Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2024, 03:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Justin Sun Cancels Warren Buffet Lunch  (Read 467 times)
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:42:17 PM

Justin sun  and warent buffet will still have lunch together because the meal has been prepaid. Justin Sun's current problem is that there are too many scandals involving TRON and partner Bittorrent accuses Justin Sun of not paying $ 140 million for a Bittorrent purchase contract.
There will be many issues to solve before the meal takes place.
lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:57:05 PM

Lol, kidney stone overnight and has rich as he is , how come his doctors who has been maintaining him could not have detected this all this while, I really don’t buy into that story also, I think he is just giving an excuse to probably deal with his problem with china and also the fact that e is currently being accused of money laundering.

I guess he must be presently answering to this and would not want the public to know that his absence from the meeting was as a result of these accusations. If he had known, he would have better just kept quiet and not reply to trump’s message, now he has gotten into trouble, trump must have started digging dip into his past, and probably found something he could use to nail him to the cross, well, I wish him a quick recovery.
I have an assumption that he got 'acute' kidney stone due to his super fastly rich, comes from the lunch with Buffet's news. Acute health condition, and he did not predict such thing happen to him. Investors of TRON did not predict such thing, too, so it is why they get poorer due to Justin Sun and TRON.
FrozenBit

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:06:50 AM

I think Justin Sun doesn't really get an appointment with Warren Buffett. Warren really doesn't like bitcoin and I think the opposite of thinking has made this meeting delayed. And I think in the future, this meeting won't happen either. all just Justin's plan, he just wants to increase fame to make more impact on the crypto market later on.

[   P r e d X   ]          Multichains Prediction Market Powered by AI
/●  Politics    /●  Crypto    /●  Sports    /●  Stocks    /●  AI    /●  Others
███████████████     P L A Y   N O W     ███████████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: