Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sory Deleted  (Read 4783 times)
GoFY
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 06:42:39 AM

Hello boss discord invite is not working can you pass working link ?
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 06:48:59 AM

Olkah volume is 0 for all coins so i dont think that is any chance to sell on that exchange https://cryptohubexchange.com/market/XDS/ Huh??
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:51:24 AM

Olkah volume is 0 for all coins so i dont think that is any chance to sell on that exchange https://cryptohubexchange.com/market/XDS/ Huh??
will buyers will be, and the volume of sale and purchase
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 07:08:52 AM

I dont think so all coins there 0 vol no trades only top coin have a trade activity but ... no coins for sale and buy orders Cheesy so better to not deposit there nothing Cheesy
SpesCoin

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:46:39 AM

I dont think so all coins there 0 vol no trades only top coin have a trade activity but ... no coins for sale and buy orders Cheesy so better to not deposit there nothing Cheesy

Hello GoFY,

Thank you for your nice comment about Crypto Hub Exchange.

Yes you're right about that there is no coins for sale and buy orders, but you have to bear in mind that the exchange did not officially start trading, the official start day is August 1st.

The top coin have few trades because it's the coin of the exchange and I used for few tests that I made.

Feel free to join us and please next time limit your comments to your knowledge and do not give suggestions / advise if you're not in position to do it.

Best regards,
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 09:02:03 AM

Hello GoFY,

Yes you're right about that there is no coins for sale and buy orders, but you have to bear in mind that the exchange did not officially start trading, the official start day is August 1st.

The top coin have few trades because it's the coin of the exchange and I used for few tests that I made.

Feel free to join us and please next time limit your comments to your knowledge and do not give suggestions / advise if you're not in position to do it.

Best regards,

Hello mate thanks for explain all Cheesy BTW i have a problem with log in i created account few days ago and now i can't log in. Regards Cheesy
SpesCoin

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:09:03 AM

Hello GoFY,

Best regards,

Hello mate thanks for explain all Cheesy BTW i have a problem with log in i created account few days ago and now i can't log in. Regards Cheesy

Plecase join our discord server and send me a pm
https://discord.gg/TxJtH5F
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 10:27:31 AM

Hello GoFY,

Best regards,

Plecase join our discord server and send me a pm
https://discord.gg/TxJtH5F

All sorted thanks for help. Lets start trading Cheesy
SpesCoin

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:47:28 PM

Where to buy XDS? Roll Eyes

Feel free to trade XDS here:

https://cryptohubexchange.com/market/XDS/

Regards,
LilGeeg

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:30:56 AM

Excellent, any advertising of the project is good. Roll Eyes
Filatenw

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:57:49 AM

The price of the coin is very tasty, I hope the promise of the administration will be kept and we will see a fixed price in the future.
VerDinr

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:11:05 AM

The price of the coin is very tasty, I hope the promise of the administration will be kept and we will see a fixed price in the future.

Very risky, but Yes, now the XDS is worth a penny, the price of 8.95 looks much brighter:)
Valeriiko

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:26:11 AM

How many languages will the freelancing platform interface be translated into? Which market does it focus on in the first place?
LilGeeg

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:00:47 AM

How many languages will the freelancing platform interface be translated into? Which market does it focus on in the first place?

I have not seen such information, but I think that the focus will be on the European market in the first place.
Filatenw

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:14:53 AM

I have not seen such information, but I think that the focus will be on the European market in the first place.

Yes, the Russian and European market is very extensive and rich, but it would be better to work for the whole world.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:18:46 AM

Yes, the Russian and European market is very extensive and rich, but it would be better to work for the whole world.

it would be better if they started buying these coins
not to talk the languages to no avail
VerDinr

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:41:46 AM

Most of the platform is enough to have an English interface, the rest are not so important.
Valeriiko

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:55:24 AM

it would be better if they started buying these coins
not to talk the languages to no avail
Today it is difficult to find buyers ... those who are on the market are already without money. and there are almost no new investors.
I agree, there are very few new investors, and this is very strange, because everyone is shouting that cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity, but in fact, this is imperceptible.
abullock

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:08:48 AM

Why website looks so 90's?  Grin
Kattoweymo

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:11:58 AM

I agree, there are very few new investors, and this is very strange, because everyone is shouting that cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity, but in fact, this is imperceptible.

Cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity. But there are no new investors. Information noise is increasing every day. It's just that the time has not come when people will start to invest massively as it was in 2017.
Such time will still be, only a little later, everything gradually comes to this, so I am sure of it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: