Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:01:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Renewable energy altcoins  (Read 301 times)
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:25:45 AM

Most renewable energy projects are scams. It is better to invest in some of the first, such as POWR or business expansion, as mentioned in the post above.

About nuclear energy. It is not as harmless as others. Nuclear waste also needs to be dumped somewhere. For example, a huge repository of nuclear waste is built near the aforementioned Chernobyl. As well as groundwater contamination in Europe, nuclear cemeteries in the ocean ... This is a deferred payment for energy.

Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 12:40:39 PM

I have invested in few of them in the past and recently I also invested in bluenote. Despite all of this projects being able to identify problem related to need for renewable energy and other form of solving high cost of electricity, I still haven't found anyone that has successfully implemented and give a working services. All I see is just few of them getting listed on exchange and after that, no further development. If this project you are promoting is really into tackling these problem and provide working solution, it will really be very ok

True. I invested in bluenote too. They just listed and then no updates from the ceo or any member of the team. I also invested in Bittwatt last year. Another wobbling project. Same with WPP energy. Its amazing when you consider the amount of money gotten from their sales only to falter when you least expected them to

blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:34:16 PM

I think we can't compare Nuclear energy with Renewable energy like Wind or Solar. Nuclear energy provides a constant output of power. While Wind turbine or Solar panel can't because of Wind and Solar power output are variable. The best choice is mix between both Renewable energy and Nuclear energy.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:37:47 PM

I have seen and read about one  WPP.  It seems to worth investing into as there is a great progress in its development. Although it suffers a great loss in its price as a result of dumpers' activities.
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:55:59 PM

There has been some renewable energy projects, one of them been terragreen, the IEO was $0.2, but today after getting listed, it has dumped badly, I feel energy projects should always perform well because of the potentials in the industry.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:17:19 PM

At first I think renewable energy related projects will be successful like what I saw on WPP that it reached its hard cap. But after getting listed on exchanges, it suffers the same fate like other altcoins. Price is dumped and I have not seen any news or update about it even if I searched about it on google.
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:37:53 PM

Are there any renewable energy altcoins out there that are worth buying? Bullish on this as a sector since energy needs blockchain for safety.

https://greencoast.org/books-on-renewable-energy/
I know a green energy project and they look very professional, they are still doing the right roadmap and promising Q4 will be the time to pump the token.
In their tokenomics, they will develop a token and turn it into stablecoins in Q4. The name token is WPP.
Currently it has been approved by Huobi Korea, Coinbene.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: