Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what you prefer if you have to choose only one choice invest in bitcoin or new project?
Invest in bitcoin - 15 (93.8%)
invest in new project as it may has high probability to get profit. - 1 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in bitcoin or new project  (Read 327 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:41:16 PM

My real investment depends on various factors including the purpose of the project, the idea, the team, their goals etc...
If you look at the market place and the projects that started with big plans mostly every projects came crashing, some crashed because they are not getting the required license to fulfill the projects and some started as outright scams, so this is not a viable factor to invest with the promise of a good project.
Bitcoin created this entire market and if you are looking to profit trading in bitcoin you can make a good profit, investing in projects is the biggest risk as majority will turn to dust in due time and you will not find projects that stand the test of time in this market, so my advice is to never test those waters with your hard earned money.
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:02:30 AM

New projects appear a lot but it seems that most of them cannot convince investors to participate. Currently, when the market is quite stable, I think investing in BTC is a good measure. Investing in new projects has great risks, but we are not sure that it will be listed somewhere.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 12:10:58 AM

What you prefer if you have to choose only one choice, invest in bitcoin or invest in new project?
Note that no one can guarantee new project may success.
And if you to  take a decision this days.

Please do not forget to vote

I believe you somehow know the answer to the question because every altcoin market are highly manipulated and 95% of the new project didn't provide its investors the require a future promising expectation while the previous market trend posed by bitcoin whenever it halving is just a few months away proof bitcoin to be the best option.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: