Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news to crypto:Coinbase has passed 30million users this month  (Read 570 times)
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:02:25 PM

What about binance?i really want to know how many users are on binance exchange any clue?binance will be able to surpass coinbase

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 11:29:00 AM

Its a great news, it showed that crypto had grown pretty good and many new investors already joined crypto, this can be a positive sign of bitcoin growth, if we can asked more people then it will be great, and coinbase reputation is not too good, imagine if some site with decent reputation already grow this far, if we can create one site that got good reputation then I think it will attract more users
Of course, I believe that this is a very good indicator for the cryptocurrency market, but I am sure that even with such results we are still at the very beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency market and the number of rating trading platforms will increase, as the cryptocurrency user community will increase.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 06:37:06 PM

If I am not wrong, KYC is mandatory with Coinbase. So the vast majority of these 30 million users may be real individuals, rather than bots. Also, it is heartening to note that the growth in the number of users didn't slowed in 2018, when we had a prolonged bear phase. The numbers have almost doubled when compared to what we had in 2018 January.

A rough estimates for the total number of BTC users, based on this stat would be somewhere around 200 million (including inactive users).
d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:04:35 PM

There's not much I know about Coinbase, but 1 thing I know is that KYC is mandatory for every user, maybe 30 million are real users and the good news about cryptocurrency growth is increasing every year
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: