Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:11:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinBase access  (Read 159 times)
AmirMasoud (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:57:53 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2019, 06:38:26 PM by AmirMasoud

SOLVED
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:07:02 PM

I don't think anyone would even be willing to give their coinbase account to you. I mean, why would they even trust you?

Don't you have any friends or relatives from other unrestricted countries that can help you out?

Hello guys,

I am from Banned IP countries for coinbase website  Angry, and i have problem to access on this website, is it possible for anyone to do a favor to share his/her account for me to access on this platform ? I want to test and do some investigate on this website,

Thanks in advance.
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:14:54 PM

Like the post above me has stated it would be very hard for anyone to oblige your request.
If your IP address has been ban this would be due to the evil practices on that IP. That not much of a worry you can still get access by paying some little fee

When you register, the IP that you used when you submitted the registration form is used to calculate your evilness. The more frequently this IP or its neighbors were banned, the more evil is associated with your account. The amount of evil associated with an IP decays slowly over time, but the amount of evil associated with an account does not. You must pay or be manually whitelisted to enable posting on one of these "banned" accounts.

Here are some stats:

Evil% new users
0-135
1-104.4
10-200.80
20-502.2
50-1001.3
100+2.9

Currently each unit of evil requires a payment of 4023 satoshi. You only need to pay something if you have 1 or more, though.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:22:08 PM

Like the post above me has stated it would be very hard for anyone to oblige your request.
If your IP address has been ban this would be due to the evil practices on that IP. That not much of a worry you can still get access by paying some little fee
The OP is asking for a coinbase account, not bitcointalk forum.

Why should they trust me? I just want to check coinbase style and design, we have exchange services in one of these countries which we want to change our style and design pattern to CoinBase design, for this reason I need to access to this website.

unfortunately no Sad
I don't know mate, I really do not see anyone lending their account to you. I guess you have to figure out another way or find another design.
AmirMasoud (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:26:54 PM

The OP is asking for a coinbase account, not bitcointalk forum.

Why should they trust me? I just want to check coinbase style and design, we have exchange services in one of these countries which we want to change our style and design pattern to CoinBase design, for this reason I need to access to this website.

unfortunately no Sad
I don't know mate, I really do not see anyone lending their account to you. I guess you have to figure out another way or find another design.

Ok thanks, i wish i could find some one ...
nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:07:43 PM

Hello guys,

I am from Banned IP countries for coinbase website  Angry, and i have problem to access on this website, is it possible for anyone to do a favor to share his/her account for me to access on this platform ? I want to test and do some investigate on this website,

Thanks in advance.
Try using a VPN which will hide your "REAL"  IP Address and will be replaced by a fake IP Address to hide and it might be able you from accessing coinbase but if you still have problem accessing your account in coinbase as you said and i'll also give an advice to tell you that you should use VPN at your own risk and i'm not responsible for your actions. Since it's what I think of that it might be able help you accessing the coinbase with the help of VPN except using/borrowing someone else's coinbase account which I think it's impossible that it will really happen. First, Why would they trust you with with their Coinbase accounte when they didn't even know a single thing about the you?. Since you stated that you are from Banned IP Countries for coinbase website then changing your IP Address by turning off your router and wait for a few minutes before turning it on or asking the internet provider to change your IP Address are all useless since the IP Address coming from your country are banned (if i'm right about it that all IP Address in your country are banned on coinbase website) from accessing coinbase website. Again, Use VPN at your OWN RISK and TAKE NOTE that i am not responsible at your actions when you use VPN as I have said.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:23:21 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks in advance.
VPN will work right?

You can buy premium IP address on many VPN which can reduce your work and waiting for someone to lend their coinbase account.

Even though if they lend how can you access from your country?

Or you are willing to lend your account to access for someone?
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:44:19 PM

Sounds similar to a scam where the scammers claiming they are from China or India and their account is disable to withdraw their funds which they will ask from members to assist them. So I wouldn't advise anyone helping this guy. If your country is IP blocked by the service the best thing you can do is to try to look for a legal alternative rather than accessing it via VPN which I think would just increase your account with balance being blocked when they have detected you are using VPN later on. Coinbase isn't the best to buy and sell cryptocurrencies and there are other wallets out there as a clean alternative for you.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████