Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron's justin sun postponed Crypto lunch with warren buffet  (Read 319 times)
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:18:25 PM

Lets see when they will announce re-scheduled meeting dates but this announcement and cancellation of meeting seems to be bearish for tron and overall market that were expecting super big announcements as the outcome of this meeting.

SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:30:25 PM

I couldn't belive my ears when I read the news. I sincerely hope that Justin and the Chinese Government will find a common ground to resolve this issue because the cryptocurrency world needs the meeting with Warren Buffett and other cryptocurrency personalities to hold as planned for the exposure and adoption it will drive

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:38:05 PM

Again Twitter is full of Tron and Justn Sun.
I hope that he didn´t do a bad step and Warren Buffet will still want to meet him and discuss about cryptocurrencies.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:35:13 PM

The famous guy, Justin Sun, updated his condition. Please check it there. Now, he looks better, so I hope it will have some good effects on TRON's performance on exchanges in next days.
Justin Sun already posted a picture of him near the San Francisco bay with the hash of a recent block and he even made an AMA on periscope in live.

https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/1153721234384773120
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:26:05 PM

To sick to go to lunch with Warren Buffet, but he could party in San Francisco. LOL, He s just making full or everyone. He will postponed that lunch as long as he will be able to so media will write about it. Eventually Buffet will cancel since will take to long. Then he will attack him fro not keeping his word.  Sun dont have anything really to tell to Buffet anyway.  But all this is well planed theater, just like Tron itself.

https://twitter.com/Bitboy_Hodl/status/1154592496971681793

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: