Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sory Deleted  (Read 4781 times)
Yatsydie

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 07:05:46 PM

I think everything will be fine with the contacts. Would not the project team would substitute themselves pointing fake numbers.
So what is the point of not providing your numbers, there’s no benefit at all from this, you can quickly check it all
Pelageind

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 07:31:51 PM

I think everything will be fine with the contacts. Would not the project team would substitute themselves pointing fake numbers.
In any case, you need to check, and then draw conclusions. I believe them and personally will not be checked, but if you suspect something, take action immediately.
DjonSnou1

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 07:47:27 PM

Is it advisable to invest in such small projects as Deesseel, or maybe you should pay attention only to large and popular projects?
Rebedren

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 07:56:56 PM

Has anyone tried calling them? Are the phone numbers real or fake?

By the way, this is a good idea. Let anyone have such an opportunity will try to find out the real is the phone number or not.
And why should the team leave their own number? it is very easy to check
They left their numbers, most likely to have a personal connection with potential investors.

The easiest option is when a person wants to invest a large amount, for example, you can always call and chat with the developers
Deesseel (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:02:16 PM

Has anyone tried calling them? Are the phone numbers real or fake?

By the way, this is a good idea. Let anyone have such an opportunity will try to find out the real is the phone number or not.
And why should the team leave their own number? it is very easy to check
They left their numbers, most likely to have a personal connection with potential investors.

The easiest option is when a person wants to invest a large amount, for example, you can always call and chat with the developers

We do not ask you for money. We have our own investors. Which paid the whole project.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:06:56 PM

Dev you need this week to run your platform otherwise you will lose the only exchange
what will immediately entail all the negative processes for your project
including the loss of all interest in people to your project
do not Harbor illusions that there will be something different will be so
Pen81Agapova

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:09:05 PM

We do not ask you for money. We have our own investors. Which paid the whole project.
It seems to me that the fact that the project does not need to look for investors' money suggests that the project is serious. I think you can try mining this coin.
Klachew

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:13:06 PM

Is it advisable to invest in such small projects as Deesseel, or maybe you should pay attention only to large and popular projects?

Depends on how much profit you want to make? The higher the risk, the higher the profit.
DjonSnou1

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:35:08 PM

Depends on how much profit you want to make? The higher the risk, the higher the profit.

I am pleased with the fact that the guys have no problems with funding, today it is very rare.
Quinizet

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 09:00:40 PM

I am pleased with the fact that the guys have no problems with funding, today it is very rare.

Investors currently know what they are doing and how they are helping the project
Deesseel (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:20:17 PM

Dev you need this week to run your platform otherwise you will lose the only exchange

We initially did not want access to the exchange. It will not be a loss to us.

XDS coin is designed to pay for services on the freelance site  Deesseel.
SpesCoin

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:21:13 PM

We initially did not want access to the exchange. It will not be a loss to us.

XDS coin is designed to pay for services on the freelance site  Deesseel.
Hello there,
Any reasons in particular why did you pick up cryptonote as your source code?
Also it looks to me that your project wants be centralised, right?
DjonSnou1

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:47:10 AM

As a potential investor, I only care about profits and nothing else. Do you think Deesseel will bring profit to investors? Roll Eyes
Pidoplech

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:55:39 AM

As a potential investor, I only care about profits and nothing else. Do you think Deesseel will bring profit to investors? Roll Eyes
The project is quite promising, they have good experts, but the risks will always guarantee you no one will.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:12:27 AM

and how much you invested in this project ?
Klachew

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:09:46 AM

Hi, can you tell me what an XDS coin is? What are its main functions and advantages?
FrankTe1

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:33:25 AM

Hi, can you tell me what an XDS coin is? What are its main functions and advantages?

Transactions between users within the platform, other ways to use the coin I do not see.
I heard that now it is especially profitable to mining XDS, is it so?
Pelageind

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:57:25 AM

Transactions between users within the platform, other ways to use the coin I do not see.

Judging by the complexity of the network, mining was more profitable a few months ago, but it is still relevant.
DjonSnou1

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 06:12:47 AM

and how much you invested in this project ?
I am only at the stage of studying the future platform, I am just trying to assess its potential.
Pidoplech

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 06:54:24 AM

Judging by the complexity of the network, mining was more profitable a few months ago, but it is still relevant.

True, alas, but the most favorable conditions we have missed. The first miners cut down all the cream.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: