Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:57:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Investment With 150% Return?  (Read 353 times)
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:27:59 PM

Hey, everybody, who has heard something about staking? As I understood it's some kind of analog of savings account in the bank, but with much bigger returns. It is said, that some companies willing to pay up to 150% annually for investments. What do you think?

https://blog.c-hound.ai/index.php/why-7-billion-staking-industry-is-booming/

I have little knowledge about staking; but what I know for sure is that 150% increase in capital can be achieved with a single altcoin token purchased.

All you need is dyor and discover the token; finding signals will not fetch that much

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 09:41:45 PM

Staking increases the % of total coins held. It doesn mean you will get that amount in profit. If the coins drop in price faster then the % stake then you lose money. You need to time it and not just pick any coin, they brilliant investments I have made thousands of $$$ with staking coins. I have made investing then working. say 55% from investing the rest working.

staking has nothing to do with investment and there is no "company" involved. if there is any company that is promising you 150% return and calling it a "stake" then run away without looking back, they are trying to scam you.
i am not going to click that link you posted since it seems shady but i assume that is the case here.

staking is the process of you first buying some shitcoin, then installing its wallet (full node), let it sync and then leave it running. you get paid based on your total amount of balance and how much you contribute to the network by processing transactions. which will cost both computing power and network.

Ya shit coin that has paid back 10 fold. Definitely shit.
I was told many times by idiots who know nothing that this and that is a shitcoin. I smile and laugh as I cash out. ^^

nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:52:48 PM

Staking is one of the popular ways in order to get big profits. However, it is only for the coins with valuable concept, promising future projects, and moreover, real product to be implemented in the future. Staking will allow us to gain at least twice profits, however, of course, it needs more times, more than 2 years, in common. If we are ready and patient enough, staking may turn our funs greatly. However, be careful in selecting the right coin or token to stake.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 11:36:16 PM

When the ROI is more than 30%, be sure the price will fall significantly, becasue everyone will try to cash out their profits. So when you convert the ROI in fiat, you'll lose anyway. Always remember, things that are too good to be true can endanger your investment. Staking ROI 150% is too good, so it's can't be truely wise to invest here. Stay safe.
gagak

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:39:43 PM

don't be easy to believe! You have to do some research first because there are a lot of people who offer such offers at the moment, but it's just bullshit!
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:41:14 PM

I think it looks pretty good to be true. Usually such favorable conditions are offered by fraudulent companies and it seems to me that it is not worth investing in them.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 11:46:09 PM

If 150% return coming in your investment i think that's possible but it takes time if that related in savings to bank account like you lend

Then i think that's not trusted like scam or nothing will happen after because if you think deep where the money come from and better to invest that with assurance like in btc and alts or tokens so you know how you earn

Right, but the capital needed is large enough to get a big profit. Imagine, does the token have a guarantee of having a stable or increasing price? lest prices go down, that means we lose money. In my opinion, such a staking system is just a marketing strategy to attract investors, still using logical considerations and in-depth analysis. Minimize the risk so that the loss is not too large.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌