Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: indoex user review  (Read 439 times)
Indoex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 10:07:28 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 06:17:53 AM by Indoex

I posted this as a new member of indoex, but I am getting my withdrawals but all these people are posting negative so I need to check this with the team that everything s under control for them, for free coins also people complaining here for that everyone is thinking he is the police and giving remarks for the posts, I don't want to waste my time anymore
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:39:44 AM

3 questions only:
1. Who is the team? "cryptocurrency experts, seasoned traders, and top-quality programmers" - who are these people?
2. KYC is necessary to trade?
3. Where is exchange registered?
By the way, signup bonus 100 is leverage bonus so people will not be wrong
Thank you

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Indoex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 01:35:57 PM

Hello,
You can check this for the team details here: https://international.indoex.io/aboutus
KYC is necessary to withdrawal above 10btc & you can trade without KYC
you can check our Estonia and united kingdom licenses here: https://international.indoex.io/legalities

signup bonus 100 is leverage bonus so people will not be wrong - yes
cryptotradeking

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:01:56 AM

Its another Big Exchange . Its amazing to give 9 Market pairs  and Life time Trade fee for priority traders.
I am very impress.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:34:13 PM

--snip

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and trying to warn other users. A few findings about this so-called exchange show that they are not to be trusted with money and digital assets at all. Chances of one getting scammed by the platform are close to 100%

I created  a flag against them, You can support it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=1700

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 09:02:08 PM

I created  a flag against them, You can support it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=1700
I certainly support you, projects like this must be destroyed immediately so that no more people are deceived and I hope everyone remains careful with the new exchange
Indoex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 12:01:23 PM

hello Mr.StahlKrupp
indoex listed STO and they are scamming users, they down the price in etherflyer exchange and you people buy those tokens in that exchange and swelling those tokens in index exchange, STO team is doing the scam that's why the team changed the smart contracts and cheating you people, that's why indoex started the investigation and delisted the STO token from there exchange still you are trying to fool the other people.

if you still your money locked in index exchange contact support@indoex.io as a trusted user for that exchange I only posted this and I am giving you the reply behalf of them, share your email I will also try to solve this issue from that exchange if not I will accept your words that's you are cheated and they are wrong.
Indoex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 12:27:32 PM

plz share your email to me so that I will ask that exchange team now regarding your issue, everyone wants to know the exact problem
StahlKrupp

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 02:31:33 PM

they told me the problems are only because of the scam coin STO..
if i do a KYC they will send my funds...

ok now i did a KYC and will report later...

StahlKrupp

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 03:55:18 PM

I want to apologize because of my accusing !
The scam is not Indoex.io, the scam is the coin STO (Storeum) that led to all the trouble, because of changing their smart contract.
I removed my red flag and asked the other two users to do it as well but it´s up to them.
And i already received a part of my funds..

They stopped the STO trading, deposit, withdrawals and are investigating the matter.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 07:51:16 PM

WARNING: INDOEX IS SCAM

Two more people just got scammed by indoex. People please avoid using  this SCAM Exchange if you still love your money.

The explanations they are trying give are just bullshit. They are locking people's accounts with money in there out of nowhere without even any warnings.

Indoex were scammed by STO trade, so they clean up all your earnings from STO trades and cancel all withdrawals. My balance was zero this morning even if I traded other cryptocurrency than STO... Not a good thing for my money, I try to get back my money... Users have to pay for STO scamming on the exchange --> not a good customer success, I don't recommend this exchange.  Angry

They just scamed me also out of .83btc and 19eth deleted it from my account then beleave it or not when I asked them about it they said if I complain they will delete my deposit also...

Please support the flag made against them

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=1700

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:45:38 PM

WARNING: INDOEX IS SCAM

Two more people just got scammed by indoex. People please avoid using  this SCAM Exchange if you still love your money.

The explanations they are trying give are just bullshit. They are locking people's accounts with money in there out of nowhere without even any warnings.

Indoex were scammed by STO trade, so they clean up all your earnings from STO trades and cancel all withdrawals. My balance was zero this morning even if I traded other cryptocurrency than STO... Not a good thing for my money, I try to get back my money... Users have to pay for STO scamming on the exchange --> not a good customer success, I don't recommend this exchange.  Angry

They just scamed me also out of .83btc and 19eth deleted it from my account then beleave it or not when I asked them about it they said if I complain they will delete my deposit also...

Please support the flag made against them

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=1700

I already support this flag, and after seeing complaints tweets on Twitter, this forum, and rating on trust pilots I think this exchange is indeed a scam and other members should never use this exchange again

Person610

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 12:02:13 AM

Why Bitcointalk is filled with blackmailers & scammers.. blackmailing projects by threatening they will post of forum and social media to get their way.. what’s all this BS.

Just so many scammers on here... @admins you better do something about these posts or their threats.
Third exchange I have heard the same story of scammers using api trade to hack into an exchange, try to do bigger withdrawals by creating fake trades & asks exchanges for money or they will put on bitcointalk and social media.
Some exchanges fall for it and pay them extra, but wait, they got money so they won’t stop there and will ask for
More money with different Accounts. Pay or not pay, they will still post of Bitcointalk forum to blackmail more ...
Just ridiculous.
It’s a business for them, and these forums are to blame as nothing get checked but the exchange or other projects get a heat attack and loose funds to these scammers due to this.
jassbrow35

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 09:22:37 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2020, 02:57:32 AM by jassbrow35

.I would assume this post is from Indoex ,,,if not a scam,,, then for people to decide.Also in the above post you say people are doing a scam I have not seen one post where the people was not in good faith letting others know what happened with them dealing with Indoex Exchange theres nothing wrong with that,,if it was good they should say so if bad they should say so turns out my experience cost me 10000.00 also how can it be a scam to want your property back that was taken from them??Also I have all the screenshots from my experience from start to finish bad part is and if im wrong please any member reply but I tried to post the screenshots but turns out from what I read I have to be at least a jr. member to do this,,, as I have tried.You also said in your make no sense post people are also posting fake withdraws and fake trading LOL How is that possible???And if it is possible why would anyone want their money on your exchange if theft is just that easy on your or any Exchange? The post above sounds like Indoex exchange maybe its not but when I was deleted of 10000.00 I would chat with them wanting my money back he would say stuff like that,,, he would say its all storeum token fault or he will take care of it,  or youll get your money back,,, and in the end he did nothing.
I will also keep posting as I do want to be a ranked member high enough on here and show the screenshots that will show all the post from me are the truth,,,,,If any member knows how I can post them before let me know.Also for the people that are in crypto not all exchanges do you have these kind of problems I have a account with many,one I like most is Kucoin and p2pb2b never had any problems like I did with IndoEx exchange.Indoex is another Cryptopia waiting to happen.
Agios

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 11:34:12 PM

On the BDF forum I also read that the Indoex Exchange has removed its user coin (10000 USD). Thanks for providing useful information.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: