin. For details on the site in the team tab.
We want you to be anonymous, not us. We make a coin for you, not for ourselves.
What exactly will this platform do? What is the purpose of the XDS coin? I would like to understand the prospects.
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:55:39 PM

Now the technical changes to the project, you need a little patience
Can you learn more about these technical changes? What makes this Deesseel platform so interesting?
I myself am currently asking this question, but now some technical work with the wallet is being carried out, i think they will do it soon, i like this idea Smiley
Deesseel (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:58:20 PM

I'm having trouble installing your wallet, where can I find the installation Intro?

We only have a portable version.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:00:18 PM

XDS This is not only a completely new platform in the world of Cryptonight, but also a well-known old image of cryptocurrencies.
Unlike other cryptocurrencies, all of our Premin will go into your wallets. How??? Find out in Discord.
Unlike any other developers, we do not hide behind the coin. For details on the site in the team tab.
We want you to be anonymous, not us. We make a coin for you, not for ourselves.
What exactly will this platform do? What is the purpose of the XDS coin? I would like to understand the prospects.
Now, anonymity in a cryptocurrency trend, as well as with investors, they do not like to be publicly advertised.
Filatenw

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:05:02 PM

I myself am currently asking this question, but now some technical work with the wallet is being carried out, i think they will do it soon, i like this idea Smiley
Now it is very difficult to find a new project worthy of attention ... almost everything that appears on the market is just another useless fork ...
In your words there is a truth, you need to be able to distinguish promising projects from garbage.
Deesseel (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:05:56 PM

how many confirmations does a coin have ??
Please see the payment, XDS sent
ZloiRediska

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:06:10 PM

Now, anonymity in a cryptocurrency trend, as well as with investors, they do not like to be publicly advertised.
Anonymous coins fall under the many bans of various government regulators in different countries, including the United States. I think that in the future, anonymous cryptocurrencies may be banned altogether.
Valeriiko

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:08:09 PM

Anonymous coins fall under the many bans of various government regulators in different countries, including the United States. I think that in the future, anonymous cryptocurrencies may be banned altogether.
This will be a certain blow and pressure on the crypto currency, I treat this extremely negatively.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:09:13 PM

It may be banned, but at the moment it is very popular, now everyone loves cryptocurrency for the fact that there is a high level of anonymity, and the projects themselves provide such opportunities
Gubkat

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:10:15 PM

I would like to get acquainted with the project team. Where can I find this information?
gaerisk

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:11:21 PM

I would like to get acquainted with the project team. Where can I find this information?

There's information on the website. I hope I helped you.
Irina1999

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:11:56 PM

In your words there is a truth, you need to be able to distinguish promising projects from garbage.
This is very difficult to do. I have been doing cryptocurrency for many years and sometimes I can’t understand a serious or empty project. It is necessary to study the activity on the Git-hub and many other factors.
On GitHub, developers usually leave the project code so that people can see it with their own eyes.
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:15:26 PM

Look at the site: https://deesseel.org/ There is a team there. True, there are only 3 people.
For such a project, 3 people in a team is enough, in the future you can always recruit a larger team, the main thing is for people to know why they came
Filatenw

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:15:43 PM

Look at the site: https://deesseel.org/ There is a team there. True, there are only 3 people.
I understand that only the heads of departments are represented, which is not bad, but I would like more information. Wink
ZloiRediska

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:17:30 PM

This will be a certain blow and pressure on the crypto currency, I treat this extremely negatively.

Although, on the other hand, the more government agencies will prohibit anonymous coins, the more users will want to buy anonymous coins.
Valeriiko

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:17:49 PM

For such a project, 3 people in a team is enough, in the future you can always recruit a larger team, the main thing is for people to know why they came
In what you are right, the project itself is small, so three people in the team is enough.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:19:42 PM

If we look back, anonymous cryptocurrency has been great since a long time ago, but now most must need an identity to verify it, I know that many people are cheated by ICO and the like, but that most people are new and have little knowledge about cryptocurrency and consequently they are also harmed.
Gubkat

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:20:00 PM

When will the Deesseel freelance site be finalized? Huh
gaerisk

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:21:43 PM

And I am confused by such a small team ... I can not imagine how you can run a crypto project in three. There is so much work that ten people are not enough.
I think that this is not the whole team, only the leaders are represented, it would be logical.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: