Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]ELVN - FIRST MESSENGER WHICH REWARDS FOR ACTIVITY!  (Read 1950 times)
ridel

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:18:09 PM

How it is possible to get reward? What it is necessary to do? How do you plan to attract the people to the messenger?
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadab1234

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:17:10 PM

I think that the idea to creat a messender with cryptocurrency wallet is very good. If it will be airdrop I will participate in it.

I think that many people will participate in airdrop to get free tokens. Thanks airdrop more people will use the messenger.
sdcyxiaolong

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:15:00 PM

Besides messenger it will be a bild-in messenger cryptocurrency wallet. Users can send crypto to each other.

Telegram wanted to build wallet in messenger. But for now there is no wallet. May be another messenger with wallet will appear.
supermarioxp

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:12:53 PM

Airdrop is a good way to attract users to the platform. Users will get free tokens and start to use messenger.

It will be good that it will be airdrop. But now there is no information that ELVN plans to conduct airdrop or bounty.
fusion_lab

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:13:54 PM

It is very importat to create a community and attract the users to the platform. More users more demand in platforn.

Messenger to be successful needs a lot of users. ELVN must have more advantages that people would use it.
d3m1tha

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:41:02 AM

How there are so many different cryptocurrency projects. The competition in this sphere is very big and it is very hard to attract a lot of users to the platform and create a big community.

That is why cryptocurrency project must have original idea and useful product. It must be different from others to attract users.
manureal21

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:42:49 AM

As for me it is not enough to have a original idea and useful product. It is necessary to have a big community and a lot of users.
hebi16

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:42:31 AM

I think that we will soon see Telegram rewarding people for using Telegram with their own coins,
so sadly I must say that I dont see any bright future for this project.
Then again, I may be wrong....

I don't see bright future either, but because of other reason. I don't see any big income for a new messenger for at least several years. No income - no sourse to reward users, no reason for them to change platform.

A lot of depends how many person use the messenger and how big is the ecosystem of messenger. The tokens of the messenger must be in demand.

It is very hard to compete with Telegram. It is very popular among crypto community messenger. A lot of people waiting Telegram wallet and Gram token.
alienware

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:40:40 AM

It is hard to compete. But people are waiting wallet from Telegram from 2017 and no wallet. It will be good when wallet from Telegram will appear, but nobody knows how long to wait.
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:45:59 AM

How do you plan on competing with giants like whatsapp and facebook messenger?

I don't think a built in crypto wallet will be of much help in this...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
nouurhan

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:40:13 PM

It means that the competition among messengers is big. Users can chose what messenger is better and use the best one.

I do not think that the competition among messengers is very big. The most popular messenger is Telegram and it is hard to compete with it.
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:52:27 PM

It means that the competition among messengers is big. Users can chose what messenger is better and use the best one.

I do not think that the competition among messengers is very big. The most popular messenger is Telegram and it is hard to compete with it.

This is true, especially with crypto enthusiasts. Telegram is the go-to app for us.
bitcoinnederland

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:37:38 PM

I like Telegram and think that it is a very good messenger. But when telegram is waiting another messengers with wallet and reward appear.

It is very good when there is a competition, but it is really very hard to compete with Telegram. It is necessary to create a really very good product.
bibica1368

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:36:14 PM

I think that we will soon see Telegram rewarding people for using Telegram with their own coins,

Telegram had ICO and collected money in the end of 2017 - beginning 2018. But till now there is no telegram wallet and telegram reward.

Telegram collected a lot of money for the creation TON and it does not follows the roadmap. I think a wallet from Telegram will appear but nobody knows when.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:47:11 PM

The idea of creating a new messenger is not new. Recently, I met several projects with a similar product. I think the team should think about how to attract more people to use their messenger. The competition is very high.
Valentin1959

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:33:45 PM

I think that the idea to creat a messender with cryptocurrency wallet is very good. If it will be airdrop I will participate in it.

The idea to create a messenger with wallet and reward of users is good and if it will be bounty or airdrop here a lot of people will participate.
Extassy

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:31:10 PM

Besides messenger it will be a bild-in messenger cryptocurrency wallet. Users can send crypto to each other.

It is very good that it will be a big ecosystem. It will be very comfortable to users to use such messenger with wallet.
bercy

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:27:43 PM

Airdrop is a good way to attract users to the platform. Users will get free tokens and start to use messenger.

It is necessary to promote airdrop, it is necessary to promote the messenger. In all case promotion is necessary.
Galaxy23

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:58:13 AM

I don't see bright future either, but because of other reason. I don't see any big income for a new messenger for at least several years. No income - no sourse to reward users, no reason for them to change platform.

A lot of depends how many person use the messenger and how big is the ecosystem of messenger. The tokens of the messenger must be in demand.

It is very hard to compete with Telegram. It is very popular among crypto community messenger. A lot of people waiting Telegram wallet and Gram token.

I think it is very good if competitors of Telegram will appear. May be Telegram will start to develop blockchain technology more active.
tomcio2001

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:42:44 PM

As for me it is not enough to have a original idea and useful product. It is necessary to have a big community and a lot of users.

As experience of 2018 has shown it not enough to have an idea. It is necessary to realize the idea. It was a lot of scams in 2018.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: