Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:28:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 month loan 40-50$ Paypal (closed)  (Read 191 times)
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:07:04 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2019, 05:51:21 AM by Devawnm367

Ok so I do not have much in the way of collateral.. my address are below! Anyways My mom is on Hospice and I am unemployed (Currently taking care of her) evidently we had a water leak, So this month our water bill is $450. Due to a water leak! We have to pay it now and fix it later. It's normally only $150.

Anyways I gotta come up with $400 I am trying to get a loan preferably through paypal for a month. I plan to buy #BTC but if it shoots up 5x's before I can pay it back it will take forever...With the way the things are going  it may be 2 months. It may only be 1 week. I can and will pay it back AS SOON as I get caught back up. I got a roofing job either this weekend or next to do.  I got a couple side jobs lined up.  Here in the next week or two. If anyone can help me out I would be so thankful!  I'm only asking for $50 as I am comfortable at being able to pay it back! I am not trying to break anyones balls I just don't have any other options. I don't want to get a loan on car as thats mine and my daughters transportation.

Just a rough time and I can't find anything I am skilled at on here that I could do.

ETH: 0x09193aDc4D3AeF4dfB4370ddD79b6E20C66Ec167
BTC: bc1q4y0ulekv39fg55najz0hm5wy365qk5eqj6dcg6
TRX: TKHEFMRm1b8grPg5HxE64irvYzdygK3SzQ

Paypal: Paypal.me/devman9

They are probably useless but I have 200k of Taona Coin I have been mining and I have 115 tragocoin I have been mining, They are only like a month old tokens. But I can give those towards collateral...

I have never done this on here before. What would be accepted as collateral?? I may scrape something up!

I can send me my id a piece of paper saying loan and date... I just need something... If you can help please PM. If your going to just talk shit go elsewhere.. I got a lot of shit going on right now I don't need any more!

Whether you can or cannot, I appreciate any info on how I could make a few$

I WOULD PAY 5%  more then what is loaned! 1-2 months (or as quick as I get the extra money)

If need be I can have a legendary high trust member vouch for me!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: